The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: girls in 1654A

bro laemdeng, what's the shunzhi lookalike's name? Think lulu normally resembles vivian chow more than jessica. If u wanna bonk kpop stars, try hyuna/xiao qian 2831 & tiffany/lulu w12. Speaking of lookalikes, lulu 1805 is 80% miko ex-1654. Cheers, bong
Old 30-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
bro laemdeng, what's the shunzhi lookalike's name? Think lulu normally resembles vivian chow more than jessica. If u wanna bonk kpop stars, try hyuna/xiao qian 2831 & tiffany/lulu w12. Speaking of lookalikes, lulu 1805 is 80% miko ex-1654. Cheers, bong
ShunZi look alike is Hwang Ming Hee 황미희. but kimchi plastic surgery all the time so her pics online looks different one LOL

Thanks for the intel! That day I list down at least 10 AP walking the whole GL 16,18,20 but none suit my taste. The name u mentioned I will try

LuLu face is V shape but Vivian chow squarish down jaw chubby got dimple one. when I "peek a boo" into the room, I think she resemble SNSD Jessica as she smile like shy shy type. LuLu definitely more chio than Vivian Chow!
Old 30-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
bro Lamdeng, the last pic is SHunzhi rite? Which WL looks like the gal in the 1st pic?
황미희 Hwang Ming Hee. SZ body is flawless. boobs and nipple is real pink!
Old 30-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro laemdeng, did u ever try sasa/yoona with big boobies before she left? U seem to have preferred sz over sasa & lulu the hottest aps in gl, why? Wah, hwang mi hee go under the knife so much until cannot recognize, last time she syt wear school uniform nose bleed, now she erm, more "mature", still dam chio milf. Personally, think sz resembles anber an xin ya more tho imho. There's an actress thread started by bro bronzegod if u're looking for celeb lookalikes to bonk. Enjoy! Cheers, bong
Old 30-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
bro laemdeng, did u ever try sasa/yoona with big boobies before she left? U seem to have preferred sz over sasa & lulu the hottest aps in gl, why? Wah, hwang mi hee go under the knife so much until cannot recognize, last time she syt wear school uniform nose bleed, now she erm, more "mature", still dam chio milf. Personally, think sz resembles anber an xin ya more tho imho. There's an actress thread started by bro bronzegod if u're looking for celeb lookalikes to bonk. Enjoy! Cheers, bong
I guess very high chance sasa/yoona my type too according description but i nv see her b4. I prefer SZ much more as her body is fairest among all and like naturally covered with NURU gel on top hahahha.

I saw also got hunk like celebrity idol visit 1654A ... the GL gals must be jump to joy when met their idol
Old 30-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

personally find lulu prettier & better service than sz, but sz wayang gfe better than lulu, i'm sure i'm not the only guy 1st time tio chua called lao gong by sz kena kc hi hi lol! Xiao bai 1606a not that pretty imho when i tried her in nov, oso very average session, i heard she lost weight, got prettier & fairer since tho. Agree lulu & sz prettiest gals in gl now, tho some gals in w12, 1803 & 2831 got their std of looks. Thx for the lovely pix btw, brightened my day! Cheers, bong
Old 30-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Shunzhi have a better GFE, Lulu is like an icy model dosent talk much but does it with actions, i still miss Sasa with the D knockers =(
Old 30-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

yeah, sasa was my fave too among the 3 aps, sigh! Now no mood go 1654 anymore, sianz...
Old 31-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
massboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hmm... seems like this forum more like a chat group than FR...

I had tried Yuki last week.... her attitude is so-so, not really GFE...

I think most of them are sian of giving GFE to guys especially they had been bonked so many times a day....

But she looks very attractive and really got pink perky nipple which I like....

Simple cat bath.... licks u all over the place....

I would rate her overall a 6.5/10 ....

Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : 8/10 B cup, nice pinky perky nipple
Body : 9/10 real slim and nice butt
BJ : 7/10
BBBJ : didnt try
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 5/10
Overall : 6.5/10
RTF : nah...... too many chios out there...
Old 31-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro visited club54a yesterday (sunday, 30/12)? that was a wl wearing a striking red dress with brown hair.. is that tian tian? asked ah hua but think age catching up with him, he said he cant recall who wore the red dress... any bro can enlighten?
Old 01-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by massboy View Post
hmm... seems like this forum more like a chat group than FR...

I had tried Yuki last week.... her attitude is so-so, not really GFE...

I think most of them are sian of giving GFE to guys especially they had been bonked so many times a day....

But she looks very attractive and really got pink perky nipple which I like....

Simple cat bath.... licks u all over the place....

I would rate her overall a 6.5/10 ....

Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : 8/10 B cup, nice pinky perky nipple
Body : 9/10 real slim and nice butt
BJ : 7/10
BBBJ : didnt try
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 5/10
Overall : 6.5/10
RTF : nah...... too many chios out there...
is Yuki the one who looks (abit) singaporean (compared to the other girls)? the past few times ive been there ive seen a girl as the above description (slim and similar stature as Sasa, likes to wear pink / off-pink, has a serene aura about her (not the CFM look) etc).. but havent got the chance to ask Garrick for her name

Quite attractive girl in her own way... wanna up her when wallet replenish
Old 01-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
any bro visited club54a yesterday (sunday, 30/12)? that was a wl wearing a striking red dress with brown hair.. is that tian tian? asked ah hua but think age catching up with him, he said he cant recall who wore the red dress... any bro can enlighten?
Tian Tian (sweet sweet) is petite and looks very sweet and cute.. has a bit of brown-highlighted hair... somehow their names seem to convey something abt them (personality/demeanour etc)... Ge Ge ("princess") is tall and has a princess attitude etc...
Old 01-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyshandy View Post
is Yuki the one who looks (abit) singaporean (compared to the other girls)? the past few times ive been there ive seen a girl as the above description (slim and similar stature as Sasa, likes to wear pink / off-pink, has a serene aura about her (not the CFM look) etc).. but havent got the chance to ask Garrick for her name

Quite attractive girl in her own way... wanna up her when wallet replenish
Hi Bro.. Happy New Year!

Errr.. Yuki looks a little bit like korean tv actress in "boys over flowers" koo hye sun. Has big but sleepy looking eyes. Very fair. Service style is the slow, sensual sort. B sized boobies with pinkish nips. Yummy
Old 02-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
I think tian tian is the smallest and most tanned girl in the house right now. So if you saw a small tanned girl, then that's tian tian.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Hi Bro.. Happy New Year!

Errr.. Yuki looks a little bit like korean tv actress in "boys over flowers" koo hye sun. Has big but sleepy looking eyes. Very fair. Service style is the slow, sensual sort. B sized boobies with pinkish nips. Yummy
Hi bro, Happy New Year to you too! ok sure, shall keep a lookout for her and check her out next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1