The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
longshotzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quarter Moon Healthcare

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajjnu View Post
can give mee contact please
brother, we are now trying to be discrete but this thread very obvious already. dont be spoonfed le. search the yahoo for the name mention and you can find already.

i also dont know at first but search get address already. also tried there2 times but wife working near there so dont dare take risk otherwise go home knee on durian.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

CBlover88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takuma View Post
Decided to try out this place so I followed address and direction given somewhere in this thread and found the place.

Went up the staircase asked for 1 hr massage. It was Saturday and there were only three girls there. Picked Jia Jia as she was the best among the three in terms of look.

Started off with a massage followed by hj. She scored 6/10 for massage and 8/10 for hj.

One thing about this place is that there are some restaurants below it and I happened to go there in the evening. On my way out, I saw some families at the walkway just outside the staircase, waiting to makan at the restaurant. Certainly not a sight I want to see when I walk out of the massage shop.
aiyo...some more sat. i only go on weekdays and some more either around 11 plus to be first customer...early bird catch worm ma. or around 3 plus to finish off before office crowd bang gang.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

CBlover88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadbilled View Post
Sisi does autoroam? With her at least 5 times, all the while only standard hj. If she is not so pretty,.. i won't be going back so often.
wah... i only try sisi 2 time and she dont give auto roam. you 5 time so i think i dont try already. will try others.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ewongyp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any update on this? si si still 'pao' by old man driving BMW 5 series?
Old 06-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Quarter Moon Healthcare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewongyp View Post
any update on this? si si still 'pao' by old man driving BMW 5 series?
Not so sure d car, but is a limping n bald old man. Sad!
Old 09-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
superquad460 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is a 730Li BMW. Yes , very sad. Have tried Sisi and she seem like a person who will not let people "bao" her. Maybe I am wrong.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mediumjohn15.5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited this joint earlier tonight. Once I entered the place, there is a glass doored partition on the right hand side. i looked through the glass door and saw 4 PRC girls sitting there. One of them came out to greet me but not a looker. I look through the glass door again and saw a 30ish MILF with a deep V black one piece skirt. i told the girl who greeted me that girl in black. she said ok. that girl then gave me a smile and came out to greet me. she then brought me to a quiet room at the other end of the joint. after i changed into my birthday suite, she came in and brought a cup of warm tea for me. Very nice attitude. I looked at her again, she is quite pretty. she is tall, about 168, large bone type, but really good body. we started with the message. solid type. I enjoyed it. very thorough as well. after 40 min of good message, she gave me a sensual HDLY. really siok. Then she told me to flip over and raised the bed to half tilted post and start with the JG. I roam ed under her black skirt. Wow, G string and a firm bu## with very smooth skin . i tried to flip her skirt over, but she turned around and gave a look to mean NO. Well, I am the type that don't want force my girl to do something she does not like. But I do autoroam upwards to her two asset above waist. B++. All natural. Bros, don't miss it. Her JG is very professional. Very Shiok.

FR:
Name: Joanne
1.68 m; big bone girl; 34C (my estimate) If you like tall her with good boo# and nice firm bu##, she is someone you should not miss.
Damage: 90 (entrance free and JG included); not a bad price in comparison to the nearby Spa T and D where the girls charge 120 in total.
RTF: yes, absolutely
Old 15-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 23
nehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehnehpok is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was@boon tat st early tis morng to collect a book frm e french bookstore. while walkg back to my car@amoy st, saw 2 gals alighting frm e taxi. 1 of them in bright orange sundress caught my eye....tall, extremely fair, stunning beauty... saw them walkg up e steps. saw a big signage on e 2nd level "quartermoon healthcare". guess they may be frm there... decided to go up n hv a look. pushed open e glass door n there stood behind e counter e counter was e gal in orange. greeted me in a loud sweet voice in mandarin "happy new yr", followed by "do u want a massage?"...me agreed tinkg to myself, "hosay liao, new yr so lucky get massage by pretty gal". paid her $40 for e hour massage n she led me to e room. asked me whether i wanted e free bodyscrub wh of cos i agreed. told me to remove my clothes n wait for a while... was disappointed when e other gal came in instead. asked her wether e orange dress gal can massage me but was told tat e orange gal was just a counter gal. so i no choice took tis lady instead.

intro herself as yoyo. found her to be quite sweet looking although a bit tan in complexion, not as fair as e orange dress gal. through our conversation,found her to be very friendly and nice personality...her bodyscrub lasted 10mins was normal, a bit ticklish but her massage was very good, in fact she is definitely one of e top few in massage skills tat i tried all these yrs. instructed her to concentrate on my shoulder n lower back area wh she did to perfection... aft 40mins of good solid massage, she asked me to turn over facing her n shyly ask me in a low voice whether i wanted hj. of cos i agreed... she told me to try her new technique. was tinking wat new style? aked me to turn over, she poured oil on my buttocks, thighs n btwn groin area, geantly ticlking those areas giving me e most sensual n ticklish feeling...5 mins on told me to turn over again facing her, did e same to my tummy, balls n area around my dick...then slowly she started to fondle my super hardened dick. i responded by attacking her tits, giving her a good suck n i touch her pussy frm outside her lace black panty. tried to slip my fingers in but she told be its forbidden,can only rub frm outside.exploded like a big volcanic eruption. she cleaned me up with hot towel...exceeded my session for abt 10mins but yoyo told me its ok, no extra charge...

on way out, e orange dress stunning beauty ask me to fill up a free membership white card, told me special promotion come 5 times get 1 time free...now everywhere also same, 1 shop copy another, not special liao la...found that orange dress beauty is sisi...

name: yoyo
personality: 9/10 nice friendly n warm
looks: 7.5/10 milf. e more i look at her, the prettier i found her to be
tits: b cup firm, smooth n easily erected nipples
massage: 9/10 extremely good
hj: 7.5/10 can be improved
damage: $40 (1hr msg + free body scrub) + $50 hj + $10 tip for satisfied service
rtm: yup, value for money
Old 15-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
wooloomooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quartermoon has been around for quite a few years. I agree with Bro Nehnehpok that this joint is worth visiting and also agree with him on most of his ratings except for one, which is the rating he gave for Yoyo's massage. For massage, I personally feel that Yoyo deserve a rating between a 7.5/10 to 8/10 at most. During this period, I have been there on a number of occasions. Below are the statistics of those ladies that I have tried and also those that I have seen but haven't tried.

Ladies that I've tried:
1) Michelle.
Looks: 8.5/10 (Looks like chinese actress ZhaoWei)
Boobs: C cup (Great firm boobs and well shaped nips)
Height: 168cm
Body: Firm and shapely (Slightly hunched)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Good)
HJ: 8/10 (Partial autoroam. Regulars like me gets a little more)

2) Joanne.
Looks: 7/10 (China-doll looks)
Boobs: C cup (Firm and smooth)
Height: 1.67cm
Body: Normal
Massage: 8.5/10 (Good)
HJ: 8.5/10 (Partial autoroam)

3) Fiona.
Looks: 5/10 (Cannot Make It)
Boobs: B cup
Height: 1.53cm
Body: midget
Massage: 6.5/10 (normal)
HJ: 6.5 (Too Mechanical)

4)YoYo
Looks: 7.5/10 (Milf)
Boobs: B cup (Firm and nice nips)
Height: 1.65cm
Body: Slim and nicely proportionate
Massage: 8/10

Ladies that I haven't tried:
5) Kelly
Looks: 7/10
Height: 1.68cm
Body: Very slim
Massage: Haven't tried

6) SiSi
Looks: 9/10
Height: 1.68cm
Body: Model figure
Massage: Haven't tried.

BTW, Sisi used to do massage but was told that nowadays she only does it for her regular clients. Can any Bro kindly verify this piece of information?

Last edited by wooloomooloo; 15-02-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 15-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshotzzz View Post
brother, we are now trying to be discrete but this thread very obvious already. dont be spoonfed le. search the yahoo for the name mention and you can find already.

i also dont know at first but search get address already. also tried there2 times but wife working near there so dont dare take risk otherwise go home knee on durian.

The exact location of Quartermoon Healthcare can be found here: http://sammy.guru/health-...ist-msl-5.html
Old 15-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
luvpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds gd, will try tom.
badly in need of a gd rub after 3 days of eat'g, drink'g and majong sessions.
Old 16-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpussy View Post
sounds gd, will try tom.
badly in need of a gd rub after 3 days of eat'g, drink'g and majong sessions.

I believe Michelle, YoYo or Joanne should be able to do a good job for you.
Old 16-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if i recalled goin up d same shop sometime like 2, 3 mths ago. was this d same shop which used to have L1 (foot massage) n L2 for body??? when i went there d other time, L1 was oredi leased out. L2 only left 1 male masseuse n an auntie at d counter (boss?). was told tt they onli provide foot massage. not sure if i went wrong shop or mgt had changed.

anyways nice FRs fr bros here. certainly look like an interesting place.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 16-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
jasonyap is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooloomooloo View Post
I believe Michelle, YoYo or Joanne should be able to do a good job for you.
are they open today, tuesday 3 day of lny. any surcharge?
Old 16-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonyap View Post
are they open today, tuesday 3 day of lny. any surcharge?
Hi Jason, from what I know they should be open today. To avoid disappointment, you should call them to doubly confirm before heading down. Should not have any surcharge.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1