The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
PASSIONAETE04 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Warning: Falling in love with HC girl?? IT COULD B A SYNDICATE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911
Bro,
This one also dangerous. I rather I fuck once, buy once. Firstly to prevent her from conning, and secondly just in case I am sick of her..

Bro, sometime is hard to reject after a good experience.
My encounter with one PRC at a Tunia shop, she is not very pretty or sex, But I just like her face, her smile..........ended up only two screw for close to 7 hundred spent !!
Am I a sucker ?
No, because was me to go after her, she was not even interested in HJ at tunia session to earn the extra..........so who to blame ??
Old 29-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

datz y i rather go 4 milfs...chances of falling in love...hardly....milf take care of u as u paying them 2 fuck is oredi a compliment...both sides happy...
Old 29-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 23
nokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TOO Late already if the gal is going out with the men to buy thing.
One way to avoid falling in love is...

1. try not to talk too much inside the room about her personal thing and personal life, it will easy to forget her once u step out of the HC.
2. Don't take her hp and give yr hp no.
3. don't go to hc near your home or working place or any establishment that u often frequent.u can forget them easily if u r not there.

4. always change hc or gals.look for promotion in hc, plenty, go for membership, u have the advantage , once u can go there frequently , u have better choice , n track all gals n customers.(sit down there like TUA PEH KONG)

5. book ang pai(they have plenty of customers and booking) or those not so good looking.

Last edited by nokia6110; 29-08-2005 at 08:47 PM.
Old 29-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Samster

nokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911
I always try my best not to bring so much cash with me. So even if my small head aint thinking properly, I will still need to go to the ATM to draw the cash (I dont use credit cards), which will give me some time to "cool down" and think about it before I commit further.
good, there r ppl very smart one, which i have encountered in K I HC, the customer go to ATM down stair to draw money to pay her F job.Some time the gal follow.
Old 29-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

There r ppl who take revenge, Paradiz hc, in selegie, the man who fall in love with one of the angpai there , later dun know wat happen , relationship turn bad, the man go to the gal flat and make hell of noise and later make a report to....., and Paradiz closed down.
Those chiongster in paradiz shld hv known this.
Old 29-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Cococock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro who contribut, at least we can now let everyone know or new cheonster know on how to be careful...it is easy to say if u have not been in the situation like my frend, those who did understand. anyway i bring him to regent today to give him some encouragement... he is middle age, got money, of cos single lah, easy target....but still very buay song that the girl areadi make so much money from us still want to rob our innocent bro for cheap shot.....really CCB!! I tried her yesterday and ask why she ko+++ my frend for treating her so well??her reply was he agreed to pay and never oppose...i ask again so take advantage lah...sensing something wrong she keep quiet and never ask for special...i let her do the horrible masage for the full 45min.....she LL.

....mayb wish bro to contribute more story so that we are aware of more new trick by some of the rottern apple... like bro NOKIA6110 --never give HP when the girl ask for it...and other bro---when girl ask to buy thing, run! don't even think of it....never pay upfront when bonking outside.......etc... at least we can expose their tricks...

hope those who are targeted read this thread and run now. Go HC fuck pay and forget....never get too close....hope some of these girl are also reading this and stop misbehaving....
Old 29-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,

Let us learn the lesson that a trip to HC is just a transaction and nothing more.

I think it is not economical to keep a cow just because u love to drink more. It is more cost effective to just buy a packet from NTUC.

The WLs who want to be your GFs are repeating the same lines to 10 other guys.

The PRC student who wants you as her sugar daddy has 10 other sugar daddies.

Wake up bros, be sober. Pay, have fun and leave. Don't put your heart into it cos u will be burnt BIG TIME.

They have a motive and it is material one, drain your saving, CPF and any other properites. When u r dry sexually and financially, they dump u.

There
Old 29-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Warning: Falling in love with HC girl?? IT COULD B A SYNDICATE!!

GOOD contribution. keep coming bro......
i think no need to expose the girl leow. some of them i know do read this forum. news will spread and they will start hiding, at least for the time being and for all bro to get alert....thanks to all...a negative but healthy information....
Old 30-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

sometimes it's hard to say,
I did come across and know one
HC girl eventually married her customer.

this HC girl is in her early 30s, a M'sian ex-model,
has model height, looks and body, works in a
HC next to Funna ctr.

some bros may know who. I seen the guy
and he is a rich man son according to her
whom I seen for the last time.
Old 30-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PASSIONAETE04
Bro, sometime is hard to reject after a good experience.
My encounter with one PRC at a Tunia shop, she is not very pretty or sex, But I just like her face, her smile..........ended up only two screw for close to 7 hundred spent !!
Am I a sucker ?
No, because was me to go after her, she was not even interested in HJ at tunia session to earn the extra..........so who to blame ??
sometime due to body chemistry, not becos she like yr money, actually there is a bit of lOVE out there, but no choice she hv to let other ppl to F%CK to earn her money, and u ....... i think that veri shiok like ? with all the galfriend feeling.Only solution , u became dam rich, then u buy her out, and married her, and live happily ever after.
Old 30-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Samster

Cool inside infor on how this girl trick us....

OK, yesterday manage to squezz some infor from one of my regular (cannot name afterwad she kana humtum from the girl) and find out how WL work behind the scenc.....the ang-pei sometime challenge who can ko+++ more and how many carrot thay can ko+++ and also how fast...once they have a potential victim they put up a shopping list and prepare where to go for the ang-pei...once the victim is on the go.. the girl will get her target items as promise and try to milk additional item for other girl in the shopping list...the next day she will bring it to the HC and celebrate and laugh at the poor victim... she then sell it to the other girl if she manage to get for them at half price. normally cheap branded clothing and for expensive item she keep, if she need cash auction to the higest bidder or some flow to JB and don't know where...you can tell when she will sell off, that is when she ask you to buy thing she already have...trouble is somethine our weak bro still buy for them...don't know how to back out after promising them...

now i know why ang-pei onli drive to work from JB...in case anything happen the goods are in JB and they don't come out...fine one day for not working no problem....

....see, this is how they treat us and victimise our poor bro....anybody has other infor..lets share share here.....
Old 30-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Warning: Falling in love with HC girl?? IT COULD B A SYNDICATE!!

SOrri, bros...

refer to my earlier post, NOT all ang-pei are like that, onli some of the bad one..and bad one may not b ang-pei also....apologi..we all can still enjoy our ang-pei and let them milk us...

almost offend all the ang-pei...sori ...sori..
Old 30-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,

I agree with Bro Co. Try not to TCSS too much with WLs. The problem starts when WL trick u into thinking that u are able to click with them. The other good advice from Bro Co. is not to see the same WL too often. When u see a person often enough, some kind of emotion will develop sooner or later. I kept seeing the same HC girl for two years. It is like a black magic. But of course I only paid for the flesh trade in the HC and nothing else. But still scary. Guess her big boobs got black magic. Ke ke ke. Take care too the poor bro who suffered a broken heart.
Old 30-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yar my regular calls me once in a while 2 hav paid sex.....hard 2 resist...n de best part sometimes juz buy 4 her packed dinner n de payment 4 special is settled...how nt 2 develop feelings...
Old 30-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Warning: Falling in love with HC girl?? IT COULD B A SYNDICATE!!

...at least you get to fuck her, money got value...my poor friend pay so much and get no fuck and still have to book her to get pay fuck.... you are lucky bro...as long as your regular don't walk into the shopping centre...if she do ..go straight to toilet and hide your cash and credit card first...the rest you know what to do....Ke ke ke ke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1