The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Closeup of my bangable asshole! It's available :)

Old 04-12-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!SexySonia69 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Thanks guys :)

Feeling so contended with the response tonight... I'm looking for an extremely perverted guy who could write me something long and dirty. Anything.... I'd reward you for sure
Old 04-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
filexcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Wife

NICE Picture.....fully support u to post more more pic!!!!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Samster

newbie_confused deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh man Sonia... I like inviting juicy cute little tight asshole which I would do a nice ass-rimming 1st... more I would like to see your tasty pussy which smells nothing like a housewife but a sexy babe...

You just turn me on I would start licking you right from the back all the way to the front and put a little pressure while sucking and nibbling on your little tasty protruding flesh from your nice little pussy and I would drink up all that juice... ahh... U just make me so darn hard now.... I would nice nibble your ears and breathe down your neck....

Slowly... and slowly... U sure you would return me in favour? I am really waiting for my efforts are there... U sure yr hubby wouldn't mind U doing this?
Old 04-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 19
HOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bending for you :)

I will push your g-string to the side and give you a good ride sonia while squeezing hard your huge breast...
When i am about to cum i will turn you around....
get you on your knees and you begging for me to cum in your mouth...
i didn't wait any longer and push my dick into your mouth while you continue to give me another blowjob...
i cum way hell a lot in your hot mouth and you didn't waste a single drop....
we clean up and we go to the multi storey carpark to have another round of good sexworkout....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySonia69 View Post

Old 04-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

newbie_confused deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie_confused View Post
Oh man Sonia... I like inviting juicy cute little tight asshole which I would do a nice ass-rimming 1st... more I would like to see your tasty pussy which smells nothing like a housewife but a sexy babe...

You just turn me on I would start licking you right from the back all the way to the front and put a little pressure while sucking and nibbling on your little tasty protruding flesh from your nice little pussy and I would drink up all that juice... ahh... U just make me so darn hard now.... I would nice nibble your ears and breathe down your neck....

Slowly... and slowly... U sure you would return me in favour? I am really waiting for my efforts are there... U sure yr hubby wouldn't mind U doing this?
Dearest Sonia,

Where are you? Just dissappeared? My continuation from above >>> I wish I could just slowly insert my hard and dripping with pre-cum just so that I can lubricate your warm pussy where I will put your thirst tongue at.... lick U till U squirt all over my face and slide in my hard one and do it slowly while nibbling at your neck while hugging you... ah... awaiting your rewarding reply...soon...
Old 04-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Samster

HOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: HDB Staircase

Done with the park.
I drove to the nearby 7-11 to buy a can of redbull.
In the car we are still touching each other.
Oh my you are still wet sonia.
Seeing that you are enjoying it, i parked at the nearest bus stop and gave you a good finger fuck and make you cum till my car seat is wet..
I took out my finger and lick it dry while you gave me the cum fuck me look.

Parked my car at the multi storey carpark and quickly walk to the nearby staircase.
My dick is ready for a second round.
Kiss you hard and my tongue is exploring your hot mouth while my hand is busy squeezing your breast and the other hand rubbing outside your wet g-string.
Sat you down on the staircase and spread your leg.
Bitting your g-string and pull it down.
I am standing while smelling your wet g-string while i masturbate myself.
You are so eager that you told me to put my hot hard dick into your pussy.
I am not going to let you have your way now.
I open up the can of redbull and pour it all over your wet pussy and gave you and good lick while my thumb rubbing your clitoris.
Oh gosh....it taste real good.
After awhile i managed to make you squirt.....
You squirt all over my lips and in my mouth
Slurp slurp slurp...
You are going crazy and you are busy sucking your breast.
It turn me on sonia...

Plant my dick in your pussy while i french kiss you.
We went on for quite sometime as you had make me cum awhile ago at the park.
You body were trembling after orgasm after orgasm and finally i load up my cum on your face...
Arghhhhh.....
You swipe my cum with your finger and lick it dry...
Get back into the car and next destination we go to your house to have a shower and another round in the shower room...

Quote:

Old 04-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Samster

Re: Thanks guys :)

Hope you like my fr for you sonia.
I always have a fetish for a lady with a body like you.

Quote:
Feeling so contended with the response tonight... I'm looking for an extremely perverted guy who could write me something long and dirty. Anything.... I'd reward you for sure
Old 04-12-2011, 03:18 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Asshole available for DP... Anyone keen?

Old 04-12-2011, 03:27 AM
Samster

Thumbs up So lonely that I had to play with my own nipple :(

Old 04-12-2011, 03:37 AM
Samster

Thumbs up I'm a exhibitionist wife

Old 04-12-2011, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
raymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

read my PM cheers
Old 04-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Candid s

This is my favourite set. It shows me slowly stripping nude and then running with my bouncy tits as I,
was suddenly caught off guard by a passerby! Was so thrilling. Lucky guy simply stood there shocked and later jogged off casually!

Old 04-12-2011, 04:01 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Public whore wife... Just look at my curves!

Old 04-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Samster

Re: Candid s

If i am that jogger, i will strip naked and "jog" with you till your legs go weak

Quote:
This is my favourite set. It shows me slowly stripping nude and then running with my bouncy tits as I,
was suddenly caught off guard by a passerby! Was so thrilling. Lucky guy simply stood there shocked and later jogged off casually!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1