The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ikoek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Back with a recommendation. After the recent raid, the last batch of LBs were all deported and hence they were closed for a couple of days.
Took on Allyka last night, who was seated all the way top of the stairs, minding her own business, until i pointed out to her.
Went into the room, pass her the $$, didn't think anything special is gonna happen, when she started to sit down and prepare the condom.
But what happened thereafter was fun! She started rough on the CBJ, and then guided my hands on her huge soft boobs to signal me to squeeze her hard. She started standing, and we swop postures, with me going down on her hard cock, and my hands was still squeezing her boobs hard.
I pushed her to the wooden partition and we played it hard, while she was submissive. Really like how she turned from aggressive to submissive within minutes. Then she got so hard she got me to lie down and our dicks were just rubbing against each other.
She inserted my dick into her ass squatting and i told her i didnt like that. She then asked how I would like to play it.
So told her to remove my condom, french me and handjob me. She requested me when about to cum, to cum directly on her boobs and dick.
So after a few minutes, I stood up and she kneeled and let me come all over her body.
After that she led me to the toilet and we showered tgt in the cold water and bar soap. Reminded me of the Geylang fishtank showering experience.
Overall experience - 9/10
No rush at all.

But guys, she is a little plus size not extremely big size but definitely not your petite slim LBs. But her playful submissive nature is a plus.

So look out for the a huge butterfly tattoo on her chest, very visible, and yes she has plenty of tattoos, so in case there's anyone here who doesnt like tattooed LBs, can give her a miss.

Enjoy!

Last edited by ikoek; 01-12-2023 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
edison86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Just try her, she cum and her service is good. No rush. Butterfly on the chest is the key.
Cbj good suction power. She from KL

[/I]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoek View Post
Back with a recommendation. After the recent raid, the last batch of LBs were all deported and hence they were closed for a couple of days.
Took on Allyka last night, who was seated all the way top of the stairs, minding her own business, until i pointed out to her.
Went into the room, pass her the $$, didn't think anything special is gonna happen, when she started to sit down and prepare the condom.
But what happened thereafter was fun! She started rough on the CBJ, and then guided my hands on her huge soft boobs to signal me to squeeze her hard. She started standing, and we swop postures, with me going down on her hard cock, and my hands was still squeezing her boobs hard.
I pushed her to the wooden partition and we played it hard, while she was submissive. Really like how she turned from aggressive to submissive within minutes. Then she got so hard she got me to lie down and our dicks were just rubbing against each other.
She inserted my dick into her ass squatting and i told her i didnt like that. She then asked how I would like to play it.
So told her to remove my condom, french me and handjob me. She requested me when about to cum, to cum directly on her boobs and dick.
So after a few minutes, I stood up and she kneeled and let me come all over her body.
After that she led me to the toilet and we showered tgt in the cold water and bar soap. Reminded me of the Geylang fishtank showering experience.
Overall experience - 9/10
No rush at all.

But guys, she is a little plus size not extremely big size but definitely not your petite slim LBs. But her playful submissive nature is a plus.

So look out for the a huge butterfly tattoo on her chest, very visible, and yes she has plenty of tattoos, so in case there's anyone here who doesnt like tattooed LBs, can give her a miss.

Enjoy!

Last edited by edison86; 19-12-2023 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-12-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 1
Ctim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay.. that explained why it is not open in early week.
Old 03-12-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Long FR on Katrina so bros bear with me. $40 dmg and she’s leaving next Mon morning.

Today only 8 girls so staircase nt packed and easy to spot. She’s seated at the front with mask, zara is seated near the top, also with mask. Feminine, petite but with nice assets. Of course her assets cant be compared to ezara but its gd enough. C cup boobs but still able to feel the hard silicone, ass is round by the side, a little smaller than bubble butt. Oh, she produces milk haha.

Facial feature: Imho, i personally feel that she legit looks like Jade Rasif. Not a time watcher at all.

Went to her room and while i removed my clothes, she’s alr naked and patiently waiting for me. Told me to lie down first and proceeds to wet wipe my nipples, cock and asshole. Cap on and bj me. A good 5 mins bj with AR. Really pleasurable. But damn halfway thru, one lb was shouting to her cust not to kiss her. Kept shouting until i no mood and got soft. Cust was a 100kg malay dude and the lb wasnt feeling him at all and told him nt to hug her and just fuck her as she lost her mood.

I kept saying sorry to Katrina for getting soft but she’s like your gf, telling u its ok and do it slowly and proceeds to french you like mo tomorrow. Shes a very gd kisser. Got hard again and she got on top of me. Cowgirl position is my fav pos. Ride me hard until i had to stop her. Halfway thru, zara came in, didnt ask for threesome but just took out her cock and play with it. It was Katrina who asked if i wanted threesome haha. We switched to missionary and it was good. Her slutty yet shy face gave me an adrenaline rush. Switched to doggy to try her ass out. Like i mentioned earlier, it is round from the side, not bubble butt round. But waist is small so the grip and banging is a perfect match.

To end it off, i decided to cum on her. Removed cap and sprayed on her tummy. She even teased me to cim while i was alr cumming. After i came, she asked if i can second round haha. Damn

Comparing ezara and kat, i would prefer kat for her overall gfe. But still both are good. Only 24yo. Her outcall rate: 200 can nego

guys, not sure what happened but my mouth has some white patches and blisters with red spots. only lb i had was katrina recently (2wks ago) and not sure if any bros encountered something similar with yourselves. really scared she’s not clean. gonna get checked next wk. why it worries me is because she doesnt wash herself up and does raw. no beef with her, shes awesome but its just worrying.
Old 03-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
guys, not sure what happened but my mouth has some white patches and blisters with red spots. only lb i had was katrina recently (2wks ago) and not sure if any bros encountered something similar with yourselves. really scared she’s not clean. gonna get checked next wk. why it worries me is because she doesnt wash herself up and does raw. no beef with her, shes awesome but its just worrying.
sounds like canker sores, ideally you should wait for 28 days before going for a checkup, assuming you're checking for HIV.
Old 03-12-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your mouth means your lips? Are the blisters painful? Could be herpes. If it is, avoid sexual activities until it heals which may take a month but it will recur again. Also avoid kissing babies or family members because you can easily pass it to them. You could have got it from Katrina when you sucked her cock, kissed her lips or licked her ass. There is no cure for herpes. On the other hand, it could be cold sores. A doctor will tell you which one you got.
Old 03-12-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Rowell Ladyboys

There is an exhibition on HIV at TTSH. Please make yourself free. I suggest this exhibition goes around our island. However, it is RA theme. As much as MOH wish to break the tattoo.

Please do not give up on HIV patients.
Old 03-12-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
ZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys, need advice. First time trying LB.
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/kimberly_ann

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/TSYVONE

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/SexyRegina#

Anyone tried any of the. Nego also is abt 200 to 250.

Rowell is 40 to OKT then additonal to the LB ? Wats the rates?
Old 03-12-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
ZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry. Read threads and it's $40.
Anyone tried b4 the LB from TS Dating site above?
Old 03-12-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Thank you fellow bros 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Old 03-12-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sawsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thank you fellow bros 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Hope you're all fine, if you don't mind updating here if you're all clear, alot of bros (myself included) who took katrina can maybe rest easy
Old 04-12-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawsg View Post
Hope you're all fine, if you don't mind updating here if you're all clear, alot of bros (myself included) who took katrina can maybe rest easy
will update yall. if im gd, i will continue fucking
Old 04-12-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yodaren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there last month, picked a thai lady on top of the stairs. She was really pretty and friendly. After everything was done, going back out, as I take my steps around the beautiful ladies, they would grope me and the brown lady at the gate whispered in my ear that we should try it next time. That was incredibly sexy. Hope to go back again.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
OMG. Then no ezara?

Bros that missed the legendary Ezaraa, GOOD NEWS. Ezaraa had arrived at JB. Although still refused entry into Sg but at least nearer to home. Cheers.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Ezara is in JB now
For those who have time to cross over can go punish her
She will be there for a week or so
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1