The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Bro B-G : am pm-ing you a list of syts for your perusal
Bro... Ask you for lobangs end up you ask me to become tour guide to show you where the main attractions are.... Lol..,

Anyway, I've replied you already.
Old 20-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo1st View Post
Confirm by boss liao. No more booking from now on. First come first serve. Spoilt by those who booked liao and never turn up. Sianz
Is this true? If so, I am winging my way home and come back to this house.
They should have stopped this long ago.
Cheers.
Old 20-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro... Ask you for lobangs end up you ask me to become tour guide to show you where the main attractions are.... Lol..,

Anyway, I've replied you already.
kekekeke !! So sorry Bro B-G : however in my defense the the wl's are old GL birds now : we have to wait for the post-CNY fresh crop to find the new gems
Old 20-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lulu 1654A is number 1 in 1654A. while looks is subjective, I would think most of us also place her at the top lookswise in whole of geylang. Service wise Lulu 1654A can french but maybe less tricks compared to lulu wh1612, however lookswise I would say lulu 1654a prettier and the body is like the best in GL right now. Again, looks are subjective. Other services for lulu 1654A are in accordance with 1654A standards - catbath, bbj, AR plus frenching. for me I find lulu wh1612 more friendly and warmer, lulu 1654a more cool and needs some work to warm up. but both are in my top 5. Hope the above helps.
Wow - very high regard for Lulu (54A); how would you compare Lulu 54A to FeiFei 1639? Thanks in advance!
Old 20-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Wow - very high regard for Lulu (54A); how would you compare Lulu 54A to FeiFei 1639? Thanks in advance!
Again, looks r subjective but I would think lookswise that lulu wins hands down.
Old 21-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Again, looks r subjective but I would think lookswise that lulu wins hands down.
if u all had seen Lulu 1654A without makeup , think u all will change your mind
Old 21-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
if u all had seen Lulu 1654A without makeup , think u all will change your mind
Not a chance .... she will ensure her looks in tip top when took a break in the small room.
Old 21-02-2013, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think bro accurate fr means lulu not so chio when off day in 1658c. W/o make-up, sasa & shunzhi were genuinely pretty, so were kimmie & mei hui
Old 21-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
i think bro accurate fr means lulu not so chio when off day in 1658c. W/o make-up, sasa & shunzhi were genuinely pretty, so were kimmie & mei hui
What about MIKO ??? Genuinely pretty w/o makeup ?
Old 21-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

w/o miko quite plain imho, jia jia & xiao man same. Errr, my bad, should be 1656b above, 3rd floor beside the staircase, take a peek next time, i remember shun zhi when down with flu actually dressed in nightgown looked chioer than working
Old 21-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

anyone know when is lulu back in action? heard she is still out?
Old 21-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
anyone know when is lulu back in action? heard she is still out?
Only Garrick knows when lulu returns
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
H2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For all lulu fans , she is back in action
Old 22-02-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

All fans lulu she not working ... I was here....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
All fans lulu she not working ... I was here....
please let her rest well and not rush her back from injury..haha..otherwise can't perform well on the pitch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1