The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 14
Blazers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlazers is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
I booked my session with ShunZi through Garrick on Sunday. I go to 1654A occasionally. I think if you turn up for your bookings, call bookings shouldn't be a problem.

it's sad to know that ShunZi is going back so soon...

Garrick never try to persuade her to stay ???
Thanks. May I know the num to call?
Old 08-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
OMFG!!! i am heart broken...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Whats going on , suddenly read that many want to balik kampong !!!
This the the time of the year where lots of WLs go back since CNY is a few weeks away.

Besides, Yuki n Shunzhi.. MeiZhi is also going back. All 3 are cancelling their yellow cards tomorrow.

We gotta wait till CNY is over before new gals start work here.. Hope to see some fresh, chio n solid ones
Old 08-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
Thanks. May I know the num to call?
674499116, just tell Garrick the gal name and timing that you wanna book. happy bonking.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 08-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
This the the time of the year where lots of WLs go back since CNY is a few weeks away.

Besides, Yuki n Shunzhi.. MeiZhi is also going back. All 3 are cancelling their yellow cards tomorrow.

We gotta wait till CNY is over before new gals start work here.. Hope to see some fresh, chio n solid ones
haiz... the 2 tall gals which I saw on Sunday, also going back...
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 09-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah. Please go YouTube listen to some love songs... Rick Price is a good start.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 09-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Emo sial... I think I will listen to bee gees ... "nobody gets too much heaven no more... It's much harder to come by.... I'm waiting in line..."
Old 09-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro recommend u indecent obsession's fixing a broken heart.. lyrics definitely suits ur feelings.. lol
Old 09-01-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
Lol good ma. Less ppl to compete for wl time. She really dun appeal to me at all.
bro, she one of the AP in the house... now sasa n shunzi bith left, many ppl will be queueing up to drill the other girls in the house esp now suddenly this house so many wl canceling card.. think garrick also headache.. duno new ones when come in cos his dad said their recent picks authority dun approve..
Old 09-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
bro recommend u indecent obsession's fixing a broken heart.. lyrics definitely suits ur feelings.. lol
No. The right indecent obsession song for him is "lady rain".

When he find a new "love" then he can sing "fixing a broken heart".
Old 09-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Emo sial... I think I will listen to bee gees ... "nobody gets too much heaven no more... It's much harder to come by.... I'm waiting in line..."
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
No. The right indecent obsession song for him is "lady rain".

When he find a new "love" then he can sing "fixing a broken heart".
thanks to all kind bro song recommendation ... bravo ! i play these song and at the same time listen to kimchi moaning to heal my heart ... found new target liao... LOL
knn these gals better at playing emotional war with men ... nv surrender to their KC trap...move on
Old 09-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, she one of the AP in the house... now sasa n shunzi bith left, many ppl will be queueing up to drill the other girls in the house esp now suddenly this house so many wl canceling card.. think garrick also headache.. duno new ones when come in cos his dad said their recent picks authority dun approve..
Tried lulu. Better then wat I expected. Can kiss can lick n touch boobs. And not tat cold as some said as we did some conversation. Side view do looks like jessica (snsd). Overall still ok. Actually she looks like meihui but small eyes version lol.

I saw lisa. She looks yummy but I didnt wear glasses tat night. Will test her out today.

I heard one of the son conversation. Saying his father may wan to close down cos of wl keep leaving. Just listen only but I doubt they will close
Old 09-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

I miss the malaysian girls era....
Old 09-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster

Cool Re: girls in 1654A

39824]Lulu's chio-ness should brighten up your day bro

for me, i very chin-chye when it comes to 1654A girls. They seldom disappoint me lah...[/QUOTE]

Yea shes not bad. Can kiss can touch plus a body to die for. Looks wise is just good enough
She sure made my day bro
Old 09-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks to all kind bro song recommendation ... bravo ! i play these song and at the same time listen to kimchi moaning to heal my heart ... found new target liao... LOL
knn these gals better at playing emotional war with men ... nv surrender to their KC trap...move on
who's your new target bro?

Anyway, this is the most appropriate song for you.

"can't cry hard enough" by williams brothers

Old 09-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
I heard one of the son conversation. Saying his father may wan to close down cos of wl keep leaving. Just listen only but I doubt they will close
Sure bo??? Kill the laiding eggs Golden Hen ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1