The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: FB - Should I accept?

I believe with a child under your care, there are many decision tt u made which I believed tt u hafta put him into yr consideration. No doubt he is independent but he has emotion still. Don't let a mistake ruin the image of a wonderful mum in his heart.

Face the fact with yr partner. If both of u really hAve a problem, sit down & talk. There are so many family salvation solution provided in the market right now unlike the past. We can't turn back time & we often live with regrets hence if u can foresee these, y not prevent?

FYI, I have not been tru marriage but I can tell u tt I been tru the stage like yr son. Some pple just do not have the luxury for a 2nd chance. Cherish,TS
Old 30-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CatusRose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB - Should I accept?

When you pick up that ring and slip it into his hand, what were the things you promised? Is marriage just about sex? Or is it a commitment when how he/she turned out in age, you will always love him/her like you always will? I did wrong once before and I will like to share my story for your reference.

I got involved with a married lady in her mid 20s. She was my colleague and I can sense that she was unhappy. We sort of talked about it after work one day and she told me the sex was no good. We tease one another and that night, we spent it at the hotel.

Intially, the sex was good and there was no strings attached. But as time got by, we developed feelings. I ask her to leave her hubby and but she wouldn't. So like what a normal guy would do, I decided to move on and find a someone. A gf and not a FB.

When I did, I suggested to her that I wanted to end the FB relationship. She wouldn't and tried to cling on. In the end, she found out about my gf and make a big hoo ha and confronted her. In the end I chose her and she got a divorce.

Things were getting out of hand as she expected a lot more from me as she went through the court hearing and me getting sick and tired of her moaning. In the end, she tried to hook up with some guys behind my back. It drove me carzy and I got a chopper to threaten her. A whole load more silly things I did because we both scracfice a lot and we expected a lot from each other.

We continued for a year before we decided enguf is enguf. We left and I am glad we did. End of the day, don't mess with a marriage and don't get married unless you will live by your vow.

A marriage is a commitment and not a courtship where you can opt out if anything goes wrong.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: FB - Should I accept?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayweihong View Post
wah lao.. after reading all this.. i also scare my oc will feel this way.. thinking i better go home early and give her a good bonk... hehe.

anyway ocsin09, i think u will do fine, let nature takes its course. a relationship actually take a lifetime to learn about each other, so your 22 years marriage is still "young" there are old couples in the world who are still learning about and from each other.

also dont give in so easily, remember all men are bastards! we will do anything to get lady's pants.
guys are bastards only when small head take over big head.. we are all humans not 100% good but yet not that bad..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1