The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Hunt

Old 30-05-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
medic_a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brasserie @ clothesline

Cant find any.. it raya period.. they shld throw some stuff...
Old 30-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post

Front view instead .
come to think of it, prefer her front more and want to hug her waist and top.
woman in her 40s, quite good already.
Old 31-05-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of

Thanks everybody who joined the group..

I shared something today about how it all started my panty hunt in the group today and I’ll share how it started here too!

Anyway I’m gonna share how I got this started.

When I was younger , I was on SBF since 17-18 that’s like 10-12 years ago la.

I was read a thread about sniffing panty, when I was younger I do have some fuck huddles and flings.

Wasn’t really interested to sniff or touch panty, one day I was really horny so I found an ads online of a lady who is selling worn panty (1day) for $50, meh I was like why not give it a try .

I met her at Tiong Bahru, so we met up and she went into the toilet . When she’s out she pass me a paper bag and I passed her $50.

Immediately steam Liao faster go into toilet .. sniff sniff .. but wasn’t really into it..

Maybe that time can have girls BJ me and fuck with so panty not a big deal ...

So I threw it away immediately wasn’t really into the panty sniffing ..

OH I forgot to mentioned , that lady who sold me the red panty (silky lace) is really beautiful .. maybe 5-6 year older than me.

I was about 17-18 that time.

Selling panty online was a thing back then..

So.. zoom back to 3 years ago. ...

I visited a client of mine at his place, he was busy fixing some shelving.

So we had a chat and discuss while he is busy fixing some IKEA Shelving . Totally just talk and pure talking no much biz talking.

Then his Wife came back, I remember she didn’t wore any make up.

It’s obviously she’s around early 30’s but god .. she has such big racks . Immediately steam Liao!!

I had too much water so request to toilet , customer ask me go master bed room toilet cause common one wet. (They stay in a old Amk hdb)

I say nvm la! I use common toilet .

Went to pee.. just thinking about the Wife ..

Then I look around and saw a suspicious looking paik with another pail on top of it, didn’t want to make any sound .. I slowly lifted it up a little !

Stretch my hands in and grab what was in it!

There was a lot of panty and bra! So as it’s my first time immediately took it out had a good sniff .. but small head take over big head.

So was like fk if , take it back home.

Masturbated a few time sniffing to it , still new and not sure what to do , and chuck it away in a plastic bag and hide at my wardrobe .

Till now it’s still with me and recently just Ziplock it and labele with her pictures printed !

Still have her smell but , this pair of panty is purely of her pee smell! But still not bad .. I cum very hard .

Imagine a plain Jane , girl next door milf around 30 year old. Sexy legs and sexy racking .. how can resist .

Old 31-05-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
compln deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicknasty View Post
Thanks everybody who joined the group..

I shared something today about how it all started my panty hunt in the group today and I’ll share how it started here too!

Anyway I’m gonna share how I got this started.

When I was younger , I was on SBF since 17-18 that’s like 10-12 years ago la.

I was read a thread about sniffing panty, when I was younger I do have some fuck huddles and flings.

Wasn’t really interested to sniff or touch panty, one day I was really horny so I found an ads online of a lady who is selling worn panty (1day) for $50, meh I was like why not give it a try .

I met her at Tiong Bahru, so we met up and she went into the toilet . When she’s out she pass me a paper bag and I passed her $50.

Immediately steam Liao faster go into toilet .. sniff sniff .. but wasn’t really into it..

Maybe that time can have girls BJ me and fuck with so panty not a big deal ...

So I threw it away immediately wasn’t really into the panty sniffing ..

OH I forgot to mentioned , that lady who sold me the red panty (silky lace) is really beautiful .. maybe 5-6 year older than me.

I was about 17-18 that time.

Selling panty online was a thing back then..

So.. zoom back to 3 years ago. ...

I visited a client of mine at his place, he was busy fixing some shelving.

So we had a chat and discuss while he is busy fixing some IKEA Shelving . Totally just talk and pure talking no much biz talking.

Then his Wife came back, I remember she didn’t wore any make up.

It’s obviously she’s around early 30’s but god .. she has such big racks . Immediately steam Liao!!

I had too much water so request to toilet , customer ask me go master bed room toilet cause common one wet. (They stay in a old Amk hdb)

I say nvm la! I use common toilet .

Went to pee.. just thinking about the Wife ..

Then I look around and saw a suspicious looking paik with another pail on top of it, didn’t want to make any sound .. I slowly lifted it up a little !

Stretch my hands in and grab what was in it!

There was a lot of panty and bra! So as it’s my first time immediately took it out had a good sniff .. but small head take over big head.

So was like fk if , take it back home.

Masturbated a few time sniffing to it , still new and not sure what to do , and chuck it away in a plastic bag and hide at my wardrobe .

Till now it’s still with me and recently just Ziplock it and labele with her pictures printed !

Still have her smell but , this pair of panty is purely of her pee smell! But still not bad .. I cum very hard .

Imagine a plain Jane , girl next door milf around 30 year old. Sexy legs and sexy racking .. how can resist .

Awesome share....
Old 31-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great shares bros.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 10
Voyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoyeuristic958 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 02-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

LOL!! Really testing the cctv to see if it is fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyeuristic958 View Post

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 03-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
reinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I got a panty. Any bro want to let his wife/ gf wear it and then I collect it back from you? Just wondering
Old 03-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyeuristic958 View Post

ya lor u mentioned theres CCTV and u still dare to do this HAHAHHA. maybe you stay in that area?
Old 04-06-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1798 / Power: 12
EDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic_a View Post
Cant find any.. it raya period.. they shld throw some stuff...
Should be discard by non Chinese

5 hush party underwear

7 bra, 6 from
Refer to last 2 posts ----Pierre cardiN<all B75>, 1 unknown brand(38/75)

Last edited by EDWM; 04-06-2019 at 01:06 AM.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share bros.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1798 / Power: 12
EDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant futureEDWM has a brilliant future

Green bra brand -Luludi B75
Old 05-06-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Super lucky bro.. my turn to take a walk later heh.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDWM View Post

Green bra brand -Luludi B75
naise share bro.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 8
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light

Recently found a group on kik who actively share

http://kik.me/g/59N2CqE1ZnI6YsplaKwJPmQKTF8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1