The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
I miss my NON-Wonder BRA Polka-dot wor!
Drop by yum char afternoon only a short while

Mahai!..Mineral Water and Barley Drink total cost RM4.90
I rather drink nen nen Vietcong
Walaueh! Another Diamond Bachelor so free in the afternoon to go there yumchar. Oooopps ! Sorry I forgot you are the Chairman also. Must go there to do inspection in daytime sometimes.
How cum No Discount for Chairman on F&B meh ? You must check whether you forgot to renew you member card or not.
Old 14-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Aiyah ! If he says he know Chairman Konkam, How? Things might be different then like C No touch or F2C. Later CSI and MIB will also cum to assist.
What is F2C? Face to Cock ?? hahaha
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
I miss my NON-Wonder BRA Polka-dot wor!
Drop by yum char afternoon only a short while

Mahai!..Mineral Water and Barley Drink total cost RM4.90

I rather drink nen nen Vietcong
Walaueh, go there in the afternoon also never whatsapp me to join ah?

When Ah Fang comes back, I will be more of a day hawk rather than a night owl
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 15-02-2014, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KENNYC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
You missed your polka dot meh?

I am going to test drive that small boob dont-want-to-let-you-fuck PRC...must test to see how good or bad she is and ask her why handsome man like Konkam also no fuck
Polka dot PRC have small boobs but a pleasant looking girl next door face. I notice that many stubborn guys who stay seated after an all out assault from every WLs there gave way to Ms Polka. So I be waiting for your FR with interest.

Thanks for all your advice, SengSeng and the numerous taikors that will call bebo bebo car for my crazy rm10 back out suggestion!
So just suffer and screw.
Old 15-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KENNYC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
I may be biased, but if you insist to know my choice, here it is :

A. PRC (3 of my best girls are PRC's, and mainly due to my command of Mandarin)
B. Thai (Even though I had not even tried one, but one of them we call her Pi Sao is extremely friendly, wanted to test her but she has now left for SG) I can speak Thai fairly well too
C. Vietnamese (yuks...I don't like their language,and I have zero knowledge of Vietnamese language) Their bodies are quite shapely and many of our brothers had fallen into those Vietcong Booby traps. It is just the language that turns me off
D. (if you permit) Sri Lankan.....super yucky...see her back will also make me hate her front too...no way I will take them..even if the whole world is without women

IMHO, timing is not so important, it is the interactions and the feeling GFE that make your screwing an enjoyable experience.
PRC have the best skin, so fair and so smooth.
Wah Pom, where u learn to speak so many foreign language so well, ACE University?
I am probably well disgusted by WLs because I take too long too unload, a good 30 mins of pumping. WLs have to reapply KY jelly midway.
Not something I am proud of, it's a medical condition called delayed ejaculation. Sometimes I love a quckie too but I need to abstain for at least 2 months to achieve one.
So timing matters to me besides the interactions and the GFE feeling.

Thanks for the advice.
Old 15-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Massive Spring Cleaning in PRC Land using more than 4800 MIB.

MORE > http://shanghaiist.com/2014/02/14/ha...-crackdown.php
Old 15-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNYC View Post
PRC have the best skin, so fair and so smooth.
Wah Pom, where u learn to speak so many foreign language so well, ACE University?
I am probably well disgusted by WLs because I take too long too unload, a good 30 mins of pumping. WLs have to reapply KY jelly midway.
Not something I am proud of, it's a medical condition called delayed ejaculation. Sometimes I love a quckie too but I need to abstain for at least 2 months to achieve one.
So timing matters to me besides the interactions and the GFE feeling.

Thanks for the advice.
I just use my USB hard drive to plug into their port to copy their language files over. So, plug into PRC, can speak Mandarin, plug into Thai can speak Thai...but never try Vietcong, so no plug in, no file transfer loh, how to speak Vietnamese??

After reading this article on DE, I sympathize with those WL how to tahan onslaught for 30 minutes ah? They are the ones that will be carried away by bee-bo bee bo van

http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides.../overview.html
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 15-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

bros, any feedback on bai mu dan? she is trying very hard to deliver her best, anything not good , please feedback, complain also can, i wont zap u, i zap u u all come and zap me , just one to know how come in singapore, other than me her big loyal fan, many customer rtf her. but how go kl, so few can appreciate her?please, seefus here, can enlighten me?
Old 15-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

for bros who missed her fr, here is the link:
http://sammy.guru/showthr...1#post10432011
http://sammy.guru/showthr...=#post10452896

one thing to add, she provide massage as part of the package, 80 for 1 hr one shot, 160 for 2 hr 2 shot. it includes massage AND fj bbbj and other sex service, something like yi tiao long in china, and as cheap as them too.
in sg very few massage parlor offer fj, at most hj, thats why many sg customer like her. i wonder about malaysia? how come it is so tough for her? her service attidute in sg is very good, not time watcher also.
Old 15-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

her looks also very good, i see her face i already erect with pre-cum juice flowing, very sexy classical little bit mongolian look, i know she not super syt, but she indeed is exotic looking and classical , pleasant looking.
she is also ver patient pleasant polite, and give her best service within that 1 hr, not timewatcher. very hard to find such good gem in singapore.sinkapore very few good fl one. even elite 150 dollar legal geylang also cant compare with her. after knowing her, i dont want other girl, only want her. i go jb play golf, next time i will find her there every weekend. malaysia will be my 2nd home. Mlaysia Boleh!!! or is it because malaysia competition too stiff, too many girls in kl?

fyi, she will leave kl on 20 this month, about 22 or 23 this month she stay for jb about 1-2years, so dont miss this rare gem, Enjoy over the weekend!
Old 15-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNYC View Post
Polka dot PRC have small boobs but a pleasant looking girl next door face. I notice that many stubborn guys who stay seated after an all out assault from every WLs there gave way to Ms Polka. So I be waiting for your FR with interest.

Thanks for all your advice, SengSeng and the numerous taikors that will call bebo bebo car for my crazy rm10 back out suggestion!
So just suffer and screw.
No need to be despair one. Just PM our Chairman Konkam or Grand Master Pom for TT. It won't cause you a a bomb. 1 Kopi O or 1 100plus will do.
They will show you what you desire. As for me, I can't help much cos I am only half bucket full of water and currently having the 6:30 syndrome and hibernating.
Old 15-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Actually bai mu dan is from more rural part of noethern china, used to doing manual work like farming, so her arm strength is good , and very hardworking, so her massage also very solid and hard not lembeh lembeh soft soft anyhow press. pls dont worry, she is very good one. bros can give it a try before she leave kl on 20. then 22,23 onward have to go jb find her, she will be staying in jb for 1-2yrs. really good price to beat the current inflation( in sg mutton just fucking increase in price u now i very du lan u know as i love to eat mutton!) good massage and good sex, what u waiting for, enjoy the divine pleasure my fairy sex goddess bai mu dan has to offer!
Old 15-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

in sg, she was called xiao yan zi. now in malaysia , to welcome the new year, i call her Bai Mu Dan! So , please call her bai mu dan. White Peony
Old 15-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Old 15-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1