The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 28-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
bro dell

how does rachel's fren look?
Seems ok. But not as pretty as rachel.
Old 28-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tokyofan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am visiting Shanghai and wondered if any bros had any good domme recommendations. I dont speak mandarin
Old 29-06-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Been looking at pictures of Mistress Tian/rachel. Damn, I wish I knew Mandarin so I could experience that.
Old 29-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by insist View Post
Japan got some fetish places whereby the man ... will indicate he wants to eat the scat of which woman
日本最變態的食物--金粒餐

日本人有一種強烈的少女崇拜情節,尤其對於處女更是有種近乎瘋狂的推崇。女體盛就是在這種情節之下的產 物。而金粒餐更是達到了一種登峰造極的地步。據說,在東京有一家頂級的會員制俱樂部,裡面就為那些懷有強烈 的少女崇拜心理的男人們提供一種價格超高的食物--金粒餐。

在某些日本餐館中經常“豢養”著一些處女,讓她們好吃好喝,精心調理;每天取其新鮮大便,放入各種調料 醃制,油煎炸後蘸著特製的醬料食用。“金粒餐”而且十分注重了原料的“衛生”,不許女孩子亂吃東西,而且還 好吃好喝、精心調理,從原料的源頭到加工製作都花費了不少心思。

金粒餐的製作過程冗長而複雜。俱樂部餐廳先要在眾多的侯選美少女(當然必須是處女)中選出在未來的十天內沒 有流紅的十五歲少女--注意,十三歲和十四歲的少女都是不可以的。然後,讓這些選定的少女每天嚴格按照俱樂部詳細制定的要求運動喝 水吃飯起居。一個星期以後,餐廳就派人再選取她們中最符合要求的排物作為原料,再佐以各種名貴的調料鍋蒸油 炸,之後按照嚴格的工藝標準進行造型--做成中藥丸子那樣一粒一粒的形狀和大小,表面要看起來極其光滑。也有些則需要按照客人的指定做 成大便的形狀--最後再裹上食用金粉,金粒餐就大功告成了。

另外,據說因為想嘗試金粒餐的客人不少,而製作週期偏長,所以要想品嘗到金粒餐的"美味"的話,即使是 俱樂部的VIP會員也需要提前很長時間預約哩...

與“金粒餐”相比,“女體盛”的製作簡直有些小巫見大巫。聽說在日本“金粒餐”擁有眾多的食客,而且有 些還是從香港、臺灣、內地飛過去的富人或明星。從“飲食文化”的角度考慮,“獨樹一幟”的“金粒餐”比“女 體盛”更有文章可做,比如:要求“金粒餐”的提供者有大學學歷就比要求“女體盛”中的女子有大學學歷更有理 由。因為以我們的經驗,作為盛菜的盤子,無論出自民窯、還是官窯,都不會影響菜的味道,從賞心悅目的角度考 慮,只要好看就可以了;而作為盤中的菜肴,其材料的出處來源就很重要,在這方面,人類是有教訓的,所以馬虎 不得。

聽當地人介紹:這味菜需要在熟人介紹下,半年前預約,才能享用到的。先讓客人在一群女生中選定一個,然後和 她簽約,定好屎的味道(例如哈密瓜、榴槤、番茄)。這個被選定的女生將在頭2個月內只吃青菜,別的都不吃; 2個月後就開始吃合約上的味道,例如哈密瓜味,就一日三餐都吃哈密瓜,別的都不吃。半年後,就在一個很高級 的房間裡,放上一張大圓桌,圓桌上放著張凳子,凳子中間有個窟窿,凳子下面放個碟子,女生就坐在凳子上,客 人坐在桌子旁。當女生第一時間把屎拉出,掉到碟上時,客人就拿個湯匙開始享用了。

以前只聽說狗總是要吃屎的。沒想到日本人對人屎也這麼情有獨鍾。文明發展到今天,茹毛飲血、鑽燧取火的 野蠻時代早已一去不復返,正當人們享受著現代工業文明帶來的快捷衛生的生活的時候,日本人卻做出了一個驚世 駭俗的舉動:吃屎!日本人的“拿來”精神與創新意識聞名全球,那麼,吃屎,這種連原始人都嗤之以鼻的飲食行 為,到底是日本飲食文化的又一創新舉措,還是日本現代文明發展到巔峰的一種突然的變異? 也許兩者都不是。有人說巨額商業利潤是“金粒餐”的原始動力,這話也不是一點道理都沒有

Quote:
Originally Posted by insist View Post
Wonder is it really human scat that this pretty Japanese girl was eating or are the clips edited and maybe is chocolate that she was eating instead in the 3rd clip?? That pretty Japanese girl seems to enjoy eating the scat very much in the 3rd clip.
According to Mizuki Minano, an AV actress born in TW, her scat scenes are not real shit「其實裡頭大有玄機,大便是用豆腐渣做的」。

Last edited by Intimissimo; 29-06-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 30-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had my first session with Mistress Anja a few days back. It would not be the last. Physically she is perfect, breathtaking. Mistress Anja could easily identify my weaknesses and used them to her advantage. She is strict yet sensual and playful, a most dangerous combination. The below is not a play by play commentary of the session but just some highlights.

Mistress was dressed as a successful business person for our session and she was every bit the part. She tastefully choose to wear a pair of skin coloured pantyhose. She bound me to a bench and proceeded to tease and tickle me with her sensual pointed fingernails, threatening to inflict CBT.

She then took out her vibrating wand for play. What happened in the next part of the session I would prefer to keep private. It was an experience I have not had before and it was mind blowing.

That was followed by a period of intense teasing which resulted in me cumming only half way through the session. Mistress slowed down the pace and she made me take a few photographs of her (with her camera) in sensual poses.

The session continued with more heavy teasing and worship. Mistress Anya did something which I thought would certainly break any male psychologically. While she was teasing me, she insisted that I maintained direct eye contact. I felt as if she could see through my soul and see all my deepest thoughts. Mistress Anja ended the session by asking me to wash her feet. It was very humbling.

Any feedback to share from the rest of you here who have sessioned with her?
Old 30-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
I had my first session with Mistress Anja a few days back. It would not be the last. Physically she is perfect, breathtaking. Mistress Anja could easily identify my weaknesses and used them to her advantage. She is strict yet sensual and playful, a most dangerous combination. The below is not a play by play commentary of the session but just some highlights.

Mistress was dressed as a successful business person for our session and she was every bit the part. She tastefully choose to wear a pair of skin coloured pantyhose. She bound me to a bench and proceeded to tease and tickle me with her sensual pointed fingernails, threatening to inflict CBT.

She then took out her vibrating wand for play. What happened in the next part of the session I would prefer to keep private. It was an experience I have not had before and it was mind blowing.

That was followed by a period of intense teasing which resulted in me cumming only half way through the session. Mistress slowed down the pace and she made me take a few photographs of her (with her camera) in sensual poses.

The session continued with more heavy teasing and worship. Mistress Anya did something which I thought would certainly break any male psychologically. While she was teasing me, she insisted that I maintained direct eye contact. I felt as if she could see through my soul and see all my deepest thoughts. Mistress Anja ended the session by asking me to wash her feet. It was very humbling.

Wow, thanks for sharing, bro osubken! I am glad to hear you had such a good time with her! Your description of her dressed in business attire with skin coloured pantyhose has long been a fantasy of mine, especially if she had stiletto heels on as well!

Still very disappointed that Mistress Aanya has decided to cancel her trip to KL next month. She sounds like a dream femdom with deep penetrating eyes who can see into your soul while you are helplessly bound under her control and I can only wait impatiently for an opportunity to session with her one day!
Old 30-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Mistress Anya is fantastic.

I sessioned with her a month ago. She wore a leather corset.

Started with her making small talk. She asked me to sit, and when I sat on a chair, she made me move to the floor. This is even before the real session started. After I got naked, she made me kneel down. She was drinking water, and suddenly threw a full bottle of cold water on my face. Then slapped me for a bit.

Session included foot worship, ass worship. At one point, she made me lie down and sat on my face and put a vibrator on herself and masturbated. She even put a strap on dildo in my mouth and tied it to the back of my head. The she gave the dildo a most erotic blow job, as I looked.

Other activity included spanking, nipple tweaking.

It ended with her taking off her panties and stockings and leading me to the bath tub, where I lay down. Then she peed all over me, and made me drink some too.

I will definitely see her again. Fantastic girl, really hot as well. Great ass by the way.

(Please up me if you like my FR. Was zapped for giving an OKT a bad review and could use some positive points)
Old 30-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light
Mistress Shasha

Has any bro had any experience with Mistress Shasha? Saw her ad on CL. Am a bit curious. http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4539459044.html
Old 30-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post

bro did u get to cum?
Old 01-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Well I'm new to this bdsm scene, not actually interested in other fetishes except foot fetish and tickle fetish, oh god my dream is like to have a girl tickle my whole body till orgasm: any lobang for this my budget only 150 lol nv try sm before I saw the forum saw that Rachel is pretty good is she worth de deal?
Old 01-07-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may need help from bros familiar with practices in Tokyo.......i will be on my first trip to Tokyo pretty soon....so basically besides those bdsm bars and la siora, any bars or clubs or shops that purely cater foot fetish or pantyhose fetish? i dont know, maybe like those 丝足会所 in China?

Great thx for any advices or suggestions
Old 01-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
Well I'm new to this bdsm scene, not actually interested in other fetishes except foot fetish and tickle fetish, oh god my dream is like to have a girl tickle my whole body till orgasm: any lobang for this my budget only 150 lol nv try sm before I saw the forum saw that Rachel is pretty good is she worth de deal?
Bro. If you can speak Chinese, you can nego with Rachel 150 for one and a half DOM. I am sure they can accommodate you. You might confuse the meaning of one and a half DOM.

You can ask 1st 1/2 of the session you will do foot fetish (i.e. 30min or 45min).
After you done, the second last of the session is like CUMMING session where you will ask RACHEL to bring one DOM to HJ and ask Rachel to wide your two feet with Rope and wide your two hand with Rope tie both side to the corner and tickle it while the other DOM will do oil based HJ. Actually I have tried Rachel oil based HJ and she is so good. I am sure the other DOM who live together will have 50$ for HJ while Rachel will get 100$ for Domming session.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro. If you can speak Chinese, you can nego with Rachel 150 for one and a half DOM. I am sure they can accommodate you. You might confuse the meaning of one and a half DOM.

You can ask 1st 1/2 of the session you will do foot fetish (i.e. 30min or 45min).
After you done, the second last of the session is like CUMMING session where you will ask RACHEL to bring one DOM to HJ and ask Rachel to wide your two feet with Rope and wide your two hand with Rope tie both side to the corner and tickle it while the other DOM will do oil based HJ. Actually I have tried Rachel oil based HJ and she is so good. I am sure the other DOM who live together will have 50$ for HJ while Rachel will get 100$ for Domming session.
Wow sounds not bad can't imagine the fun of being tickled to death by one girl and the other just HJ u off prolly will blow in no time=) yeah I speaks chinese gonna try to nego lol
Old 01-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
Wow sounds not bad can't imagine the fun of being tickled to death by one girl and the other just HJ u off prolly will blow in no time=) yeah I speaks chinese gonna try to nego lol
Good luck bro. Let me know once you nego successfully as I am also wanna try this too. Too bad I just got an idea while I answered your post. You can ask her to tickle your armpit and your whole body with her sharp nail. I am sure you will be either in the heaven or in the prison with tickling machine non-stop and even you cry and nearly breathless she will not stop. Either you cum fast or you dead under her tickle.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mistress Shasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Has any bro had any experience with Mistress Shasha? Saw her ad on CL. Am a bit curious. http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4539459044.html
It says that's a ladyboy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1