The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Benitez was biased against him from the start coz Keane was signed by Rick Parry...... Benitez was further incensed when the player he wanted Gareth Barry was not purchased coz Rick Parry claimed Barry was overpriced .... then he go and pay 20 million pounds for Keane ..... no wonder Benitez was hopping mad !!!
Nah, don't believe every word Rafa says OK heheh, he is planning to get rid of Parry now. One thing we should know about Rafa now - he is a political animal.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

if i 'm not wrong we sign Keane @ $20m...
sold to Tottenham Hotspur @ $12m...
wondering wat is going on wif Rick Parry....
six months $8m gone....

anyway the writing is o ready on the wall....

Rafa: Keane is here to stay
February 03, 2009

"RAFAEL Benitez believes Liverpool are back in the title race after beating Chelsea 2-0 - and thinks striker Robbie Keane will still be at the club when the transfer window closes.

The Anfield boss saw his side beat Chelsea for the second time this season to leapfrog past the visitors back into second spot in the English Premier League.

Liverpool are two points behind Manchester United having played a game more.
Keane's omission from the squad prompted speculation that he was on his way back to Tottenham, while after the match fans held a demonstration against co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett, who watched the game from the directors' box.

The Americans will try to revive Benitez's contract talks and attend a board meeting today.

On the pitch, Fernando Torres scored two late goals, his first since October, with Chelsea's Frank Lampard sent off in the second half, a decision which helped swing the game Liverpool's way.

Benitez said :'I think Robbie Keane will be here when the transfer window shuts.

'He was left out because we were considering all our good players and who we needed for this game. It was only a decision based on this match and our requirements.

'I have not seen any new offers, I don't know whether the club has had any offers.

'I have spoken to Robbie, he was there in the dressing room beforehand, and we also spoke afterwards and we were just talking about the game.

'He was pleased because the team had won. He is part of my squad, I would expect him to be in my Champions League squad.

'Everything is if, if, if. He is here, he is our player. That's it.

Ps: i stay think he is a gd player.....
and lets us just hope tat we will have a NEW OWNER soon...
Old 03-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!Shiok Shiok is one of the Best!

Robbie just did not fit into the squad in terms of position. to play him, some players would need to play out of position.

anyone want rafa to go back to his tinkering days ?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
soccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was happy with the 2-o scoreline against chelsea...as for Robbie Keane...he did scored 7 goals for us.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Kewell,Bellamy,Pennant & now Keane, 2 of them are from UK & all of them are fellow Reds who failed to come good under Rafa, why huh ?
frankly, in terms of identifying talents, few mgrs in d epl can beat old fox SAF. notable past signings like cantona, schmeichel, RVN, rooney to d current squad of vidic, evra, ferdinand, n of cos nt forgetting d cocky portugese ron.

for pool, we had nt enjoyed as much success esp with our strikers. Torres muz b our best signing for a striker in many years. at 1 glance, can easily come out with a few flops like crouch, heskey, diouf, camara, saunders. hw many successful strikers can u name???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:03 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
frankly, in terms of identifying talents, few mgrs in d epl can beat old fox SAF. notable past signings like cantona, schmeichel, RVN, rooney to d current squad of vidic, evra, ferdinand, n of cos nt forgetting d cocky portugese ron.

for pool, we had nt enjoyed as much success esp with our strikers. Torres muz b our best signing for a striker in many years. at 1 glance, can easily come out with a few flops like crouch, heskey, diouf, camara, saunders. hw many successful strikers can u name???
Quite a lot of misfits & flops under Ferguson too : Kleberson,Bellion,Djemba Djemba,Forlan,Alan Smith,Howard and how can we forget Veron.

I am glad that Heskey decided to reunite with MON.When he played for LFC, really hate to watch him always fall down too easily & from his facial expressions could tell he was cheeky enough to find out as if there were banana skins all over the pitch
Old 04-02-2009, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw View Post
if i 'm not wrong we sign Keane @ $20m...
sold to Tottenham Hotspur @ $12m...
wondering wat is going on wif Rick Parry....
six months $8m gone....
I remember reading somewhere that we did not lose much money..
We didnt pay the 20millon full when we signed Keane so is more like give and take here and there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Haha! Are we going back to the days of Saunders? The begining of our downfall?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

whatever happen to our talent scouts? used to buy players from lower div that turns out to be great players for Liverpool ie. Rush, Alridge etc
Old 04-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
whatever happen to our talent scouts? used to buy players from lower div that turns out to be great players for Liverpool ie. Rush, Alridge etc
Not easy thesedays le...

Not only Liverpool but how many clubs managed to do that?

Take Walcott for example.. He got talents and its showing when he was still at Southhampton..
Arse had to pay a bomb to get him over in the end...
And to be honest, he hasnt really shine too much, maybe once awhile...

With the transfer market out of hands, sometimes it really make bigger clubs consider if they want to take the risk and pay a bomb for a English talent(which means either a success or a flop), or rather use the money to buy foriegn talents..

Arse did quite well with Fabregas and Anelka and Viera...
All got in cheap...

Even Manure have to pay huge amount for C. "Ah-gua" Ronaldo and Nani(who is a flop IMO)...

Lets not even talk about Chelski...
Old 04-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kind of glad that Keane has left. Glad not cos he isn't a good player or anything but because Keane has left, there SHOULD be less speculation surrounding the team. There seem to be so much emphasis on Keane recently that I think the rest of the team may have gotten distracted by the media's attention.

I mean, we shouldn't be so concerned that Keane isn't even on the bench for our match against Wigan. We should be concerned about Wigan and not who we left out. Whether this sale will come back to haunt us remain to be seen but at least, the media circus revolving around Keane's selection for matches will end.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have the updated list of Champions League? I know Hyypia is included after he was excluded from the group stages. I wonder if Agger was dropped as a result? Or did Hyypia take Keane's place? I think all teams have finalised their Champions League team for the rest of the season already.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I'm kind of glad that Keane has left. Glad not cos he isn't a good player or anything but because Keane has left, there SHOULD be less speculation surrounding the team. There seem to be so much emphasis on Keane recently that I think the rest of the team may have gotten distracted by the media's attention.

I mean, we shouldn't be so concerned that Keane isn't even on the bench for our match against Wigan. We should be concerned about Wigan and not who we left out. Whether this sale will come back to haunt us remain to be seen but at least, the media circus revolving around Keane's selection for matches will end.
If I read the news correctly, the primary reason Keane was bought was down to Rick Parry and not Rafa - Rafa never wanted Keane in the first place but he bo pian and LL as the head honcho decided to proceed with the sale. At 20 million plus pounds this is a shit load of money and in any way, shape or form, Keane must play. You cant park this amount of $ on the bench and let him di F off right ? Mind you the transaction was concluded in English pounds and not ruppiah leh (think of the similar situation Jose was in when Roman decided to buy Shevchenko - hello Roman pays Jose's salary so he had to bite the bullet and just get on with life. Shevchenko was never part of Jose's footballing plans).

Though not a Liverpool fan I have always enjoyed watching Liverpool of the 70s and 80s- Steve Heighway, John Toshack, Ray Clemence, Keegan, Dalgish, Mark Lawrenson etc....used to be sick in the stomach when they dominated the football with their buccaneering style and flair (and Man Utd were always the 2nd or even 3rd best).

In any club, there are bound to have dud buys and as one bro pointed out the Djembas Djembas, Verons, Bosnich, etc did not fare too well. But which club have never bought lemons before? BUT the bottomline is since winning the first Premiership title (having endured that long 26 year old wait) Man Utd have consistently performed at the top DESPITE having had under performers.

Mebbe Spurs should buy back the players they sold last season and recall both Hoddle (for some midfield creativity) or Gary Mabbutt to strengthen their backline
Old 05-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
If I read the news correctly, the primary reason Keane was bought was down to Rick Parry and not Rafa - Rafa never wanted Keane in the first place but he bo pian and LL as the head honcho decided to proceed with the sale. At 20 million plus pounds this is a shit load of money and in any way, shape or form, Keane must play. You cant park this amount of $ on the bench and let him di F off right ? Mind you the transaction was concluded in English pounds and not ruppiah leh (think of the similar situation Jose was in when Roman decided to buy Shevchenko - hello Roman pays Jose's salary so he had to bite the bullet and just get on with life. Shevchenko was never part of Jose's footballing plans).

In any club, there are bound to have dud buys and as one bro pointed out the Djembas Djembas, Verons, Bosnich, etc did not fare too well. But which club have never bought lemons before? BUT the bottomline is since winning the first Premiership title (having endured that long 26 year old wait) Man Utd have consistently performed at the top DESPITE having had under performers.
i do like yr comparison of keane with shevchenko. how true n identical their plights were! n most ironical was tt both returned to their prev clubs which they last left ! football is 1 funny old game.

yes u r right tt it is impossible for a mgr to have 6/6 eyesight n not buy any lemons in their managerial history. what i wanted to point out was SAF's impeccable foresight (or mayb his ka kias???) for talents (or mayb his gd negotiation skills rather?) .. players who can single handedly win/save matches. they hv so many star players past n present to boast of but hw many can we actually thk of in pool over d past 10 yrs??? d 1st ones tt come into mind is of cos gerrard n torres, owen n fowler (but 3 of them r home grown) ... mayb hyypia, alonso n mash to a smaller extent ...

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:00 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

It's a real bad draw having to play the blueshits twice in FA cup.
Deep down in my heart I am actually glad that we go out of the competition,we simply don't have enough number of good player to challenge on all 3 fronts,let's concentrate on the league & CL now.

And Lucas,what a player !
Old 05-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Well we are out but it's a bad match, Stevie injured, Lucas red, and the ref totally lost the game, it was ridiculous.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1