The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
rm 169 are those ladies aged 30 and above.

rm 218 are ladies who are younger.

difference is the 169 is 69massage plus optional of 50 (hj no strip), 80(breast massage plus strip) and 100 (bbbj + fj).
Because from the explaination above from 1 pro BW cheongster.

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 18-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shipwreck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
Yup thats correct.i still wonder why ppl dont get the rates.my fr was not fake
Old 19-06-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 15
pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
He did say massage 69... Then optional blah blah blah so fj add 100. I paid 169 too.
Old 19-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any slim massage ladies to intro? Prefer those non time watchers and friendly. My mandarin is crap so if can converse in English would
be better!
Old 19-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
steedy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteedy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm4;$$$$296
Any slim massage ladies to intro? Prefer those non time watchers and friendly. My mandarin is crap so if can converse in English would
be better!
No. 26 is quite good.
Old 19-06-2013, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm4;$$$$296
be better!
Try 22 bro
Old 19-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nds888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have heard that the girls can be send to the hotel rooms. Can someone enlighten me on this? I will be visiting a few friends next week and my plan is to book a hotel room in the afternoon, get my business done and then meetup with my kakis in the evening for drinks.

Any info much appreciated.
Old 19-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steedy View Post
No. 26 is quite good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
Try 22 bro
Thanks much bros!

MIght be going tml if I can get my work done. If not it's next week.

HOw often you guys hang out at bluewave?
Old 19-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Haha depend on horniness.. I dont hangout there much.more to surveying mp's now
Old 19-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ooooooooooook bros...my another FR in Bluewave went yesterday at 6

well whats more to say liao le leh if you guys had been following my FRs...( sorry ah thick skinned and wishes that there were some sort of following hahaha..)

ok here goes..

went to Blue wave with my Pig and dog friend...lol actually wanted to service car de..but ended up dun wan go back SG too early...so went to Blue wave FITNESS center..

went in...i ask..

me : " Bro so how? wan just massage? or wan special hahahaha..."

PDF : " Bro..dun ask me..i anything wan...haahah you know me.."
(Pig Dog Friend )

Me : " ok lor..then you wan later or.......?"

PDF : " now la...after hot pool la...i Gian liao...."

ok lo..since he gian..we went to hot pool first..let blood circulation *wink wink *

after that went to the mass area...becoz there i went there quite a few times liao i expected the captains to approach me ma....so i act like a boss wait for them la...but KNN...sian lo..all like bo hiew us...duno if we look poor or what sia lol...

ok lo...take orange juice sit near the entrance of the mass hope they will approach me...

bros may say..KNN you got hand got leg duno how to approach them and ask ah..no mouth to ask ah...

well each got their own preferences ma..i outside work like dog and whore servicing those CB customers..now i wan some pampering ma lol...ok la i pai sei to ask can...lol

after waiting for god knows how long...ok la buay tahan liao ask Captain wearing number 1 tag...

here goes..
me : " Caaaaaptain.....wei nobody approach us leh...for chai...how...bo char bo liao ah ?" smile smile a bit

No.1 : " got...aiyoh come ask me ma hahahaha i got plenty....brother what girls you wan? shou de? ai de? fei de? gao de? mei de? nian qing de? lao de? tong tong you..."

( loosely translated...skinny one? short wan? fat one? tall one? pretty one? young one? old one? everything have )

me, turning to PDF : " bro so how..you wan try fresh meat or same old same old? 183? )

PDF just happen to see one char bo walk pass... :" captain that one is what number? :"

No.1 : " ohhhh...number 57...you gu wan.."

for that farking moment....im like WTF oil bones?! what the fark is that? how to oil bone?

No.1 : " she ang pai...very hot...you wan ah i must check la..." then turning to me..." brother you leh?

me : " i wan mei de..nian qing de...."

No.1 : " ok bros i go check later come find you..."

long story short...he got me number 109..and my firned...168...he said good..ok lo good lo...i believe lo...until this stage liao cannot say dun believe liao right..

ok i went to the room waited...if you all got see my previous FR..you know my Pains....im wondering would that past experiences be happening till now...? what have i become...

suddenly wife voice pop out in my farking overdrive hallucanting brain..: " if you ever find other girls to fark....i will cast a black magic on you..make you impotent!!!!!!!!!"

CB liao lo...duno how come can think like that...CCB my KKJ shrunk liao lo...i sian liao....ok nvm i relax....empty mind...

109 come in...the first thing she say...KNN damn EPIC...

109 : " WAH ANG MOH GUI AH..."

knn...although i dye my hair brown..wear contact lens...i dun look like ang moh gui what.....

i told he that and she say no la the room light dim when you got up see your half face i tot ma...

ok lo....i tot sian la this time sure hard to CHUT siao alrd la.....

ok lo..being the friendly ti ko..i bio what she wearing lo....but knn i still not arouse leh....she strip...wear g-string...yet i dun feel anything leh...KNN MAYBE my CB wife put gong tao on me liao...i can only stand infront of my wife? bo kor leng leh....

ok nvm i go to the shower area....with 109....and i ask he...so how im ang mo gui how hahahaha...she say ok lo...ang mo have to pay 50 bucks more at the counter de...im like huh like that ah why leh?

she say.. : " not becoz ang moh LJ da tiao...is becoz they very hard to chut siao...sometimes have to blow them till they come out..."

she added ang moh love to be blow till they cum...

me think...i also leh..how...maybe im ang moh liao? hahahahaha

ok...after shower..i lie on bed..she help me do a little massage...before AR me...CB la..i can only feel a little arouse leh...im like AIYAH..fuck la....CB la...im impotent liao le la....SIAN LA...maybe is becoz my weight is pressing on my KKJ so i cannot feel the blood rushing? ok lo..i give myself another chance...

flip over...she kiss mty nipples......suck my balls then dick...ok...houston we got something lol...

but!!!!!!!...sigh...happiness is such fleeting moment....the moment her mouth left my KKJ and went back to my nipples...deflation occurs...ok lo..after that managed to revive back to semi erected state...but..that europhia isnt there liao...

she went ontop and straddle me...ok lo...managed to go in...she rock....i was willing the blood to pump more into the farking KKJ lo....then she never moan loud de leh..its like close mouth and make sound lo..soft sound...i pek check leh...ATM knn...

ok nvm...she went down.....when her back face me for an instance i tot ok..doggy..i look down at my own KKJ...how to......

but she went missonary instead...i poke in...the mmmff mmmf sound..i pek cek...i ram harder...HOOOLA...i can feel blood!!!!!!LIM PEI IS COMMING BACK....i ram harder....pattern chut ka liao...i wanted her to open mouth and moan not close mouth so i ram hard..harder..hardest...so is my KKJ limp..semi...HARDNESSS....so i came i saw i conquer...

but strangely speaking...her looks sort of grown into me sia...as what they siad...nu ren wei ah....she one look not that pretty but if you were to look longer..it will grow into you de lo...well for me la...i got a rash moment to wan to bao her for one month those type of feeling lo...like a mistress hahahah...no money oh well....hahahaha..

i find her ok..

boobs is B cup
looks..up to you guys to decide ba...
figure...i would rate maybe 6-6.5 can also say 7 if mia hiam buay pai lo
suction...6 la coz bbbj not that fantastic but she super friendly
AR well i dun really like AR so i wun give comment
FJ lol ok lo...7?

ok signing out...hope my wife curse is not true..if not....sigh..

Everyday eat chicken rice you all buay sian meh..at least chicken rice must got different varieties de right hahahahaha..
Old 20-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 17
johnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My Simple FR...

Walk towards lift... Think think... What floor ah? Siao liao... Then think somewhere in this thread, 1 brother say level 5...
Just Hum Tam 5 lah... Open up, saw a fitness centre... I thought wrong leh, almost go back to lift... The manager look at my lost face, ask me, what number you want? I know i at right place liao!

I replied 138, as i did my research and know her chest is well endorsed...
But...
She fully booked for the rest of the night liao... Sianz

Then ask manager to recommend big and young(i know i can't trust the manager) He offer me 198, i remember got 1 brother say look like sonija Kwok... Ok lah
On him

Wait in the room for her...
When she come in... she make some small talk to me, then she pull me in, to bath together..... SOP bath loh

Then she led me to bed, give me some message, i like the massage from her...

Then she give me a short catbath... Quite gd, quite arroused...

Then she give me a AR, hmm, hardly a AR ba...

Then she continue the catbath, and blow me... I was a little concern about her hygiene... I think, after AR, she never even wash her mouth?!?! and she blow me... Hmm

Then the FJ, her FJ is rather SOP ba?
First position, she on top
Second position, she suggest sideway, not gd, give up after 30secs
Third position, doggy, she moan until quite....
Then she thought i cannot liao, ask me lie down...
Lick my nipple and hj me.... I pretend i enjoying while actually i am catching my breath... Haha

Then she ask, i help u take out condom and use oil to hj?
I stop her!
Tell her go to chair and bend down, i will poke from behind
She say no, she go to wall and guide me in...
She moan until i got mood...
Then i tell her, i am coming!!!
Let's go missionary...
I cum in missionary...

Shag out, i collapse on bed, she went to wash up...
and even change to her clothes liao...
I went to wash up and then some small talk...
and that's all

face: 6/10
body: 7/10
boobs: 6/10(B cup ba)(no licking allowed... But she like guys to grab her boobs)
bbbj: 6.5/10
fj: 6.5/10
rtf: unlikely

Overall:
Gd:
She is slim...
with a handful of boobs, not alot, but considering she is quite slim...
Massage very gd
Make small talk
Quite friendly
Play music the whole duration (else sometimes too quiet, abit awkward?)

Bad:
Sorry if i offend anyone ah
But i really really can't see how she look alike to sonija kwok leh...
No kiss
No licking of breasts
I think lah.... She should be mid or late 30...
Old 20-06-2013, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pardon me, where is this bluewave thingy? issit the bluewave hotel?
Old 20-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
steven2860 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oild massage lady damage is 169? (the FR include FJ)
yes,you are right bro 513513
Full course-FJ(去到完/去到完完完) =69+100=169...................(naked)
semi course-BBJ/BBBJ/B2B-HJ ( 去一半)=69+80=149...(naked)
routine course-HJ( 打飞机)=69+50............(cloth on/a few ML offer semi-naked and allow auto rooming)
without course=69 ( but ML will not like to service you next time,some may tell you to fly kite at home )
Old 20-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
No: 59
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: soft not dat big and not fake
Catbath: 8.5/10 (great)
AR: 8/10 (best I have ever had )
French: didnt try
69 painting: nope
FJ: 8.5/10 (after missionary, then she ride on top.. had to doggy, came with her sexy moaning)
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
RTF: YES
Damage: 169
How come damage always 169 but I pay 218?
Old 20-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Dang.. after so many explanation in threads.u still dont get it or lazy to read bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1