The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hayabusa72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Late Nite FLs

i dnt mind fetch her or pay for extra cabz fare..i think its fair..to our nitez FL..
cheers Happy New Year...
Old 14-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
daicheklou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late nite FL's, why so much troubles, usuallly i goes to their place at any times, just sms, got reply and up you go. So simple!
Old 14-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 20
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Not every girl can bring guys home. Please spare a thought for people lo. Hmmm... If the Fl state, only hotels, den just go hotel bah. Asking more questions only make people more pek chek. =P

Dun let the Thread starter defeat the purpose of opening a thread, with all infors stated... Get it? =) Happy Valentines and Chinese New Year to all~

Cheers~ =)
Old 14-02-2010, 03:59 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
SexyCoco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexyCoco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki View Post
Not every girl can bring guys home. Please spare a thought for people lo. Hmmm... If the Fl state, only hotels, den just go hotel bah. Asking more questions only make people more pek chek. =P
Happy Valentines and Chinese New Year to all~

I think he is saying about not pink ic holder, coz mostly pink ic holder rarely do tat.
Old 14-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster (C)

natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCoco View Post
Happy Valentines and Chinese New Year to all~

I think he is saying about not pink ic holder, coz mostly pink ic holder rarely do tat.
Orhh... i think some pink ics buay kia si one will do... But too bad, i kia si, so i wun do.. =P Muackz! Happy Valentines my luv~ Will u be my valentine? =P LoLx~ When can i find u bai nian? LoLx~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felyn View Post
Wow my Nick in there, Surprise Me

Yes i do Nite Booking, is fun to Bonking n BBBJ during the nite.... (Best is Outdoor 4 mi )

Happy Chinese New Year
&
Happy Valentine's Day
Ur nick here very long liao darling!!
I know u love outdoor lo.. Hahah~ Wild girl~ I wanna be ur camera crew to shoot u all de pics while doing outdoor lei... =P

Happy Valentines~
See later where u will be tonight, call me~ Muackz!
Old 14-02-2010, 11:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
SexyCoco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexyCoco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki View Post
Orhh... i think some pink ics buay kia si one will do... But too bad, i kia si, so i wun do.. =P Muackz! Happy Valentines my luv~ Will u be my valentine? =P LoLx~ When can i find u bai nian? LoLx~
cum... cum my house, u give me rose, i give u angpao.
Old 15-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 17
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

I love this thread.. thanks TS!
Old 15-02-2010, 05:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tazdon34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what the contact?
Old 15-02-2010, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felyn View Post
Hi Bro,

want Fls ctc huh!!! PM leave your ctc to Fls....

we Fls will sms u shortly...... ( all sis am i right )

we try to prevent number collectors

felyn
exactly as you said sis.
Old 15-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
peterdrill69 is Cool - loads of Potential

I want to seek advise from you ladies, if we would fetch you ladies from and to the hotel will the transportation fee be wavied?

In the view of so call numbers collectors, I have 2 numbers from this forum since i join the forum, 1 have left for her own country and 1 is a local doing massage. And to be honest, I have not tried them. But i do not call or sms them no pranks call or anything.

I am in a relationship, but I have my fair share of times when I am horny, especially when I am done reading the FR.

There are few ladies in the above list that I would really love to try, namely Nat & Fen.

I am trying very hard to control my WANTS, ha.. haaa the FR really torturing me the recent video by Fen really makes me want her badly woah.. and Nat is just someone I have a respect for her, I remember my friend's aunt who works in a LSB and it is not easy for them to work in such industry selling flesh.

Knowing that I will be zap for writing such comments, but I want to express my thanks to this forum that allows me to express how i feel, I could never verbally tell my friends such thoughts and fantasy.

And lastly to all the FLs and Bros, Like to wish all of you Health & Wealth to all.

The above is my SSGD$0.02 worth of thoughts. No offence!
Old 15-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdrill69 View Post
I want to seek advise from you ladies, if we would fetch you ladies from and to the hotel will the transportation fee be wavied?

The above is my SSGD$0.02 worth of thoughts. No offence!
Bro dont u find it weird when u get number & end up u not calling?
Next is if u fetch them & send them back then of course it will b waived.
Bro wht I think that u r a number collector. If u ask why u only collect but then never call mai if it was me, i want then i will go for her & ask the number to get the early slot possible.

But u trying to tell us u trying to control it. Then dont waste the time of the FL replying to u.

Plz dont waste time for the FL while they r trying to get as many customer. Respect them
Old 15-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Bro wht I think that u r a number collector. If u ask why u only collect but then never call mai if it was me, i want then i will go for her & ask the number to get the early slot possible.

But u trying to tell us u trying to control it. Then dont waste the time of the FL replying to u.

Plz dont waste time for the FL while they r trying to get as many customer. Respect them
Dun worry bro, I am not asking for their numbers. I am not wasting their time, and I have respect for them, and am just saying how i feel. How do u know i am not a potential customers? Am glad that someone reply to my post it show your concern towards them, this is a forum and I am making use of this platform to make a comment.

Thanks again for the comments!
Old 15-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
anarchis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

west side fl's that need late night delivery can pm me. direct to location. by bike if you don't mind.
Old 15-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdrill69 View Post

In the view of so call numbers collectors, I have 2 numbers from this forum since i join the forum, 1 have left for her own country and 1 is a local doing massage. And to be honest, I have not tried them. But i do not call or sms them no pranks call or anything.

I am in a relationship, but I have my fair share of times when I am horny, especially when I am done reading the FR.

There are few ladies in the above list that I would really love to try, namely Nat & Fen.

I am trying very hard to control my WANTS, ha.. haaa the FR really torturing me the recent video by Fen really makes me want her badly woah.. and Nat is just someone I have a respect for her, I remember my friend's aunt who works in a LSB and it is not easy for them to work in such industry selling flesh.
Ya, it could be wavied. Provided we wanna take ur transport... U know, its unsafe for us to leak out our whereabouts mah... =P

Ah hia~ sometimes, ur talking skills requires some tactic also wor...
Selling flesh... hmmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post

Hihi baby~~ =)
Long time no see! Yup, agree with the point. If have no intention of calling, dun be a number collector.
Seriously, i have tons of numbers in my Phonebook, and tons of unsaved numbers. Those who are number collectors and were in my phonebook for so long, its damn irritating lo.

When i saved the number, they dun sms me lo, when i deleted the number or i dint save the number, they kip sms. It's really very troublesome lo. Cuz im in a lost lei.. which number to keep and delete... =.=''' And when i replied: "Who are you?" I will receive replies like: "Its okie then, since u forgotten about me..." or "I meet u before, u dun need to remember my nick la".... =.='''

Replying sms need money also mah... I sincerely hope bros will sms me with their sbf username when smsing me. And no passing of numbers around lo. That's very rude lo... If wanna distribute number, its still my number, i can do it myself. And wad's the purpose of having a thread in the forum? Follow the steps as wad TS instructed... Respecting my decision please. =)
Old 15-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

Hi It is my bad to use the wrong words, I am SORRY!

Please do not get offened.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1