The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ThaiBeautiful's SuperStars☾BARBIE☽❥ 漂亮美少女, Petite Cutie SYT w Irresistable GFE Ch

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful's 1st Forum!!!

The place where no reputation is at stake, where no points is at stake, where no power is at stake

No zappings, no flamings, no spammings, no nonsense!!

Just pure beauty, pure service, pure fun!!!
More stats/more girls/more pictures/more discussion awaits!!!
Let's care and share and make this forum a better place to be in!

Start registering now for full access!
Old 11-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ThaiBeautiful's SuperStars☾BARBIE☽❥ 漂亮美少女, Petite Cutie SYT w Irresistable GFE Ch

ThaiBeautiful
- A Heaven of Pleasure for Gentlemen
who prefer Discreet, Beautifull, Quality Service-Oriented, Comfort.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Happy Weekends!
Old 13-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

❤ BARBIE ❤

Beautiful Petite Cutie, with Tenderness & GFE

♡ Gallery ♡ http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
♡ More Pics/FRs, please go to ♡
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=103

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.56m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’23’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡ Normal
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/AR/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW
♡ Description ♡Life is plastic, it's fantastic! But for my BARBIE? Life's SWEET! She's SUI~ Cos' she looks so much cuter than photos! With the blossom cheeks, cute impression, highly teh voice, and a demure innocent personality, you could just melt upon meeting her. Yes! She used to have BlondeHair resembling barbie more but she has dyed back to black. Her first time in SG. Please help to give her a good impression of SG Guys! She will do all her best to service you, blow you, make love with you. Being a newbie in this line, only time will guide her through. Limited slots per day! To ensure her freshnesss, and you will just want to meet her again and again... I say, I also melt under her tenderness.... it's SYT seasons and she completes the definition of S-Y-T!! All in. Will you be her KEN?
♡ Damage ♡ $160/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to ThaiBeautiful's NEW FORUM
Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum for the newest, most updated stats on the newest arrivals!

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 13-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful
Old 13-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Night Upz!!!
Old 14-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

❤ BARBIE ❤

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.56m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’23’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡ Normal
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/AR/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW
♡ Description ♡Life is plastic, it's fantastic! But for my BARBIE? Life's SWEET! She's SUI~ Cos' she looks so much cuter than photos! With the blossom cheeks, cute impression, highly teh voice, and a demure innocent personality, you could just melt upon meeting her. Yes! She used to have BlondeHair resembling barbie more but she has dyed back to black. Her first time in SG. Please help to give her a good impression of SG Guys! She will do all her best to service you, blow you, make love with you. Being a newbie in this line, only time will guide her through. Limited slots per day! To ensure her freshnesss, and you will just want to meet her again and again... I say, I also melt under her tenderness.... it's SYT seasons and she completes the definition of S-Y-T!! All in. Will you be her KEN?

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)

Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum for the newest, most updated stats on the newest arrivals!

Old 14-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

Upzz!!
Old 14-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Samster

Serving you the best always!
Old 14-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sammyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upz for this sweet, cute little gal. Here's my fr as posted in forum

I had a session with her today afternoon. Knock2 and she opened the door immediately. I guess she's been waiting for me. There she was. A small cute girl, shyly smiling at me. 1st impression, looks quite good.
Not those super pretty / stunning type, but rather like a cute poly students. And yes, she looked young. The age should be correct. She didn't want to tell me her age. She said she's 30.. yeah, and I reply her that I'm 60.
Picture wise, to me she's 95% close to the lower left live pix with very light make up. But she had short straight hair now.

Proceed to her room, tried to tcss abit. It seems that she's not really talkactive, but smiles alot. Decent english, can hold basic conversation. Shower is sop. She smiles alot, but don't talk much. I don't talk much also.. haha. quite hard to break the ice.
Back to the room, and I had better view of her body. She's very slim. I can almost join my hands holding her waist. Slight tan skin tone, cute B boobs with brown nips. Nice hips like a slim guitar shape, slightly bigger at the hips.
Next, she pushed me to the bed and start servicing. Her licking skills are good. Nice long catbath and licking my lil bro like a lolipop.

Allows painting, but she's very sensitive down there. Take out the CD, and proceed with FJ. Gosh. She's very tight down there, and quite shallow, just like her small body frame. I'm not big but I can only insert 3/4 before I can feel that I hit the wall. She's very accommodating to various positions. Started with missionary, moved to back side spoon, proceed with doggies, then downward doggies. Then something goes wrong... My lil bro stop cooperating. Don't know why, today very strange. Couldn't wake him up fully, not hard enough to continue the FJ.
Spent the next half an hour, still can't wake up. damn.. I give up and lie back.
Barbie didn't give up and keep servicing me, stroking with her hand and catbath me at the same time.
I couldn't get fully hard, but somehow, I managed to shoot after 1 hour+
She massage my hand, then spend the next half an hour hugging and chatting with her, while she rest her head at my shoulder, tried to know her better. She told me that her apartment is flooded until hip high. I felt really sad for these girls.

Overall, a fairly good session, despite a non cooperative little bro.
I rate her very high for her attitude and willingness to serve.
Old 15-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

❤ BARBIE ❤

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.56m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’23’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡ Normal
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW

Old 16-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

Morning UPZZ!!!!
Old 16-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

thanks for supporting thaibeautiful.com
Old 16-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful
Old 16-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

$10 FR Rebate for Those Who SHARE
(Sharing is Caring)

To encourage the good old spirit of sharing FR as testimonial to girls/OKT service, everyone who FR on ThaiBeautiful's SuperStars will get a $10 REBATE* on the next session!

* FRs must be written before girl's departure.
* FRs written in sammyboyforum and thaibeautiful.com
* $10 rebate is for next session, within 1 month validity of FR date.
* Valid from 01.10.11.
* Only for FRs written on ThaiBeautiful's girls.

Sharing is Caring! Do share your experiences.... it will spread awareness for the girls, for ThaiBeautiful, and reward for your next support too!

Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum to discover more rewards waiting for you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1