The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I tot Wei Xiao Bao is an eunuch bro?
Wei Xiao Bao is the childhood fren of emperor KangXi.
He helped to kill the evil Aw Bai and had 7 wives.

Incidentally, his dick survives castration so he poke and poke everyday.

He was one lucky chap. Everything seems to work in his favour.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wei Xiao Bao is the childhood fren of emperor KangXi.
He helped to kill the evil Aw Bai and had 7 wives.

Incidentally, his dick survives castration so he poke and poke everyday.

He was one lucky chap. Everything seems to work in his favour.
You watched the Duke of Deer Mountain 1997 eh?

Old 11-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

I have previewed the 8 new girls agreed wid earlier posting that none of new 8 girls could match Miko, xiao man, Meihui in terms of looks...

In terms of bookings clocked shunzhi and lulu are top! Both of them are fair skin. Shunzhi looks average her figure is the best amongst the 8! Her voice is low manly like mimi... Lulu her face is the prettiest sweet looking type... Her body is too skinny I have not seen such a skinny frame but some sbf bros at HQ said yeah jus as skinny as Miko when Miko first debut...

Meizhi has a slut look wid a twist of syt... Skill still new no prior experience except worked as Ktv hostess in Macau...

Sasa fair skin has biggest boobs D not sagging but firm natural her body is slim built ...

If GoD love us we may see "empat akan datang"
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 11-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Then which past WL or current WL is worth 200k?
None in GL!

In China, those University students u baoed no need downpayment at all! Just pay them monthly allowance like S$2k-$4k will be more than sufficient liao! Good thing is, their cunt like virgin, tight and pink ones! No auntie-like sagging of boobies!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I have previewed the 8 new girls agreed wid earlier posting that none of new 8 girls could match Miko, xiao man, Meihui in terms of looks...
Bruddar, Miko & MH w/o makeup look plain and I rate them not more than 6/10 nia.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro Ale, I think these Div 3 WLs not even worth $50K lor.
Becos they will two or three timed you when they balik Cina Kampung.

Since you are Vice-Chancellor of UoW, perhaps you can come up with a new course to educate sinkie men to be smarter when dealing with whores.

U are rite bruddar! If one baos those young grass (university undergrads) in Cina Kampong dun even need to pay shuch huge downpayment. Just pay $2k-$4 more than make them melt and willingly serve u, tio boh?

Old 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, Miko & MH w/o makeup look plain and I rate them not more than 6/10 nia.
Bruddah u funny leh girls working on duty sure make up why wan to meet them in non make up?? Unless u wan to kc them when they off rest on m period ... Without make up to bros who Cheonging them when working is irrelevant ...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 11-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
None in GL!

In China, those University students u baoed no need downpayment at all! Just pay them monthly allowance like S$2k-$4k will be more than sufficient liao! Good thing is, their cunt like virgin, tight and pink ones! No auntie-like sagging of boobies!
Market rate is no longer have S$2k per month especially in tier 1 cities Beijing shanghai guangzhou Shenzhen .... Due to inflation rate things are getting ex.... If pretty uni meimeis they are only looking for 富二代!小凯。
Old 11-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
LeoPDR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Market rate is no longer have S$2k per month especially in tier 1 cities Beijing shanghai guangzhou Shenzhen .... Due to inflation rate things are getting ex.... If pretty uni meimeis they are only looking for 富二代!小凯。
That, I agreed with legs up. Even 5 years ago, there were no long 2K/mth.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

tried one of the newest after their lessons last afternoon.
think i will wait couple of weeks to let them hone their skills.
the one i had is shortest (was it meizi?) didnt ask as wont RTF soon
sorry no FR as i will come back later in the month. not fair to rate now
Old 11-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re:富二代 Baoers

Nowadays 富二代 also upgrade to Bao or Bot Time Sharing PRC Movie Stars liao...
Old 11-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bruddar, of course I am not referring to those mei mei from big cities leh.

Old 11-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
spelitexterix is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

In terms of bookings clocked shunzhi and lulu are top! Both of them are fair skin. Shunzhi looks average her figure is the best amongst the 8! Her voice is low manly like mimi... Lulu her face is the prettiest sweet looking type... Her body is too skinny I have not seen such a skinny frame but some sbf bros at HQ said yeah jus as skinny as Miko when Miko first debut...

Meizhi has a slut look wid a twist of syt... Skill still new no prior experience except worked as Ktv hostess in Macau...

Sasa fair skin has biggest boobs D not sagging but firm natural her body is slim built ...

If GoD love us we may see "empat akan datang"

i like thin lolz. cos i'm one too. is miko still ard? what's hq?

and what's empat akan datang?

u tried meizhi already? how is she?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spelitexterix View Post
i like thin lolz. cos i'm one too. is miko still ard? what's hq?

and what's empat akan datang?

u tried meizhi already? how is she?
Bruddah how long u never bonk in cat 150, can ask me miko still around ??? Hq is headquarter la... What is empat akan datang ??? For u to find out... If I meant to let everyone know so much details I would hv typed English Lor..

Tried meizhi slim, skin not porcelain smooth so blemish , slutty looks a small twist of syt skill can't rate now la Okt must give intensive training of 54A standard before can be rated ... Gfe 7/10... Speaks French ...
Old 11-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bruddar, of course I am not referring to those mei mei from big cities leh.
So u referring to which cities ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1