The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisaloverboy View Post
Tried Venus after quite sometime. Hmm.. her efforts were quite good, but her body seems to be a bit loosened and got an aged/tired look. I couldn't believe in couple of months, why such a difference?

Anyways, her skills were quite good... did a neat job and was happy
Noooo.... don't tell me she shag liao, I still want an opportunity with her. Probably will still go anyways haha.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 07-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1ts0rGtF0 View Post
Didn't see any MR on this lady http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=442131 so here goes. I decided to go for 1.5hrs btw
Just had Amy recently. Bro T1ts0rGtF0's MR is pretty much spot on. Just want to add that for 1.5hrs, she also does free body scrub on request which I took at the end of the session. Her location is amongst the newest and cleanest I've seen so far.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufdemar View Post
Just had Amy recently. Bro T1ts0rGtF0's MR is pretty much spot on. Just want to add that for 1.5hrs, she also does free body scrub on request which I took at the end of the session. Her location is amongst the newest and cleanest I've seen so far.
Thanks for the feedback bro.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 07-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Agree with bro T1ts0rGtF0 on that MR. Had a session with Amy a few months back, tried Eileen before also. Massage wise I would go for Amy, but for bros who are particular about looks... I think Eileen looks a bit better from what I can recall.

Either way, both ladies are good if you are looking specifically for a massage only. Venus is still best overall (roaming, shower together, body etc etc) in my opinion. Would like to try Jasmine soon, seems like she's been around for a while
waitng for amy fr... thk in advance
eileen no need make up, look good.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
Re: Eng Speaking Prof Mass❤May❤Prof Oil Mssg✿Foot Massage✿Breast Mssg✿HDLY✿360°BJ✿HJ-
Quote:
Originally Posted by energystar80 View Post
Gents. I just came back from a session with Xiao Rui (lil tiger's den). Here's my report:
Hi Guys, I'm compiling the relevant MRs in the local massage directory. Too many guys asking for MRs on ladies but i guess the reason is that it is difficult to search sometimes.

The compilation can be found here http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=486001

I have added english speaking MLs as requested by bro ChillNRelax or i like to say...chillax

Anyways, feel free to copy and edit the compilation to keep it updated. i'm not camping here 24-7.

Also, it would really help if you give the link of the ML in the MR you are posting so it is easier to get info for compilation.

Cheers!!
Old 08-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro Use141! Very useful compilation.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 08-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Thank you bro use141 for your great effort. It helps.

rgds

pirate1
Old 09-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

MR for Eileen who I visited few nights back. Took 1.5 package. Was offered free facial or ear candling. I took facial since last I tried one was in BKK a year ago.

Location: East abt 10mins walk from mrt. Parallel parking outside which is a problem during peak, however she offered to let me park basement but asked my car plate no. By then I found a lot outside.

Looks: 6/10 Milf. Maybe it was really late but her makeup seems off and needs touching up. Honestly think she may be better off w/o make up.

Body: 7/10 Milfy Fair and smooth body. C cup boobs, looks firm enough. She striped for BM and HJ and I was allowed full access to her top half including sucking boobs.

Massage: 3/10 I took with oil option. Overall found her to be lacking in pressure/ strenght even when I requested to turn it up. Rhytm was irregular with limited stroke technique. Sometimes only 1 hand on body while other hand not sure doing what. She seemed very distracted about the calluses on her palms, which every once in a while she will stop the massage to find something in her cupboard or drawer to remedy it. It was very brief massage for me.

BM: 5.5/10 She put powder on my back, striped and did a short BM. Nothing to shout about after which she asked me to turn over for HJ.

Hj: 5.5/10 Idk, perhaps it was late and I was her last customer, seemed rushed. Lucky I was able to cum while sucking hard on her boobs, otherwise..

Facial: Won't rate since I don't know the standard to benchmark. Maybe I'm not used to it but I felt fidgety throughout. She did massage my lower thigh while waiting for the mask to do it's work.

Overall below average experience which seemed rushed for me (time check on leaving showed I still had 15mins left).

Onwards to Michelle. Hope she doesn't disappoint.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
MR for Eileen who I visited few nights back. Took 1.5 package. Was offered free facial or ear candling. I took facial since last I tried one was in BKK a year ago.
bro is it this eileen?
http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=480150
Old 09-11-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate1 View Post
Thank you bro use141 for your great effort. It helps.

rgds

pirate1
Cheers and thanks for the points
Old 09-11-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GodOfWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried to book Venus but operator said number not in used...anyone got her updated number??
Old 09-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
Tried to book Venus but operator said number not in used...anyone got her updated number??
http://dangelsz.wordpress.com/venus/

Not this number?

Seems like she's on chewyfruit also now.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Location: East abt 10mins walk from mrt. Parallel parking outside which is a problem during peak, however she offered to let me park basement but asked my car plate no. By then I found a lot outside.

Looks: 6/10 Milf. Maybe it was really late but her makeup seems off and needs touching up. Honestly think she may be better off w/o make up.

Body: 7/10 Milfy Fair and smooth body. C cup boobs, looks firm enough. She striped for BM and HJ and I was allowed full access to her top half including sucking boobs.

Massage: 3/10 I took with oil option. Overall found her to be lacking in pressure/ strenght even when I requested to turn it up. Rhytm was irregular with limited stroke technique. Sometimes only 1 hand on body while other hand not sure doing what. She seemed very distracted about the calluses on her palms, which every once in a while she will stop the massage to find something in her cupboard or drawer to remedy it. It was very brief massage for me.

BM: 5.5/10 She put powder on my back, striped and did a short BM. Nothing to shout about after which she asked me to turn over for HJ.

Hj: 5.5/10 Idk, perhaps it was late and I was her last customer, seemed rushed. Lucky I was able to cum while sucking hard on her boobs, otherwise..

Facial: Won't rate since I don't know the standard to benchmark. Maybe I'm not used to it but I felt fidgety throughout. She did massage my lower thigh while waiting for the mask to do it's work.

Overall below average experience which seemed rushed for me (time check on leaving showed I still had 15mins left).

Onwards to Michelle. Hope she doesn't disappoint.
She a few nights ago, when jogging in order to dodge a drunken Indian and fall course many area of the body's was injuries.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
http://dangelsz.wordpress.com/venus/

Not this number?

Seems like she's on chewyfruit also now.
Wow. Looks like Chewyfruit ends up with all the tried and tested girls these days. Good for him! But don't like the new name!! Vinni??

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 10-11-2014, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
Yes that Eileen, sorry forgot to include URL ref.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
She a few nights ago, when jogging in order to dodge a drunken Indian and fall course many area of the body's was injuries.
Fair enough, she pm'ed me as well but honestly I didn't see any visible injuries on her when she stripped for BM & HJ. Any idea when this happened? Anyway, here's wishing her a speedy recovery.

Suggest that if you're unwell, tired, urgent matter, whatever, just rejected the booking with brief explanation, I'm sure the bros will understand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1