The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro if you like roaming service frm Qiqi , I regret that she doesn't allow even light touches , like to siam here & there.
Just read the last posts on her thread by me & few bros .She is a Milf , not SYT.
Massage wise she is so ...so .. nothing to shout about...
Anyway maybe differs to others ...

thanks for the info on QiQi.
Another one off the list.

$100/hr cannot touch?? not gonna support!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 04-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Adamantine820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Thanks for MR on Qi Qi bro. The photos are quite blur one so can't really see what she looks like. Is she the slim type or bit more curvaceous? To compete with Venus would definitely need to be able to venture south though.

Does Bei Er allow you to go south? She's always on my list to try, but I always kena end up back at Venus!!
Could be true what other bros say bout no touching down south. I didn't try though cos wasn't in the mood that day. But I had free roam up top. Hands and mouth... Also, yes more milf than syt.

As for bei er, she does allow painting. Yummy, but not clean shaven like Venus.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

does bei er alot sucking of tits and rubba rubba ?

Last edited by Lukas99; 04-10-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering if anyone here did not manage to cum during a session..

I actually had a session with a reputed ML some time back and I didn't manage to cum despite the ML's best efforts.. Felt really embarrassed and apologetic
Old 04-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro. Won't waste time if it's not what I'm looking for!

Bei Er still on my list though

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro Chill n relax , just click ...

http://sammy.guru/showpos...0&postcount=13

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 05-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donluis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys.
After many hours doing my homework going through this endless forum, several questions hit my mind:
- Why are 99% of the girls on this forum from PRC? (not an issue for me, i like them a lot, but it leads to my 2nd question)
- Why are 95% of the girls on this forum talking Chinese only??! (hence the full relevancy of this threat of course).
- Thirdly, why are ads placed in English if the girls only speak chinese? OK there, I admit many people can speak Mandarin but cannot read it; so this question is less relevant.
I just don't get why there are no Thai, Viet, Indo or Malay proposing their services on this forum; and I understand even less why 95% of transactions must be done in Chinese. It is such a business loss for whoever is running the show behind the scene.
In Shanghai, they still have some kind of english speaking phone center where you can book and they manage translation with the girl. Arguably it sometimes lead to many back and forth calls but at the end you get to it.
Or, since this forum details pretty well the services available, they could have some standard texts ready in their phone whenever they receive a sms request: "Hello, I do not speak English. What time do you want to meet, for how long?" I mean they can learn easy words as today, am/pm, tomorrow,...

I met recently another monger which has a theory that many of them could in fact communicate with basic English, but it was more of an issue of rejecting races, mostly by ignorant fear. Similar to what you sometimes see in China where they reject white and black bros because their little bro is "too big", or in Hong Kong where they reject indian bro's because of bad stories of violence/rape they have heard somewhere. This in on the contrary the opposite of what you would see in Thailand where they welcome foreigners with open arms in the hope they can get more $$ or who knows find a longterm BF.

Anyway, just a question :-)
Old 05-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So many questions! I can only offer my opinion. For some reason the PRC girls offer more massage with happy ending. You will find the Thai, Viets, Indos over in the FL section where they offer FJ for the same price as a massage and HJ. If they can get away with making the same money without FJ why not? My question is why the Thai/Viet/Indo girls don't do the same? Probably because their massage is more piano?? Don't know, just speculating.

You can try the FL sections and maybe just ask for everything without the FJ? The few experiences I've had though is that FJ is their strength. Other services just play play one.

My 2 cents.

Wonder if any OKTs will read this and give a response...will be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donluis View Post
Hi guys.
After many hours doing my homework going through this endless forum, several questions hit my mind:
- Why are 99% of the girls on this forum from PRC? (not an issue for me, i like them a lot, but it leads to my 2nd question)
- Why are 95% of the girls on this forum talking Chinese only??! (hence the full relevancy of this threat of course).
- Thirdly, why are ads placed in English if the girls only speak chinese? OK there, I admit many people can speak Mandarin but cannot read it; so this question is less relevant.
I just don't get why there are no Thai, Viet, Indo or Malay proposing their services on this forum; and I understand even less why 95% of transactions must be done in Chinese. It is such a business loss for whoever is running the show behind the scene.
In Shanghai, they still have some kind of english speaking phone center where you can book and they manage translation with the girl. Arguably it sometimes lead to many back and forth calls but at the end you get to it.
Or, since this forum details pretty well the services available, they could have some standard texts ready in their phone whenever they receive a sms request: "Hello, I do not speak English. What time do you want to meet, for how long?" I mean they can learn easy words as today, am/pm, tomorrow,...

I met recently another monger which has a theory that many of them could in fact communicate with basic English, but it was more of an issue of rejecting races, mostly by ignorant fear. Similar to what you sometimes see in China where they reject white and black bros because their little bro is "too big", or in Hong Kong where they reject indian bro's because of bad stories of violence/rape they have heard somewhere. This in on the contrary the opposite of what you would see in Thailand where they welcome foreigners with open arms in the hope they can get more $$ or who knows find a longterm BF.

Anyway, just a question :-)

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 05-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

The fact that >70% of chiongster are Chinese speaking.

Unlike the Thai/Viet, these PRC girls can already reach out to majority of the market, so they do not need to go thru an English speaking OKT to reach out to the remaining 30%.

Most of these PRC are here on their own, they gotta settle everything on their own - visa, flight, house, advertisement, phone, towel, shampoo, oil, tissue ... etc. They are independent, and they are on their own. The OKT do not fetch them from the airport and provide rooms for them.

They still need the OKT to do the last part for them - advertisement.
The number you call go straight to the girls. You deal direct with them. The OKT doesn't care if the girl bite your dick off.

Most of them are first time alone in a foreign land, they are very unwilling to take non-Chinese speaking bro for fear of fouling up their schedule, gave their location away too easily. Their booking is back to back : 3-4, 4-5, 5-6 ..... if you are 20min late, she will have to chop another bro 20min in order to even out the schedule.

Most bro that go for ML is for the GFE. No communication how to sell GFE?
FL are more open to other races.

Try to spot those that have been around for sometime, they are bolder now and are more open to other races. Yes they do have standard sms templates in English. And usually these "older" girls have an apartment on their own.

Search deeper and there are some OKT that can link you to the girls. Check for similarity in number/wechat pattern. Our garment is watching SBF. You have to dig even deeper than them.

No one is running the show here, which is unlike other areas like Shanghai, Bangkok .... etc.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 06-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She just knows what her regulars usually have. My standard is 2 shots and full roaming and eating the most delicious abalone ever! She really knows how to keep us bros happy. I think I'm well into double figure visits with her now. But now have to try others as her after 6pm timing doesn't work so well for me now
I don't dare to do all those especially since she never offer those to me :P Almost double digit visits as well, the massage itself worth it d.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donluis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro's,
My messages keep on being deleted from most threads.
I just want to warn you about negative comments you may put on any mingzhao girl, as it results in your reviws being deleted, you being banned from their threads, and you being boycotted by any of these girls.
I had a so-so experience with Michelle which I posted on her thread (massage was great, GFE also; but my so-so feedback was that I did not find her beautiful to my taste, and the menu HJ/90min is not what I got). So, pretty balanced.
As a result, I received sms insults last night; and I received full boycott from my dreamgirl Sheila, cannot see her because of my comment on Michelle (she is their trainer and kinda mammasan).
SBF should stay focused on customer reviews in a balanced and informative way, rather than on pure commercial ads (keeping only positive reviews is part of advertisement)

DL
Old 06-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Bros, any ML here offers good CIM?
Old 07-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
Bros, any ML here offers good CIM?
Try Vivian in my signature. CIM plus AR. So shiok!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 07-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 992 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Try Vivian in my signature. CIM plus AR. So shiok!
Bro... the "Vivien" link in your signature is invalid for a while le....

Likewise for the "Venus" one...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 09-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro... the "Vivien" link in your signature is invalid for a while le....

Likewise for the "Venus" one...
Thanks for pointing out Bro.
Why Bro Simon keep changing his URL I don't know. Venus link should work now. Vivien thread seem to disappear though. Checking with Bro Vaxva about it. Was worried and texted her today to check she still around and she is, so booked a slot with her later since was chatting to her!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 10-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Thanks for pointing out Bro.
Why Bro Simon keep changing his URL I don't know. Venus link should work now. Vivien thread seem to disappear though. Checking with Bro Vaxva about it. Was worried and texted her today to check she still around and she is, so booked a slot with her later since was chatting to her!
Bro FYI your Venus http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=478620 will be away for quite some time and be back about 10days later.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1