The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

do the bros here have any idea what time midvalley spa opens until? last time reach KL at 12 midnite den wanted to go but scared the place is closed
Old 21-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@Mr. Ate

Most spa close at 12am. last call 11.30 pm. There are those who operate after 12am. but quality not soo good. Season tower behind Vegas Club operate till 6.00 am but stock not very good.

@ all other brothers.

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT (already i feel like a pim doing this)

Was at MWHS yesterday. Got "Kiwi". She is leaving for sillypore on monday. So grab it while you still can. I would rate her 10/10 if not for the lousy finishing ( I have to clean up myself). Solid GFE and very playful. usually i lie down and let the WL do her stuff. She made me do it standing. too many positions to mention. Solid eye contact throughout the session. Solid sound effect.

Remember Nike slogan? "Just do it" Cookie is a legend. BM is a jewel but this.... this is a diamond.

Grab her soon!!!

@sillypore brothers.

You got yourself a diamond coming to report for work in Marina South Spa. She goes by a different name there. Mentioned that not to use Kiwi in sillypore.

So her name and starhub mobile number is ONLY for SENIORS SBF sillyporeans.

PM me for numbers.
Old 22-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs
Jojo is this petite Malay looking girl with big tits.
Good FR bro. Up u also, soon you gotta power. Now I do nothing but up bros hehehe...
Old 22-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLHungry
@Mr. Ate

Most spa close at 12am. last call 11.30 pm. There are those who operate after 12am. but quality not soo good. Season tower behind Vegas Club operate till 6.00 am but stock not very good.

You got yourself a diamond coming to report for work in Marina South Spa. She goes by a different name there. Mentioned that not to use Kiwi in sillypore.

So her name and starhub mobile number is ONLY for SENIORS SBF sillyporeans.

PM me for numbers.
thanks bro for the info... i frequent the marina south spa and there's a new gal called kiwi working there, wonder if it's the same gal...
Old 22-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte
thanks bro for the info... i frequent the marina south spa and there's a new gal called kiwi working there, wonder if it's the same gal...

You are always welcome. Kiwi here and there one different.
Old 23-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All Brothers,,,,,,Kiwi is the gem at MWS now....as one bro said ealier, she is going back to work in Sillypore, Had one of the greatest bonk with Kiwi,,,,,she will look you straight in the eyes while giving you a BBBJ, and the wink, man oh man, it's a killer, I would rate her above Cookie.
Old 24-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
leeloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 FR from me.. one was from few weeks ago.. booked cookie but she decided to leave before i reached there. today again i booked her but she left just as it was my turn. think she's too rich liao. every day just about 3-4 hours work only. anyway will try to book her again early next mth.

jackie decided to give me kiwi after cookie left the first time i booked her few wks ago but when she came to show herself, i wasnt too interested cos she looked like my ex. my friend decided to go for her as she was recommended. my choice was a malay girl called jennifer who i saw looked quite good when walking around. took the hotel room and overall she was good. friendly and allowed kissing. said she was from melaka and it was her 2nd last day there as she will be leaving for UK soon. was fun with her and she has good bod and tits. shd be B cup. BJ was ok but she left a lot of spit on my dick

Name - Jennifer
Looks - 6.0/10
Body - 7/10
FJ - 8/10
BBBJ - 6/10
Hair - Shaved, 2cm strip.
Kissing - Yes. Lots!
GFE - 8/10 (best GF feel)
RTF - prefer try others first like pinky, BM, bibi, cookie.

next FR will be from today's bonk with mimi. hot china girl. she stays up in her room only and never appears in the spa. just arrived a mth ago and started at MWS few days ago.
Old 25-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeloo
next FR will be from today's bonk with mimi. hot china girl. she stays up in her room only and never appears in the spa. just arrived a mth ago and started at MWS few days ago.
Huh... ??? Cititel now have PRC as well ??? Since when... all spa getting into PRC act meh ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 27-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 19
dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!dc8888 is one of the Best!

awaiting FR ..mimi ?? PRC??COnfirm..
Old 29-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!

Good afternoon brudders,

I have been following this thread for some time now and finally decided to let my smaller head do the thinking!

My FIRST FR post (please pardon my noobishness)

Arrived in Cititel Midvalley on for a business trip. From my research, “Cookie” was worth a bite. Well, it took me some time to build up enough courage, to walk to the lift lobby. Pressed the button for Level “3”, stepped out of the lift with head held high walking towards MWHS but WTF saw the reception counter cramped with fellow brudders, NO PUN INTENDED, goddamn shy, damn paiseh, I retreated back into my hotel room.

I took my route “Number 02”, call from room, talked to a lady, don’t know who, discussed on the price plans for “In-Room” service and asked for “Cookie”, but due to her heavy schedule, I could only book her for the next day.

Heart racing, excited to devour this piece of “Cookie”, I waited for the moment to come.

Evening of the following day, about 25 minutes before my appointment, I received a call from MWHS, the lady on the line spoke to me in Cantonese, I barely could understand, she asked politely if my order “Cookie” may be served now, “Well, hell yes!” I replied.

In about 4 minutes, “Knock, knock, knock”, I guess there’s no door bell, anyway here she comes.

From my independent observations, Cookie stats should be approximately:-
Height: 158cm
Bust: 35" C-Cup
Waist: 25"
Hips: 34"

We spoke briefly while she’s undressing, she told that she actually going back home, but since I booked last evening, she will make me her last client for the day.

Face: 6.5/10 – Pleasant, not your typical innocent “girl next door” type, but well enough that you will “HIT-ON” in a watering nightspot. She has these green-grayish contact lenses and long eye lashes. Shoulder length highlighted hair tied up in a pony tail. Again, one man’s meat is another’s poison, so it’s very subjective. Not freaky looking but don’t aspect Miss Malaysia Universe to appear.

Boobs: 7/10 - large juggies, appearing slightly lower then 1/2 ball mark but centered areolas, should be the wrongdoing of Newton's Law, areolas not too large, good breast to nipple ratio, colour not dark but certainly not “pink-pink”, would say slightly stronger then skin tone with reddish hint. Surprisingly highly sensitive nipples, reacts and gets hard fast. Allow licking of nipples but she dislike sucking up on them, she claims that the nip will get stretch, elongated and will protrude long and look ugly in long run. Nevermind that, I respected her wishes.

Body: 6.5/10 - Quite fair, smooth complexion without blemishes, naughty belly piercing, didn't see any tattoo though. Trace of baby fats around arms, waist and hip. Got a small scar on the arm, should be due to those nasty injections we always get when we're younger. Shaved armpits, but due to the time of the day, I saw some hairs starting growing out just in the micros from within.

Shower – Stripped to skin, she offered to shower together. Good hygiene cleaning routine, wash you up well and clean, and well focused on your groin and rectum region. I guess it’s very much the SOP.

BBBJ 1: 8/10 – In the bath, rinsing off the foam, she lowers herself in front, adjusted the tap for water temperature and took a mouthful of warm water. Interesting sensation as she works her mouth blowing up on my family jewel with the warm water. Nice and satisfying.

Cat bath: 8/10 – Back to the bed, laid face down, she licks you up with her soft tongue on a circular rhythm fashion. Warm and moist tongue paints my skin. She licks up all the way to my feet and sole, and sucks on every single toe and licks the webbing between which eventually brought me to a very relaxed mood.

AR: 9.5/10 – She tipped me raise my bum and arch my back, while I’m fully exposing my dangling balls and rectum, she licks me up really good, very good, and I liked it. My anus came to the most relaxed mode, I have never felt it before, I’m a noob remember. So relax that I think she could stick her finger inside without any form of restriction. Of coz I'm not gay and I don't fancy anal probing, just a way to describe my mood.

BBBJ 2: 9.5/10 – Flipped me over, cat bathe me all the way down south, took my tool in the whole. Her skills are good, she knew and timed her motion well, combined with good ample suction, and some moan. Took her time, blew me well for several minutes. Diligently blows me up from flaccid to erection. My favourite part from the whole experience really, I’m kind of missing her doing it right now. Super! 7th Heaven and beyond.

HJ: 7/10 – Capped me up, and worked up my tool with some baby oil. Standard operating procedure, nothing to shout about, not really my cup of tea, as I prefer to DIY since, I’ve been doing it for so many years now, ha. So the feeling was not exactly rising for now.

FJ: 7/10 - I ask to get into the action, as I’m not getting anyway as above. Another surprise! Her pussy is rather tight considering my fully erected dick is on the small side and it fitted snuggly with firmness and a good grip. Not shaven but well trimmed, all natural, not messy hairy, just a neat 3 cm strip. I did her in several positions, in my own fashion alternating between both strong fast and long and slow stroke. She is very accommodating, very sweet, soft sexy moans, a “CLASSY” act, and a good nice feel that sent me into my orgasm.

Bath: 6/10 – SOP after action stuffs.

GFE: 6/10
Had a brief post fuck chat only while she's dressing up, maybe she's in the mood to go home after a long day.

RTF: Likely but not soon will try the others first
Old 29-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guppiesguppies
My FIRST FR post ......
...RTF: Likely but not soon will try the others first
Bro Guppiesguppies,

Well written FR. Haven't read such a long, descriptive good FR in a long while. Kudos for the effort to share.

From your post, would guess that you're not from around KL. Are you still in KL today? Would wish to extend our invitation to you tojoin us for a simple TCSS Gathering tonite (29th June).

However, if you're not in KL, don't hesitate to PM the KL brothers on your next trip. Coffee, tea or etc.... ??

Once again...good FR. Put you on my up list.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 29-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
However, if you're not in KL, don't hesitate to PM the KL brothers on your next trip. Coffee, tea or etc.... ??
hehe can't resist the pun, "bro guppies2, coffee, tea or cookie?"

already upped u for your FR, cheers
Old 29-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
candyass is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

don't really fancy this place myself
it's always so crowded that you can hardly find any chicks for parade
and to add on this i wonder why all the WL there wear those kind of lab-coat fo cover themselves up...no chance to check out their bodies..
but i have to admit that their facilities is one of the best around though...
prefer SR over this joint
Old 29-06-2006, 06:59 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyass
....it's always so crowded...i wonder why all the WL there wear those kind of lab-coat fo cover themselves up...their facilities is one of the best around though...
Bro, u must knw the rite time to go to this joint and u must hav ample time to lepak...not the rite kinda place for quickies. those lab/nurse uniforms are for the gers goin upstairs to work....they can't be walking around half naked in the hotel corridors rite?....u r rite, the thing i really appreciate most about this place is the completeness of the facilities, can lepak there from 12pm to 12am...evyday got different lunch and dinner menu apart from the normal buffet, once Bro Bruce & me had shark's fin soup for lunch!....so for value for money, this is THE joint lah...when free PM me lah...v go lepak and tcss there ok?
Old 08-07-2006, 03:03 PM
pokkai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yesterday paid a visit to citxxx, call the okt to prepare the hotel room. later, the girl coming.

Name - coco
Looks - 6.0/10
Body - 7/10
FJ - 2/10
BBBJ - 2/10
Kissing - fuxx...she is very cocky

advise...please dont go for this girl becoz very cocky llike hell..its bad experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1