The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 03-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 20
aline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to all
Re: Fucking in the public area

Afew years ago, we drove to the carpark beside Chinese garden. It was dark. He suggested to go down for a stroll. Before we got down from the car, he removed my bra We walked down the pathway and arrived at a cross-path with bushes in the centre. He suddenly pulled me towards him and we were kissing passionately. His hands was all over me. Soon, he removed my panties and start to touch me below. he unbuttom my dress and was carressing my breast. I was high. I was also afraid that someone might see us. he stood behind me and entered from behind, and grapping my breast. Suddenly, while we were making out halfway, he pulled down my dress and let it drop to the floor. I was naked. I tried to pick up my dress but he continued to enter me. I was very exicited and came very soon. It was fun and I enjoyed the thrill very much.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Recently, when to Jurong Bird Park with my wife.....went into the owl's santuary, the place was very dark and its a walk round gallery. We were feeling horny, so start groping each other in the dark, at that time, not much people, so did a bj at one dark corner in front of the owls whereby I can observe people coming towards us.
Also perform another quick bonking at the water playground toilet at the bird park.No people there during weekdays,so can do it there without much hesitation.SHIOK!!
Old 04-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
minoshe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

recently in sunplaza park my gf wore a dress took out her g string.as i am siting on a branch she just ride me facing me
Old 05-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 20
aline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to all

My ex always requested me to give him blow job when we watched movies... very exciting when it was almost full house... Make sure the movie was a good one, or we would steal the thunder of the movie stars. Staircase is a wonderful place for making out as there are few late home-comers in my building-my place is an old low-rise building w/o elevators. There was once, in the middle of the intercourse, while both of our pants were on the floor, someone walking close to my floor, then we hid behind the fire-proof door and found that someone was leaving through the door. All we could do was pull up our pants with both hands and ran up to the highest floor... very exciting indeed.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 19
new-be deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is not my experience, but my friend said she once caught a JJC couple making out at the stairs of her block on her way home one afternoon.

She stays in Jurong west extension, near Jurong Point. Heard that the HDB flats there have so few people staying, alot of couples go there to make out. It was even shown on the papers.

Any such encounters in the area?? i stay near, love to check it out someday.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
kukrila deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykukrila deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just got to know a girl not too long ago. brought her to seletar for dinner,n parked by the side of the runway n fuck her in the car. shiok
Old 06-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-be View Post
This is not my experience, but my friend said she once caught a JJC couple making out at the stairs of her block on her way home one afternoon.

She stays in Jurong west extension, near Jurong Point. Heard that the HDB flats there have so few people staying, alot of couples go there to make out. It was even shown on the papers.

Any such encounters in the area?? i stay near, love to check it out someday.
many many ppl living there nw...
Old 06-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 18
faggort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last nite feelin horny , brought my girl to bonk in the car, so end up in Marina South trailer car park. it near e mrt bus stop if im not wrong. super dark n quiet. so relax n on the music. start e tempo by kissin n fingering her. realise my car is goin to flood w her juice. i go on top of her to bonk.... shiok .... after 5 mins, realise got one car join the formation. hee.

5 mins later, i hear a siren, thinkin it from e main rd i din bother at all, carry on w my mission fighting for freedom. suddenly i saw this blue n red light flashin, i like wat the hell... raising my head i saw 2 white motor bike w siren near e car which jus came in . now they lookin at me.

Do anything but dun get caught. i dun wan to be on the Wan Bao for bonkin in public places.... haha. chop chop wear my berms, without wearing my top, drive the car out.
Shit, 2 police slowly start to drive towards me. my girl super fast put on her top, no bottoms as she cannot find.
We r like how ? wat to do... ?
i jus look straight n drive pass them.... without my top.
luckily they nvr stop me, they nvr follow us...

Wow... wat a hell of experience. That e thrill of bonkin in public places.
End up at Upper Cross St MSCP to finish business.

Pls note that now adays there is lot of cameras install at MSCP.
Bros, be safe, not filmed. haha
Old 06-04-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aline View Post
My ex always requested me to give him blow job when we watched movies... very exciting when it was almost full house... Make sure the movie was a good one, or we would steal the thunder of the movie stars.
me n my wife oso like to hankypanky in the cinema... She always initiate and play with my nipples to turn me on and i will return her the favor. I removed her bra in the cinema once after i started playing wit her tits, those strapless type. just unhook and remove under her top. all the while ther were ppl seated beside us. I rmb she was wearing a light yellow top and after the lights came on, her brown and erected nipple was v visible... wondering if the guy nxt to her noe wat we did...

we only fuck in the cinema once at cineleisure on a weekday afternoon... we sat at the back on the right and she rode me until i couldnt stand it anymre and we went to the toilet at the back to pump her till i cum. it was so shiok cos she screamed v loud when the movie(action) was playing... was hoping someone hear us and chk in on us haha
Old 06-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 19
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by faggort View Post
Shit, 2 police slowly start to drive towards me. my girl super fast put on her top, no bottoms as she cannot find.
Hey, had a similar encounter there too.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
singleguy81 is Cool - loads of Potential

some of u all shd know that in the hdb estate, there is always a building that is like a power station. sometimes, these power station got bushes surrounding it. i once fucked a gal at this kind of place. though she was not a looker, but she was a willing party. i met her at a bus stop near this power station in the eastern part of singapore.it was ard 10.30pm. then we slowly walked to the place without letting anyone saw us. we deliberately took up a spot jus beside the road leading to the car park. it was a hell of a exciting one cos u could see the cars from behind the bushes and yet u dunno if the people can see u from their cars or motorbikes. i sometimes jus stop moving when i see headlights coming in our direction. then i slowly bang her till i cum.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
pepsilight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleguy81 View Post
some of u all shd know that in the hdb estate, there is always a building that is like a power station. sometimes, these power station got bushes surrounding it. i once fucked a gal at this kind of place. though she was not a looker, but she was a willing party. i met her at a bus stop near this power station in the eastern part of singapore.it was ard 10.30pm. then we slowly walked to the place without letting anyone saw us. we deliberately took up a spot jus beside the road leading to the car park. it was a hell of a exciting one cos u could see the cars from behind the bushes and yet u dunno if the people can see u from their cars or motorbikes. i sometimes jus stop moving when i see headlights coming in our direction. then i slowly bang her till i cum.
wah seh, be careful hor bro, heard a lot of these power stations are now armed with security cameras. Hopefully u got check out the surrounding before u do your deed. Dun want yr escapade to end up in YouTube right?!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faggort View Post
last nite feelin horny , brought my girl to bonk in the car, so end up in Marina South trailer car park. it near e mrt bus stop if im not wrong. super dark n quiet. so relax n on the music. start e tempo by kissin n fingering her. realise my car is goin to flood w her juice. i go on top of her to bonk.... shiok .... after 5 mins, realise got one car join the formation. hee.

5 mins later, i hear a siren, thinkin it from e main rd i din bother at all, carry on w my mission fighting for freedom. suddenly i saw this blue n red light flashin, i like wat the hell... raising my head i saw 2 white motor bike w siren near e car which jus came in . now they lookin at me.

Do anything but dun get caught. i dun wan to be on the Wan Bao for bonkin in public places.... haha. chop chop wear my berms, without wearing my top, drive the car out.

Wow... wat a hell of experience. That e thrill of bonkin in public places.
End up at Upper Cross St MSCP to finish business.

Pls note that now adays there is lot of cameras install at MSCP.
Bros, be safe, not filmed. haha
bro i know where is the place u mention. alot of peeping toms there. once we park directly opposite a mini bus. then bonk my girl at the rear seats of my car fully naked. halfway through, my girl saw some movement in the last window of the mini bus. on closer look, we realise there was a guy laying low peeping at us. i wear my shorts and drive to the next corner where he cannot see us. he drive his mini bus past us slowly and peep then drive off.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mariner South Trailer car park is famous for peeping tom lah, a No No.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

wow noted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1