The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xterminate1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Hi all cheongsters

I'm at GV nw and my lil brother is really longing for a pussy bt there is no PRC around.

Do i have to find them somewhere?

I really need some fucking now. Hope to get some answer soon before didi explode. Thanks!
Old 18-09-2009, 12:46 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
afx2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Txxxx SYT 18YO PRC

Copied from WSG

Thursday, 17/09/09. 0826pm. I made a call to OKT ah Mxx to check whether or not there are fresh stocks. After confirmed by ah Mxx, there were 2 fresh stocks. Without hesitation, I went to Txxxx straight away. Arrived on the spot and called OKT which floor to proceed. She told me to proceed to 10th floor. OK. Took the elevator and went up. Reached the lobby and seek the Room No. 10xx. Found the door and knock!knock!knock! And to my suprise, a demure SYT PRC greeted me. She was quite shy and kept smiling. I asked her and she said I was good looking

Enough. We head toward her bed and TC a bit. I learnt she was just currently 18YO but when looked closer at her face, she had a mature lady's features. I told her that she did not look like a teenage girl and she replied, "zhen de ma?" "wo bu xi huan bie ren shuo wo xiang xiao mei nu". Well, she shown me her passport and we were breaking the ice for some minutes. During TC, she started to raba me. She sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Just awhile, I could not withstand her temptation, I pulled her over and carried her to bathroom. We stripped each other and showered together. She even initiated to BBBJ me during shower but I withheld her to prevent sudden explosion.

Finished shower. I carried her from bathroom to the bed. I teased her that I won't be as gentleman as you may had seen by your naked eyes. She replied me "wo bu pa ni. lai ba. Wo xi huan nan ren feng kuang" WOWWWW
What a cili padi! I rested her on the bed, I slowly caressed her from her neck to chest, and to the waist till her bossom. We FK like lovers with full of sensation. I kissed her from her lip all the way to neck. I paused a bit with light kisses, licked a bit to spice up her tension, and when I started to suck her nipple, her moans were deepen, driven by the excitement of my catbath skill.

Once she could not resist, she demanded me to lie on the bed. It was her turn. She acted like a wild kitten and jumped on me. She sat on my thigh, playfully and tease-fully kissed me. However, she seem reluctant as I assumed because she did not know the SOP. I was not disappointed nor surprise because she was only 18. Well, I let her do all the job as the way she please.

I leaned on the bed while my eyes were closed. She used her hand stroked my lil bro and kept stroking and stroking . I did not stop her but she once again sat on my lower waist, I knew she was up to something. She guided my lil bro, she was masturbating her clit. I noticed her expression that she wanted me to Fxxx her so badly. I was pretending a noob and OOPSS! She did it again. She had my lil bro entered her without CD. I stood up and warned her that this was a dangerous move. She seems disappointed but we also agreed to use CD for action.

For rest assure, same story-line, same synopsis, and remarks. Refer the FR. Until then, CHAO!

FIELD REPORT (10/09/09)
Name: Xiao Wen (Zheng Wen according her passport)
Origin: Zuhai
Outlook: 7/10. Average ah lian where you can find in local market. She has local CKT essence.
Appearance: 8/10. She had make up which made her appearance more attractive. If she shows you her passport, see the difference.
Body: 8/10 Technically, 34(b)-23-32. Recommended for (.)(.) luvers.
SOP: -1/10. No comments
FK: SOP
BBBJ: 0/10.
DATY: 0/10. She afraid of itchy
CIM: Never asked.
PUSSY: 6/10. Non natural lubrication or KY applied but still warm. She cum once but dried up during FJ. Still, her mei mei has gripping muscle and upon explosion, her pussy will be tightened.
GFE: 10/10. SOP
Retail: rm160
RTF: ?????
Old 18-09-2009, 12:47 AM
SamSter

Exclamation Instant Update on Gxxxx xxxW

Copied from WSG

After some times or a month, I spent a moment to check any stocks availability at GV 3 days ago in conjunction with Lxxxx and HxxxxWxxx (15/09/09). Currently, there is only one PRC left. As far as I concern, the PRC in GV are returning old bird. That day, OKT xxxn led me to a room nearby the elevator on 3rd floor. The PRC statistic was 7/10 in terms of appearance and outlook. I noticed she had a body to die for

Anyway, I knew she wasn't my cup of tea. I asked OKT xxxn anymore stocks. He told me all went back to mainland. Maybe due to slow moving business or other factor.
Old 18-09-2009, 12:51 AM
SamSter

Exclamation Instant Update on Lxxxx

Copied from WSG

I went to look see and mirror new stocks 3 days ago (15/09/09). There are two fresh stocks. I am not sure since when the stocks available as the OKT could not get in touch with me. Anyway, I had checked stocks. Both PRCs at early 18-19. Both are average looking. You may refer to OKT by their number which are 19 and 20. You may be turned off by their appearance and outlook but do not judge the xiao long nu by their look. No. 20 could be your cup of tea in terms of SOP and I think this can compromise her outlook.

Go and check it out while stocks available
Old 18-09-2009, 12:52 AM
SamSter

Instant Update on HxxxxWxxx

As per my Instant Updates Posts, I had stated the current state of a spa and secret lobang. After mirror session at 2 joints, I managed to visit HxxxxWxxx as last resort. As usual, OKT Kxxxxlx guided me to aquarium corner. He went inside and called all TY to line up for mirror session. I saw more than 6 TY plus an indochina WL. Take note that there was a formed 88 (HC) former TY. She had sharp features and cute as well. I had test driven but no FR because I intend to RTF. Remarks, the TYs at HW are up to 7/10. Pass my SOP

Go and check out the stocks while available
Old 19-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

xterminate1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So sad. I didnt get any reply while i was in Ipoh. Ended up alone. Now im back to Melaka already. Hopefully will get some ctcs/ ways to get PRC d next time i travel to Ipoh.
Old 19-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Instant Update on HxxxxWxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by afx2222 View Post
As per my Instant Updates Posts, I had stated the current state of a spa and secret lobang. After mirror session at 2 joints, I managed to visit HxxxxWxxx as last resort. As usual, OKT Kxxxxlx guided me to aquarium corner. He went inside and called all TY to line up for mirror session. I saw more than 6 TY plus an indochina WL. Take note that there was a formed 88 (HC) former TY. She had sharp features and cute as well. I had test driven but no FR because I intend to RTF. Remarks, the TYs at HW are up to 7/10. Pass my SOP

Go and check out the stocks while available
hi afx2222,

where is this place u r mentioning? is it in Ipoh or KL? Pls pm me the okt no
Old 19-09-2009, 08:23 PM
SamSter

Exclamation Re: Instant Update on HxxxxWxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcsj View Post
hi afx2222,

where is this place u r mentioning? is it in Ipoh or KL? Pls pm me the okt no
The joint I mentioned in the post is a spa in Ipoh. Well, if you intend to drop by to ipoh, you are welcome to pm me. I will pass the okt ctc to you.
Old 19-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The joint I mentioned in the post is a spa in Ipoh. Well, if you intend to drop by to ipoh, you are welcome to pm me. I will pass the okt ctc to you.
Hi afx222, pls not to forget me.
i like IPOH.
But now seldom go there.
when got chance go, will pm u can?
Thanks.
Old 19-09-2009, 11:39 PM
SamSter

Exclamation Cheong Kakis Fellowship

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
Hi afx222, pls not to forget me.
i like IPOH.
But now seldom go there.
when got chance go, will pm u can?
Thanks.
'

I welcome any cheong brothers who wish to meet up/gather/TT with me.

I am please to share the great hidden lobang with all cheong kakis that trustworthy to me. In-fact when talking about ctc sharing, I never entertained anonymous. In WSG, most of the anonymous that pm me to share a ctc with his/her, the individual might be a contact collector. I never trusted net friend and whoever that claim he/she is a real cheong kaki. Unless, I get to know him, have a session of TT, socialize, then only I can judge the individual whether he/she is trustworthy or not.
Old 20-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thks bro afx222, I normally go to Robin spa in Ipoh. Anyway my next trip will be inearly Oct. will pm u 2 days b4 my trip normally weekend.
Old 26-09-2009, 05:26 PM
SamSter

Exclamation Instant Update on Lxxxx (25/09/09)

riday, 25/09/09. Time, 0948pm. As per KruZnik02 message, there will be 2-3 new stocks expected to arrived within days. I went and check the stocks. There were 3 but 1 of them has been working in Lxxxx since 2006 and this time she made a return. Her no. is 6. Her outlook was not that attractive but her service could make you fly sky high as I recall last time I test driven her. Another two are no 8 and 11. No. 8 was an attractive MILF at late 20's. She worn a green dress and had curly brownish hair. I noticed her figure was not impressive enough. Last but not least, No 11 was a SYT at early 20's. She was skinny type but had bunny teeths. Assumed her (.)(.) is 32A.

Overall: None of the above match my criteria
Remark: They don't have great body and not attractive enough

Go and check them out while still available
Old 26-09-2009, 05:52 PM
SamSter

Exclamation Hxxxxxxy Hidden Lobang FR (22/09/09)

Tuesday, 22/09/09. Time, 0918pm. I had a peer introduced me to HILLCITY hidden lobang. I knew there are numbers of hidden and discreet lobangs in ipoh but somehow manage break a few only. However, on the night at 21/09/09, I made a call to OKT ah Mxxx and he requested me password and the introducer. I had given all relevant infos and he accepted me as his first customer that night. Well, I made an appointment at 10pm and arrived at the hotel in minutes later. I quickly called OKT and he told me to proceed to 5th floor and find Room No 5xx. OK. I followed the instruction and went up. Arrived on 5th floor and located the room. I knocked and what comes around..... Refer my FR

If any SBF Kakis who wish to uncover this lobang, please pm me and we could TT. I only share my ctc to the kakis or newbies I trusted and TT with me before
FIELD REPORT (22.09.2009)

Name: Xiao Xue (???)
Origin: Unknown
Face: 7/10. She was cute and had stary eyes. She may looked a bit cool if she silent. Her skin was tan similarly like Tom Yam's skin
Body: 8/10. Technically (34-32-32). She had no baby fat. Recommended for (.)(.) luverz
Boobs: 34 to be exact
CBJ: She did BBBJ. She enjoyed my shaft so much to the extent she blew it non-stop till I held her before explosion . She licked the balls sensuously like a starving baby
FK: She told me depends on whom
DATY: When her clit was stimulated, she became anxious, her juice dripped till it wet the bed.
PUSSY: 7/10. Loose but she still managed to grip my shaft.
GFE: 7/10. Some chemistry
RP: rm150
RTF: She will leave on 27 Sep because currently she was the only 1 stock available. Will wait until OKT upon new arrival
Old 26-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

nerrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hie all there..... do anyone of u knows of freelance girl from china to be contacted in ipoh??? which i can call out to hangout before taking them into hotel?
Old 27-09-2009, 11:56 AM
SamSter

Exclamation Homemade dish/FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerrad View Post
hie all there..... do anyone of u knows of freelance girl from china to be contacted in ipoh??? which i can call out to hangout before taking them into hotel?
Hi friend,

Incase you're seeking for FL, you can try RITZ GARDEN LAP SAP BAR. I haven't cheong the FL for some times but as per my friend info, the FLs PRC are now difficult to earn a living. You may negotiate the price with them starting as low as rm100. During old days, they fixed the price at rm150 and if you argue or lower their price, they offer you massage and HJ only at rm100

As for Homemade dish, these in-house FLs PRC are not on demand. And yet, their appearance are not on par with any PRC you can find in Ipoh. I have the ctc for these Homemade Dish but most of them are in late 20's MILF with face so-so only. Many of these homemade dish comes in a group with mix ages and some pretty and some not. If you're lucky, you may find a gem. These homemade dish are living nearby simpang pulai.

You can bring these FLs to your place or hotel. Just request.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1