The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Which is your favourite show? Haha! Share with all the bros here
Don’t really fancy any old ones. Any recommendations for new ones?
Old 02-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Anymore good movie review from big boobs like Amy Yip, Diana Pang etc??
Both of this actress cannot see their dot one …
Old 02-06-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Not true for Diana Pang
Old 02-06-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
diana pang is the ultimate cock teaser yes, but in the imp you can see her nipples clearly through the wet t-shirt scene at the river, and in midnight caller, for a split second she drops her towel and you can see her brown nipples you need to use vlc player and go frame by frame to see it clearly

for amy yip there is of cos the infamous bathtub scene with our favourite botak elvis but also of cos until today the debate rages on whether its body double or amy herself

on the issue of body double, vonnie lui in sex and zen 3d has also denied the tits flash scene is a body double, insisting its her own nipples

and for the longest time i have tried to find a diana pang movie that was not released.....
Old 02-06-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
diana pang is the ultimate cock teaser yes, but in the imp you can see her nipples clearly through the wet t-shirt scene at the river, and in midnight caller, for a split second she drops her towel and you can see her brown nipples you need to use vlc player and go frame by frame to see it clearly

[B]She wore nipple & vagina tapes[/B]

for amy yip there is of cos the infamous bathtub scene with our favourite botak elvis but also of cos until today the debate rages on whether its body double or amy herself

Is herself. I have pasted the evidence here before.

on the issue of body double, vonnie lui in sex and zen 3d has also denied the tits flash scene is a body double, insisting its her own nipples

and for the longest time i have tried to find a diana pang movie that was not released.....
which movie u refering? There is a full nude of her.

Old 02-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which movie u refering? There is a full nude of her.
ah midnight caller the tower scene is nipple tape?

looks like is the neh ji leh
Old 02-06-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

I got the 4k version… can see clearly.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
post screenshot let us beo leh
Old 02-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you got link to this movie ? Thanks
Old 02-06-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, got link to watch this movie ? Thanks
Old 02-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not true for Diana Pang
But see nipples through a wet shirt not counted lah as it’s still blocked by 1 layer of cloth mah ! 😂
Old 02-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

I have the blueray version for the midnight caller. Is very clear. Can see the nipple/vagina tapes etc.

Is blue-ray same as 4K? My apologies if I mixed up.

I referring to another movie for Diana Pang full nude. I am unsure whether it can be shared in this forum. Will there be any trouble coz not published?
Old 03-06-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have the blueray version for the midnight caller. Is very clear. Can see the nipple/vagina tapes etc.

I referring to another movie for Diana Pang full nude. I am unsure whether it can be shared in this forum. Will there be any trouble coz not published?
Share lah, i have never seen diana pang’s dot & bush leh !
Old 04-06-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
quap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow hope to see her full nude!!
Old 04-06-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

some pics of diana
http://www.celebritygalleriesfree.co....dlnaBe1b.dpbs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1