The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of
Re: My memory with a PRC factory worker or so I thought…

Part 14: Sexy cosplay

L: 我没这样玩过!

She had never put on a bunny costume and it was a first with me. I cheekily told her we would be fucking like little bunnies and she giggled. Honestly doggy was great but really weird with the bunny tail stump poking back at me. This was a wasted opportunity as I realized I preferred fucking without the camera so I did not really have shots of me fucking her in bunny costume. In any case with our habit, the second and third round would usually end off with L ditching the cosplay anyway. We certainly preferred fucking without clothes on.

The bunny costume sat nicely across L’s pussy since she did previously trim her pussy hair. Her pussy was very accessible by pulling aside the costume since it was so thin. At first I wanted to get a black colour bunny costume but it was sold out so I settled for this red. Turns out red looked quite good on L too. This could have doubled up as a Christmas cosplay.

Old 13-06-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Part 15: Sexy cosplay (continued)

L: 主人. 我全听你的!

Maid cosplay never gets old. Most of the time however, L’s hair is mostly long and the headpiece of a lot of the cosplays cannot really stay up on her. Plus after a while she had a habit of ditching the head piece as our foreplay continues. Ironically I think this photo accentuates her longish jet black hair together with the black and white sexy maid outfit.

I was however slightly annoyed with this session that day. L had went to do a cupping session beforehand and the circular marks were all around her body. It ruined the whole photoshoot.

I was slightly pissed but shit happens. On the bright side, this was perfect for the maid roleplaying!

Me: 你今天得全听主人的命令. 知道了吗?

L: 嗯.

Me: 你嗯什么! 应该回复我: 是主人!

L: 是! 主人.

Me: 好好的帮主人舔这肉棒

L: 是! 主人.

I pointed my hardened dick to L as she kneeled down in front of me to give me a BBBJ. What started off with slow gentler licks on my cockhead turned slightly quickened as I violently shoved my cock down her throat.

Me: 你这骚逼快把我给吃了! 不要放开!

L could only let out muffled voices as I shoved my throat harder and deeper into her. She was my slave for now and she knew it. The poor girl was on her knees and gagging as I continued thrusting my cock into her mouth. But I was not satisfied. Or rather I did not want this to end yet. L still needed punishment for ruining the photoshoot. I looked around the room and spotted my belt at a corner. Used it to give her butt a light whipping.

Me: 干嘛去做 cupping? 主人现在多给你留下印!

I lifted my belt and gave her butt a few lashes.

L: 绕了我主人! 主人. 我全听你的!

Me: 学乖一点! 转过身.去躺下!

The foreplay was not much. L had so far only given me a deepthroat so far but I was not motivated to pleasure this slave today. After getting L to lie on the bed, I quickly inserted my cock into her waiting pussy. Even though our usual routine would be me giving her a good cunnilingus, I totally skipped it this time and I think L was surprised and not expecting me to insert into her so quickly. But damn she was still wet. The excited bitch was certainly waiting for my cock.

Me: 我都没舔你妹妹, 你这骚逼都湿到这样啊?

L: 主人, 我在等你.你快给我. 快给我!

Fuck it. This bitch really knew what to say. I steadily built up my speed of thrusting into her wet pussy as I kept scolding her 骚逼 and she replied with 快给我主人! I was so engrossed thrusting into her that I ripped off her crotchless panties and threw them aside. After pumping for a few minutes, I decided to fuck her in doggy too. I gave her a tap and this bitch instinctively knew what to do. She flipped over and raised her dirty cunt at me.

Me: 看我把你这母狗给收拾!

I was thrusting L so hard in doggy position and it lasted for a bit. There were moments I took the bulldog position with both my feet past her butt and I was already slightly standing on the bed. Other times was a prone bone position as I kept thrusting her from behind while she lay prone. We were in a frenzy. I then lastly moved her to the front of the hotel mirror in standing doggy. Our mirror spot. I think L sensed it too. We would always love to finish it off there.

L: 主人! 全都射给我!

I could only respond with more animalistic grunts as I was steadily building to my climax.

L: 我要! 快给我! 给不给? Ahhh! Ahhh! 给不给?

L was panting and her words were trailing off as we slammed our privates into each other. I did not need much more coaxing before finally unloading everything into her warm pussy as I held onto her hips tight. I held her hips close and kept my cock in her pussy for a bit, savouring the moment, before withdrawing. L collapsed to the floor in front of the mirror. Panting, L was in a disheveled state, her hair was all over the place and she was sweating profusely. The hair clung onto her back as she lay on the floor, with my cum oozing out from her pussy. It was quite a sight, together with her cupping marks across her back.

It was such a sex frenzy that we forgot to take pictures or any videos. We lay there catching our breaths until I stood up and head for the shower. I did not say a word as I left L on the floor. Even to the end I was determined to roleplay as the master not giving a fuck to the slave.
Old 13-06-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Part 16: Sexy cosplay (continued again)

This time back again with a sexy nurse outfit. I could not find anything decent on the net so settled for a cupless version of a lingerie that had the hospital symbol on. I could not even remember if the headpiece was provided in this case or it probably fell off halfway during our foreplay. But on hindsight, the mask was a better fit. For 2 reasons.

The first being a mask suited a hospital examination setting. And for the second reason: remember from the start of the post where I narrated how I met L at the factory? And she had mask on with her eye makeup that caught my attention? This photo and her nurse outfit took me back to when I first saw her.

I was playing as the sick depraved patient and did a thorough examination of L’s pussy. A thorough examination consisted of vibrator play, some stroking and licking of her pussy. I was rewarded with L’s gaping and juicy hairy pussy. I especially like this photo shot a lot after “examining” her. I know I am going to get criticisms from people saying it’s too hairy, but to me that was one hell of a well-used pussy and I had fun diving into that muff.

Had to add that this was L’s least favourite costume. I think she was also conscious that the photo shots mostly the focus was her hairy pussy. But can’t fault me as it was indeed such a delicious hairy pussy on display. And she had forgotten to shave. I remembered L was more than eager to lose the costume totally so that we could fuck in the nude.

To be continued...
Old 14-06-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Clarke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyClarke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not sure why, the page took the longest time to load in the pictures.
Quite good nonetheless.
upz you.
Old 14-06-2024, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pussy …
Old 19-06-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Part 17: The goodbye…for now

As I mentioned, all good things do come to an end. It happened very suddenly. There was a gap of about a few days since I last visited L. When I went to her workplace for my usual visit, I was surprised to see she was not around at her usual spot but I brushed it off as maybe she was unwell and did not come in to work. I went to double-check with auntie supervisor who then confirmed, to my shock, that L quitted her job the previous day and she was due to fly today. My jaw dropped.

Confused, I texted L. There was no indication that she would leave her job, nor did she express any plans to leave Singapore whenever I was with her. As the thoughts ran wildly through my head, I left several voice messages for her. If it were the usual MLs that I visited, it would have been the eventual return to China (RTC) once their work permit expired or if they decided to leave. There would be the usual slight sadness and pity but I would eventually move on. But why did L’s leaving upset me so? Was I deeply into her? I mean I admit the past 6 months with her presence and sucking me in, I did not have the need to find other MLs. She was enough to satisfy me sexually.

At that point, I felt an immense sense of loss. I looked through her texts, hoping for a reply. And I got nothing. Nothing for a few days.

Her reply only came after about a week. It was comforting to actually see her text messages. At least she was well.

L explained she had to return to China to settle something for her children. She then shared her plans to go to Australia to work. Deep down I was upset. It was too abrupt like I got my toy hastily yanked away from me. Whatever it was, I tried hard not to show my disappointment, I texted her back and wished her well. Hope I can see her again someday.

Days and weeks passed. I had slowly learnt to get used to not having L around and I was annoyed that my sessions with other MLs / FLs just could not compare with the experience with L. As I kept emphasizing, somehow something felt amiss.

Then one fine day, I received a text from a new foreign number. It came with an attached photo.

It was L!

Delighted, I wanted to return the text. But I was also wary. I have read too many news about scams from foreign numbers and a sudden random text from an unknown number was certainly suspicious. But I decided to text back anyway.

Me: 你是诈骗集团吗?

Ok I know. My reply sounded silly. But I guess that was the best I could come out with at that time.

Unknown number: 是啊! 骗了你的精子出来呀.

I was amused by how brazenly vulgar the other party was. I loved it. And since it was a voice message, it was clearly L’s voice. Then came another attached photo and L was in it with her background taken at a famous Australian landmark.

Then the video call came.

To be continued...
Old 19-06-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
pinkcloudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, please keep going!
Old 19-06-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Wa piang.. tot video call come liao sure got juicy story then become to be continued!.. blue balls sia... sperms coming out also squeezed back lor... quickly continue bro
Old 21-06-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Part 18: Sexting

I was totally not prepared with what I was about to see. There L was, laid out on a bed, fully nude as she angled her phone as she got herself comfortable for the video call. Luckily I was in my car resting while taking the video call.

Imagine one random day in the car looking at this sight:

I studied L’s surroundings carefully. She was obviously in a massage parlour setup. There was the bed, the shower pod, the horizontal mirror by the bed, tissues, and lotion. The cheap tacky interior gave it away for me.

L and I greeted each other and we spent some time catching up. It was so good seeing her again. There was so much to chat but long story short: turns out this naughty girl went off to Australia to be a full time whore after settling her stuff in China.

L: 我来这里只做按摩..

I could not hide my grinning face as I knew that was complete bullshit.

Me: 想死你了啦..

L: 你在想我这里是吗?

L then repositioned herself such that her lovely tits were closer to the camera. She then whipped out a familiar sight. Her trusty magic wand vibrator. This slutty bitch then decided to put on a masturbating show for me. First she used the vibrator on herself while screaming out my name.

Then round and round she twirled her phone, angling her legs so that I could get good views of her pussy through the mirror.

She then furiously rubbed her own clit and gave me a close-up of just how wet her pussy was. Her phone camera was literally on her pussy. My eyes were glued to my phone as I saw her delicious pussy close up on the screen. I teased her just how wet she was getting. And she did trim her pubes.

And I was getting hard myself with the show L was putting up. I even forgot at that point I was sitting alone in the carpark. Throwing caution to the wind, I unzipped my jeans and pressed my phone lens to my hardened cock.

That priceless look L had on her face when she saw my hardon onscreen plus her mimicking a licking motion, it felt like I had flown over to Australia and had my dick sucked by her.

Last edited by okcieMon; 21-06-2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old 21-06-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Part 19: Sexting II

The following months proved to be interesting. L and I would video call each other maybe once or twice a week and catching up on our lives. It would also usually end off with a “show”. We would usually schedule our video call timing in the evening since Australia was a few hours ahead and that was assuming she finished her massage work at night. So sometimes I was in the car or I was lepaking at some corner at home. L would also sometimes randomly send me her photos out of the blue.

For example one day she sent me this: random photo of her flashing her tits

Or a random photo of her at the gym that she would send to me during her workout. The sight of her covered in sweat was so erotic. And I would tease her by saying she should flash her sweaty boobs in the gym to let the guys in there steam up.

Or a random photo of her in a bunny cosplay and we would reminisce our time together. Seems like I wasn’t the only guy having fun dressing her up as a bunny.

I learnt much about her during this time. She did mention something about seeing a boyfriend and she maybe had plans to stay on in Australia. I would always tease her if that day she did serve any white guys and if their white cocks were any bigger. L would always deny and say that her massage establishment only took in other Asians or deflect by saying my cock was bigger. Yet more bullshit, I thought to myself. But I could not help being engrossed with the stories she told me, the little drama with the other massage girls, the life of Australian Chinese overseas, the different customers she had etc. I sometimes even disturb her to send me photos of the other massage girls at her location.

I think I was her emotional support throughout these months. Sometimes it would lead to me encouraging her to carry on as she had dreams to tough it out in Australia. She really did seem to like life there. My pep talk always seemed to spur her on. Sometimes she would also talk about this 1 or 2 other guys in Singapore whom she was sort of seeing, and she shared that there was a guy who was looking to settle down with her in Australia.

Yet deep down, I admit I felt a tinge of jealousy. As I encouraged her to fight for her dream of staying in Australia, it seemed further and further the possibility of me holding her in my arms again or my cock deeply buried in her pussy once more. All I was fed was bits and pieces of how other guys were enjoying her body. Not that I minded but it was one thing to have it described and see it over the phone and another thing by not getting a part of the action. I was even contemplating to visit Australia on my next overseas holiday!

But I have learnt to count my blessings. Never in my wildest imagination that I would have such a weird and complicated relationship. Do bear in mind that I have never ever once sent any money to her in China or to Australia and she never asked me for any money at all.

I vividly remember one of the video calls. It was a Friday night so I had the time for a long video call session. When the screen came on, L had prepared her wine bottle and snacks all laid out as we chatted. Sip after sip of wine she took as she poured her heart out.

L: 我在新加坡跟你做爱是最陶醉的一个

It was ego boosting, yet I knew I had to take her words with a pinch of salt. I was obviously not the only guy in Singapore. I had to be also careful with my words as I sensed she was emotionally vulnerable. This was the first time I saw her drink on camera.

Me: 我跟你啪也是最爽的

L: 最喜欢你从我后面啪了

I tried to keep the conversation in a sexual direction as I did not want any confession of feelings or whatever. Or a slip of a tongue that would change things between us.

Me: 你喝多了啦. 想太多了.

L: 人家想你呀! 想到奶头要爆了!

It was hard to tell if L meant it or was just putting up another show. She lifted her bra on screen and gently circled her own nipples with her finger. My gosh those nipples of hers were really erect. It was not long until the bra came off and L was caressing her own breasts and moaning softly into the screen.

L: 两年.你给我两年你还会要我吗?

Fuck it. That was a tricky question. I was taken aback as I was not expecting this. Again I tried to deflect and I honestly did not know to this day if I was answering correctly. Tried to keep things sexually charged.

Me: 两年后这弟弟还是会要你妹妹

I stood up and flashed my hardened cock at her. L let out a laugh and leaned forward. She kept mimicking licking actions and sounds while I was tugging on my cock onscreen. That tongue show she put up really excited and energized me.

L: 我好想你哦

After L composed herself, she went over to her bedroom and there was a standing mirror. She cheekily posed in front of it.

L: 记得你是怎么的啪我吗? 我好想要你!

I could only let out a sigh. On the surface I was engaging in sexting with her in gusto, yet my cock was aching for her pussy dearly with such distance before us. It was a torture.

And so things carried on like this for another few months. Then one day out of the blue I received a text from L.

L: 亲!我会回来新加坡一趟

To be continued…
Old 21-06-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold

Great story bro. Can feel the emotion in your conversation with L.
Old 21-06-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 15
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Yes great story really enjoy reading thanks
Old 21-06-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Wa piang.. tot video call come liao sure got juicy story then become to be continued!.. blue balls sia... sperms coming out also squeezed back lor... quickly continue bro
My latest update Sexting portions I was the one really to have blue balls!
Old 21-06-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
My latest update Sexting portions I was the one really to have blue balls!
Haha... she teased till u blue balls,at least u will get to unload into her ...
🤣
Old 21-06-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13470 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Nice stuff.
A little ups for you.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1