The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

You have a way with words dude etsys... what a way to state it "prime time to fuck""""

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
imagine how easy for the cleaner and sweeper, who get the 'prime time' to fuck - week day, day time, when all are at work and the maid is bored and nothing to do ..
Old 08-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
prometheus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post
Also, I still think the man would still get charged for having oral sex. Remember, oral sex must be followed by actual sex in order for it to be lawful.
wrong. The Penal Code was amended in 2007. Oral sex between two heterosexual adults (in private) is now legal, whether or not it leads to sexual intercourse. It's only illegal between homosexuals.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

bro lglg666 what wonderful comments..... My comments within <<<< >>>>

Originally posted by bro lglg666
These maids are also human and they want to be "loved"...so we gotto be thankful for them.

<<<<Ofcourse bro we must thank god for the few free lunches (close to free lunches we have in Singapore>>>>

Btw I am also a semi-retired hunter and during my peak...I was bonking 2 to 3 maids every Sunday until I was "caught" by one of them at a hotel parking lot.

<<<< i have tried max 2 on a sunday one in the morning and one in the late afternoon. these days one is enough. just do it 2 times with one. cant manage 3. and on those rare occassions i manage a 3 i have to rest the whole of the following day... but your the man.... 3 a day.... i salute you...>>>>

Only recently after reading all the stories about the screwing maid thingy, started to take notice again. Immediately....can feel the maids staying my places can reacted to my hum-sop stares hehehe. Guessed they can sensed that I am a hunter before, those seasoned hunters will understand what I am saying here.

<<<<Dude... now you know what your missing... should never give up on them.... i know you never gave up. just toned down your activities... but they are too good to resist right?>>>>>>

Now....back to bonking every Sunday and any time I want but frankly,

<<<<Welcome back and we need you to be more active than ever>>>>

what I have now are not the younger or prettier ones just super horny MILFs who can screwed my brain out hehehe and another thing to share, no need to "hang" out with them during Sunday too...just go "bonk" and go home.

<<<<<With the above statement..... i confer on you the Title of """The Maid Warlord"""" YOU have sussed them out so beautifully... Yes with maids the way to go are the MILFs .... Their age ranges from 28-38. these are the ones who are keen to get fucked and who will be more than happy with a top up or a taxi fare and lunch.... Whats so fantastic about this group is that they belong to the "Fill it.....shut it and forget it..." Group.... or the ""Slam....Wham..... No thank you maam""" variety.... You dun need to entertain this group.... You can tell them to meet you outside the hotel or if they are shy at the closest point to the hotel.... better still you can check in 10 minutes earlier and ask them to meet you directly in your room.....The good thing about this is for bros who are married and dun wish to be seen with maids in tow...absolutely fantastic strategy....And once you have fucked them as crudely as you ever can you can ask them to leave telling them that you have to go to work or something. They wont ask you to bring them to malls/shopping/movies. And give them some taxi fare and lunch fare they will be only too happy to service your tools every single day they are off..... This is the group to target.... why again.... cause they can do everything for you.... usually i get it.... Blow job/CIM/AR/suck toes/catbath....you name it they give it....>>>>>>
Old 08-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Bro the Warlord of maids lglg666 yes thats why its a waste of time to chase the prettier maids.... cause they tend to believe that they have the world after their pussies and then you need to do the normal gf stuff with them.... hence i agree with you the milfs are better and yes your right just bonk and go home.. i appreciate your honesty when you say the maids you fuck are average. I join you in stating that i belong to the same group....

Yes maids are superjealous i wont deny that... they really get upset with their friends when they find their bfs stolen.... despite that sometimes i give it a shot.... like my earlier post many moons ago when i mentioned that i had fucked the gang of 4... it took me a year of planning and meticulous execution and lots of patience and a little bit of luck.... but the thrill is hard to describe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
but frankly, what I have now are not the younger or prettier ones just super horny MILFs who can screwed my brain out hehehe and another thing to share, no need to "hang" out with them during Sunday too...just go "bonk" and go home.

Funny thing about screwing maids is that....once you can "bonked" one of them, their friends will somehow called or sms you to "make friend" behind her back but best to be careful with these. Maybe "sado" case..remember they can get super jealous.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

That was a load of experience you shared Bro the Warlord of Maids (lglg666)
Thanks for that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Just my 2 cents worth of experience...thanks for sharing personal experiences here. Thanks to TS...bro The Lord!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

Now we have the

1) The Warlord of Maids Bro lglg666

2) The King of Maids Bro etsys

3) On the legal front we have 2 experts Bro Quinsy and Bro prometheus. The 2 of you bros sort out who leads the legal team

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
wrong. The Penal Code was amended in 2007. Oral sex between two heterosexual adults (in private) is now legal, whether or not it leads to sexual intercourse. It's only illegal between homosexuals.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

Well i have dumped the 35 yo chubby MILf pinay professional... Well this girl is rich. claims to be an MBA. Works as a Manager. She is single. Ang Moh looking and with no kids... If you guys have read the past posts you will remember i have fucked her twice once at Mount Faber and on the other occassion at Hotel 81.

Got a bit sick of her although she wanted a no strings attached friends with benefit policy. Which essentially means fuck when we hve the urge... I got irritated with her behaviour and thought it best to dump her....

Anyway lately i have found a new pinay professional who is a an engineer by training and does some management and business stuff.... She is in her mid 20s chinese looking/extremely fair with superior porcelain type of skn very smooth...

Well she has become my gf.....And have i upped her Oh yes

So now i have 2 gfs one is the chinese looking pinay maid who is about 27 quite an syt and this new professional....

Updates soon
Old 08-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oooh...nice. can I have the 35 y old one? =)

ahah.

I always lie to the maids about my real age.

'I'm 25'

When I'm reallie much much younger. =)

I realised the younger you are, the more difficult to get. I always get the same thing, sometimes.

'I'm 25'

'Oh, you're too young' They always say. Damn it. Imagine her reaction if I tell her my real age when she's giving me bj. Eyes widen.

Let's say, most of the maids I bonk are a decade older than I am. =)

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
E/K series deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good write up by all the bros here....
Juz wanna share my experience,i ve been in the maids world for quite some time too coz my nature of work is closely related to maids.dont really hunt for maids now coz im now always hunting pub gal(sexier),hay it doesnt mean that we need to spend more on pub gal than on amaid coz once they luv u,the gfe feeling that u get frm them is the same.But juz to share,my wife now was a maid before....any bro had the same experience to share?
Old 09-09-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Happen to come across a blog on maids in CNA ... talk abt creativity tis days .. but in case yr mind starts wondering, no lah this is nt a blog to discuss abt screwing maids but rather for employers to share abt their maid experiences. some even got pics like d 1 below. But pls dun get funny ideas hw to screw these maids hor ... juz for yr reading pleasure onli.

Comments about maids by employers in Singapore: Anna Rizza Marcelo Balmaceda(Filipino)

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by microfeet View Post
Maybe you and me can go maid hunting together.
nah i think i shall try to hunt alone 1st. if i would like to hunt with someone i think i will ask the senior hunters to go along. =p

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 09-09-2009, 03:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Now we have the

1) The Warlord of Maids Bro lglg666

2) The King of Maids Bro etsys

3) On the legal front we have 2 experts Bro Quinsy and Bro prometheus. The 2 of you bros sort out who leads the legal team
u left out your own name bro

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 09-09-2009, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Would you be able to tahan if your maid looks like this?
Rina Pusporini Sukardi (Indonesian)
Just in case anyone doubt she is a maid, Read more here http://singaporemaidcomments.blogspo...ndonesian.html

And omfg watch this maid

And last but not least, any brothers here got maid lobang to intro for bonk during day time, pls PM me. Thanks
Old 09-09-2009, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
garyszh is Cool - loads of Potential

I totally agree.. Senior bros if have any maid lobang also can pm me.
I dun mind goin maid hunting! Plz Plz count me in!

A Newbie In The Forum
A Pro In The Real World
Old 09-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Well i have dumped the 35 yo chubby MILf pinay professional.
Got a bit sick of her although she wanted a no strings attached.

Anyway lately i have found a new pinay professional who is in her mid 20s chinese looking/extremely fair with superior porcelain type of skn very smooth...

Well she has become my gf.....And have i upped her Oh yes

So now i have 2 gfs one is the chinese looking pinay maid who is about 27 quite an syt and this new professional....

Updates soon
Bro The Lord,
I saluted you...you have gone up-market hehehe you know what I mean right! Yes, there are quite a few good-looking ones who are PR and professional. Go to Tampines Mall or Ang Mo Kio Hub and you can spot them. Young, smartly dressed and good looking too.
For this class of Pinays....U are best!! That is why I saluted U!!
Btw thanks for your title for me but we also must not forget to mention other senior bros eg Shit8 and Owen who also contribute and keep this thread going.
Best regards to all the bros here, have more "happy bonking" every week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1