The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Can you call the yellow boss when they will occupy the airport again? I want to go there for free accommodation and allowance.
no worries .... this time, the yellow will not occupied the airport ..
they will camp along the runway ....
Old 07-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallus View Post
Hope the Reds clear the barricades of bamboo spears and tyres quickly ... now that parliament dissolve and election dates are confirmed.

Coz miss the Issan food infront of Central World stretch . . hope they reopen soon

Yellow shirts ? that troublemaker Chamlong is it ... zzzzz not again
Today CNA reported that the reds are not budging - instead more are expected to arrive

WTF. Took me so long to plan a holiday, postponed once already kena slammed with changed date charges by travel agent, now the reds want to sit in again...
Old 07-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Today CNA reported that the reds are not budging - instead more are expected to arrive

WTF. Took me so long to plan a holiday, postponed once already kena slammed with changed date charges by travel agent, now the reds want to sit in again...

Bro, just go lah! Goodness know when this thing is going to end. My trip coming up soon... bo chap liao... going ahead as planned.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Ya.. i bo chap oso.. right now at bkk.. everything seems fine.. but hotel staffs did advise some places to avoid.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro, just go lah! Goodness know when this thing is going to end. My trip coming up soon... bo chap liao... going ahead as planned.
wah u sound like sifu now 555+

waiting for u june trip to meet up

cheers
Old 07-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Today CNA reported that the reds are not budging - instead more are expected to arrive :WTF. Took me so long to plan a holiday, postponed once already kena slammed with changed date charges
Seriously, you shd not be clouded by media reports (on the shifts of colored thai politics). Daresay the worse fears of civil war are now over with political compromise of new elections, with only posturing by red (and yellow) sides.

And if any consolation for you, here's latest grapevine.. reds mulling on ending rally 10/5 (but you never know!)

Friends of The Nation | Facebook

Many of us went, sanuk and survived to kiss and tell -when the "action" was thick and thin in hot spots over last weeks

Last edited by yinyang; 07-05-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CheeseAbuser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Its pretty alright and normal.. Just that in the evenings you see a couple of soldiers here and there.. Avoid the silom area where the reds are sitting and you'll be fine...

Besides biz is bad now, you get more bang for your buck!
Old 08-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMO,
Burma - Military is the Government
Thailand - Military control the Government (Thai have a saying, the poor elect the government, the Elite choose/overthrow them)

If this is the case, how can a elected government get in favor of the military? corruptions continue...
Old 08-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
wah u sound like sifu now 555+

waiting for u june trip to meet up

cheers

No lah...where got like sifu Every trip is a learning cycle. In fact, that's why I have been going to LOS, cos our government wants us to adopt a "lifelong learning" attitude. So, must go LOS for more learning.

BTW, Ah Fat more or less confirm coming... and first thing on agenda... Akane or the other korean one Will PM u nearer to the date to confirm plan.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

So is it going to be over soon? Anyone's guess. Reds first say OK but now say Abisit's proposal "too vague" blah, blah, blah...

Occupied for 5 weeks already. Paragon, Siam Discovery, Central World & a few shops facing main road at Siam still closed. Good news BTS is running 6am to midnight again and this includes the stations near the Reds. Reds have turned Rama 1 & Rachaprasong areas in one big squatter camp. Stinks in this heat & humidity dunno how they can tahan.

Suggested shopping areas to go that are safe and easily accessible are:
1) Jatujak Weekend Market (BTS Mor Chit or MRT Chatujak Park/Khampaeng Phet)
2) Central Ladprao/Union Mall (MRT Phahonytin)
3) Emporium (BTS Phrom Phong)
4) MBK (BTS National Stadium)
5) Mall Bangkapi (boat from any piers - Chidlom, Nana, Ekkamai etc...) boat stops directly behind the center.
6) Major Rachayothin (taxi advisable)
7) Pratunam/Platinum/Pantip Plaza
The other shopping areas like Seacon Sq, Future Park Rangsit, Central Chaeng Wattana, Central Pinklao I feel have nothing worth going so far for.

All regular chiong areas are open - Rachada (MRT Sutthisan or Hway Kuang), Soi Cowboy (BTS Asoke or MRT Sukhumvit) and Nana (BTS Nana). Sorry dun know if Patpong (BTS Sala Daeng) is open or not but shld be.

To put a long story short, Bangkok is still quite "safe" just avoid Rachaprasong/Lumpini Park especially at night. Heck I even went to look c look c the Red's barricade and bought their DVD (pretty scary watching people rioting)!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
No lah...where got like sifu Every trip is a learning cycle. In fact, that's why I have been going to LOS, cos our government wants us to adopt a "lifelong learning" attitude. So, must go LOS for more learning.

BTW, Ah Fat more or less confirm coming... and first thing on agenda... Akane or the other korean one Will PM u nearer to the date to confirm plan.
akane chitlom is now close went there on 05-05-10 due to the red's shirt rally and it right in the middle of the rally site don't know when they will open may be after the red's have move out. so may have to go to sazanka
Sazanka Massage Bangkok | Private Bangkok.

ok see u soon

cheers
Old 08-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to all the bros for their inputs. I guess you are all correct. The media does tend to play things up somewhat - that is afterall, their rice bowl.

Will head north as planned.

Cheers!
Old 08-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
BOSSES deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBOSSES deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
5 = ha, also better know as five in Thai, hence 555 = ha ha ha...

or in Viet

5 = hi, also five in Viet, hence 555 = hi hi hi..

did i get it right......???

Bro...thanks a lot....now i understand....
Old 08-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

To the diarrhea that nicked me 5 pts with the comment "tiam tiam lah", have a bit more balls and leave your nick lah. Unless you're an adolescent punk, to which I say, "You're a load your mother should have swallowed."

Jeez.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
humchung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
But nana hotel very lok leh.
I also stayed there many many years ago when I first cheonged BBK.
Should stay at the newer hotels along Soi 4.
thanks for the infor bro.. please give some names of hotel that you recommend.. nice clean and comfy ..
thanks

anyone going to be in bkk from 13 to 16.. who dont mind a newbie coming alond for fun. need a guide or someone else who is new who dont mind company to go cheong together.
please contact via pm..

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1