The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25
Re: Length & Thickness

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison
whose leg will go soft thenafter?

Is it true that those tall guys will have longer and fat guys will have thicker?

If u are skinny and short, then cmi liao, is it?

So, is it long or thick have better simulation and provide better sextisfaction?
Of coz, the gal leg will go softer, As for size, i have no comment for it, as it all depend on manhood.......of coz if it long and thick, it the best choice of all, size is another thing, most impt is the guy must know how to use it in a correct way.......
Old 25-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
omega3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=ahpaul25]Based on my experience.........Foreplay (tongue fuk with ice or fingering or licking or suking or SM ) is the most impt startup, but of coz, your zeroing of the G spot is very impt, so must aim at the right spot.....During intercourse, try to make flirt joke with her, click with her based on her emotion.....When the ger are getting high, u must pump faster and deeper, try to fuk her control yr brainpower, endure to 2hrs. Of coz, zero yr aiming during intercourse, there is a G spot where u can feel, she getting wet, and u will find it easily to penetrate in....that the target u r going in...

2 HRS
Old 25-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega3
2 HRS
Gers can't resist gd sex.......Hope u get my point.
Old 25-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
poison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega3

2 HRS
that's what most hotel's hourly rate right!
Old 26-05-2006, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Pounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison
whose leg will go soft thenafter?

Is it true that those tall guys will have longer and fat guys will have thicker?

If u are skinny and short, then cmi liao, is it?

So, is it long or thick have better simulation and provide better sextisfaction?
I've seen a tall six footer Ah beng will small dick a fat Mat motor with long dick and a short skinny bangla with thick dick...so who knows. Dick Size does not depend on your other anatomy or race for that matter] (just like the womens breast or vagina).

I did asked most of the FL I've bonked abt penis size and race.... some mentioned they've seen some big ones on Japanese , Chinese and korean (so there goes the stereotype) and most ang mos are quite average.
The middle eastern are typically above average mostly but there are smaller ones too. Locals varies quite a lot but majority still fall within the norm. Some black African are too long and thin and some are average but thick.

Does long and thick give more pleasure.?..I dont know and depends on the women. As for me, I always let the woman cum first...few times if possible using my tongue and fingers. That way, she tends to be very sensitive inside her vagina and it'll be more pleasurable for her when you penetrate her...regardlless of your size as long you are not abnormally small or big. So far it never fails.
Old 31-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
dethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to behold

Its all about skill bro. Some guys with large penises do not know how to please their partners, and some guys with smaller penises take the time to really learn what their partner wants. Bigger isn’t always better, but knowledge is always king!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1