The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Mimi came on Oct 2010, by law she can work until this Sept.
CNY is coming, many mm have plan in mind to go home for this reason.

Xiao Feng is the one will go back soon this late March / early April!
For those who haven't try XF, please don't miss the chance and up her fast!
She is under rated gem who I think give the best BJ in 54a.
Rtf her countless time already.
Agree on xiaofeng. Sub king, can ask xiaofeng to fatten up a bit? I loved her meaty body and full boobs when she first came!

But she slimmed down after that and boobs "Lao hong" already... Hehehe.

Pls tell wls not to slim down unnecessary especially those who r naturally curvy already, as their breasts shrink and become like hanging deflated balloons when they do that. Arigato!
Old 04-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agree on xiaofeng. Sub king, can ask xiaofeng to fatten up a bit? I loved her meaty body and full boobs when she first came!

But she slimmed down after that and boobs "Lao hong" already... Hehehe.

Pls tell wls not to slim down unnecessary especially those who r naturally curvy already, as their breasts shrink and become like hanging deflated balloons when they do that. Arigato!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Think Xiao Feng & Mimi were July 11 & Nov 11 batches, so their 2yrs r up in May 13 & Sep 13 respectively. That said, they've both crossed the 1yr mark & should've earned enough so they'll prob balek kampung anytime now, esp with CNY fast approaching. Mimi is a fab all-rounder, while I find XF low on GFE but her service is truly excellent, best BBBJ in this house & possibly all GL, noticed former BBBJ queen Liu Xing ex-W6's regulars migrated over to XF.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Think Xiao Feng & Mimi were July 11 & Nov 11 batches, so their 2yrs r up in May 13 & Sep 13 respectively. That said, they've both crossed the 1yr mark & should've earned enough so they'll prob balek kampung anytime now, esp with CNY fast approaching. Mimi is a fab all-rounder, while I find XF low on GFE but her service is truly excellent, best BBBJ in this house & possibly all GL, noticed former BBBJ queen Liu Xing ex-W6's regulars migrated over to XF.
definitely, the naughty looks she throws you as she slurps your cock can make you damn high...
Old 04-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaving_Ryan View Post
Tried Lisa recently.

I can understand why some bros termed her as a commando lol

Her slutty CFM face is well-suited for her commando skills.

Even though I'm not her regular ( 1st time in this house and with this WL ), once inside the room, she straight away frenched me ( never had any WL autofrenched me 1st in my short stint in GL ), then teased me with all those striptease moves plus placing my cock near to her pussy even before the shower.

She even "warned" me that she's gonna rape me ( "wo yao qiang jian ni" in chinese ), and then she translated in English "I want to fuck u" ( slight mistranslated from rape to fuck, but whatever haha ).

During shower, other than the usual places she washes, she direct a jet stream of water into my ears, until I had to jump abit to get the water out. She then told me not to worry coz she will "suck" it out later. Later then I know why she washes my ears so thoroughly.

She has one of the wettest and slurpest catbath I ever encountered. She left a great deal of saliva on my body. And the reason why she cleaned my ears during the shower is that she attacked my ears with so much saliva!!!! She also allowed me to paint her clean-shaven pussy. Her pussy is those type where the lips are hidden inside.

She also got some special bbbj, whereby almost at 69 position, she placed her feet against the wall, such that she's basically supporting herself with her arms only, with my cock still inside her mouth lolz!. Her tongue action is vigorously licking my cockhead in her bbbj.

When come FJ time, she started with cowgal and gyrating her hips vigoriously. While I'm still a noob in terms of FJ, her cowgal style has to be one of the best feeling I ever had. With all her previous attacking foreplay on me, I cannot really hold out much longer, thus shoot only in this cowgal position, so no chance to try out other position...

After the session, when we dressed up, she gave me a kiss. My legs already abit jelly from getting raped by her haha.

All in all, if u bros want to roleplay in a fantasy as a cute innocent boyboy getting raped by a tigress, u can try her haha.
Saw this hot chick in a purple dress before, she has an absolute aura and look.. omg she is that good! Shall be my target next visit
Old 04-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahahah : X-F is an old favourite of S-King & me : the most under-rated GEM of 16/54A : her slurpy deep-throat BBBJ is to DIE-FOR I just love grasping her lovely hanging tits & kneading them in bbbj mode
Old 04-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RebornGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tempting house
Old 06-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

upped shunzi.. i think her boobs is B rather than B+.. same as gege.. bbbj is one of the best i had.. also, i dont find her gfe very fake...

btw, code red starting tmr night.. tmr duno will turn up for work or not.. bros out there who wanna up her, pls take note..
Old 06-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

shunzhi fans pls enjoy her while u can, heard she'll balek kampung in mar/apr after cny.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
shunzhi fans pls enjoy her while u can, heard she'll balek kampung in mar/apr after cny.
bro, asked her when going back and she said no idea, haven cross her mind yet.. but i think she misses her family very much cos she said she call home very regularly..
Old 06-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

bro liverpool, heard from her colleague sz among other 1654 has a very low target of rmb500k, i estimate they'll hit it after cny, they could raise their target after cny, but i doubt it from their unhappy everyday expressions. Could just be that colleague sabo of course, dunno the truth, just enjoy them in the short time while they're here.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Same case for duoduo... She said she missed her family badly... Typical tactic... Lied to her family that she working elsewhere in china and called home almost everyday....
Old 06-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

come to think of it, very true.. not just their emotionless expression when walking in at 12 noon (not all lah), i notice from uncle hua telling people so and so on leave bcos too tired.. shunzi said sometimes she slept at 6am bcos cant sleep.. must be thinking of home..
Old 06-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
bro liverpool, heard from her colleague sz among other 1654 has a very low target of rmb500k, i estimate they'll hit it after cny, they could raise their target after cny, but i doubt it from their unhappy everyday expressions. Could just be that colleague sabo of course, dunno the truth, just enjoy them in the short time while they're here.
For SZ (1654A), RMB 500K can be accomplished in 8-10 mths.
She told me she got dizzy spell recently and always stop work after dinner.
I think her body is beginning to come down on her and she probably need a long period of rest to recuperate.

As such, she may be going home in early March or maybe even late Feb.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
For SZ (1654A), RMB 500K can be accomplished in 8-10 mths.
She told me she got dizzy spell recently and always stop work after dinner.
I think her body is beginning to come down on her and she probably need a long period of rest to recuperate.

As such, she may be going home in early March or maybe even late Feb.
Yo bro handle SZ with care mah...please!

Dun F her brains out hor...kam sia TaiKor!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1