The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2010, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

oh mate...dont be paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy_man View Post
i am quite worry that i may get hiv from a recycled needle. thanks alot!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Needles & syringes used in medical establishments are all one-time-use only. Disposed after each use.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
Lemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had 1 time protected sex with a fl... And my 2nd shot she didn't put cd on me and ride me... I was suprise but she too pretty to reject her... So I had unprotected sex on 2nd time lasted
about 10mins... She is very young about 20 years old... But what are the chances? I read it seems 2nd shots has lower risk? I now scared scared lor lol btw I circumsized (dunno how to spell) 4 years ago... And everyday will wash my brother clean clean
Old 02-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonpie View Post
I read it seems 2nd shots has lower risk? I now scared scared lor lol btw I circumsized (dunno how to spell) 4 years ago... And everyday will wash my brother clean clean
Washing your dick isn't going to make the slightest difference as transmission takes place during penetration.

Where did you read about "2nd shots" carrying a lower risk of transmission? Please provide a link to your sources. It's news to me. I would have thought that the risk would be higher as there is an increased chance of abrasion the second time round.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-09-2010, 06:42 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i will be very worried for you.

Quote:
But what are the chances? I read it seems 2nd shots has lower risk?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ariesrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is no such thing as 2nd shot = lower risk.

You have unprotected sex, go AFA and get tested at the 4 weeks mark followed by the 12th week one.

Sex with condom lasts a few minutes, but HIV lasts forever.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

Lemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok understood! -.- just got to stop having sex for 1 mth I guess... To be safe... Now go check the result won't be accurate? So is there any symdroms I will get during this 1 mth?
Old 02-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ariesrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Symptoms are the worst and most unreliable to see if you are infected.
Don't worry, concentrate on other things and time will pass faster than you think.

Most people will seorconvert by 22days. A majority will seroconvert by 4 - 6 weeks.

Last edited by ariesrick; 02-09-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 02-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Btw just a qn... If she is infected and I had sex base on what I mention, what's the percentage I will ganna from her? 0.1%? or 10%? Logically the risk is there no doubt about it... But I will like to know my chances... Stressed
Old 02-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok understood! -.- just got to stop having sex for 1 mth I guess... To be safe... Now go check the result won't be accurate? So is there any symdroms I will get during this 1 mth?
Yes, if you can pls try to stop for 1 month. Or only have protected sex with condom. This is because a person in the window period is very very infectious. Can easily spread HIV around.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

So there won't be any sign for me to look out for during this window period? Please advice thanks
Old 03-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

nope. signs and symptoms are unreliable.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

Q. What is the likelihood of a person getting AIDS if he or she has sex with an infected person, in terms of percentage?

A. With unprotected sexual activity following 1 occasion of receptive anal intercourse the rate of infection is between 0.1% to 3%. Following receptive vaginal intercourse the rates of infection is 0.1% to 0.2%. Whereas for insertive vaginal intercourse rates of infection after one exposure are 0.03% to 0.09%. With multiple sexual exposure the risk of transmission is much higher. It is worse with multiple partners and those with HIV infection but untreated. With multiple sexual exposure the risk of transmission is much higher. It is worse with multiple partners and those with HIV infection.

the line I put broad means after 1st shot the chances drop to 0.03 to 0.09% if I had unprotected sex for my 2nd shot? My English not too good so can someone explain that line pls? Thanks alot.. I copy this from this thread first page.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please advice thanks
Should be "Please advise....".

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-09-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "Please advise....".

"Advice" is a noun.
Oh lol my English really bad la boss...

Thanks for pointing out the mistake. Didn't realize at all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1