The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Shen Nong - Yishun

Quote:
Originally Posted by funguy18m
Well its real.

Reason i did it:

1. I didn't ask for HJ she give it to me. It is wrong to provide such services in MP so if anything she is in the wrong. And i repeat she automatically give it to me.

2. Because she broke the law i have to teach her a lesson by feeling her up though i am unsuccesful.

3. She will not scream because number one she initiated the service i just move it further up. Number 2 she probably do not have a permit to work there so she would probably just shut and let me fuck her.

4. She resisted but did not plead or whatever and easily relented.

Finally i did paid her even when if i just thrust a few times into her.

One more thing many people do this just that you did not.
Bro, just for your own good la... just because she broke the law doesn't mean you have to too... it doesn't matter if you paid her or not when a illegal act is commited; it happened and the consequences will follow.. it doesn't mean that many people do it , you have to do it too...just cheong with a bit of thought and you'll live to cheong another day... cheers..
Old 20-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

1. 2 wrongs do not make a right. If you kill someone just bcz he killed your friend you will still be charged and hung.

2. Also, she did not consent to it so even if you did pay her, the judge will still fry your ass. Acceptance of your money does not necessarily make it consensus. You may as well rape anyone on the street and give them money after that and expect the court to believe it was consensual.

3. All rape victims relent, no matter whether voluntarily and forcefully. In this case, if she claims she was forced into submission, you are still fried cz the law still leans heavily in favours towards female victims, courtesy of our Women's Charter.

4. True, other people may have did it but they got away with it. Don't be confident that you would not be the next statistic.

You were a cunt hair's breath away from checking into the Changi Hilton. Be careful my friend. Leave the moral crusade antics to the AV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funguy18m
Well its real.

Reason i did it:

1. I didn't ask for HJ she give it to me. It is wrong to provide such services in MP so if anything she is in the wrong. And i repeat she automatically give it to me.

2. Because she broke the law i have to teach her a lesson by feeling her up though i am unsuccesful.

3. She will not scream because number one she initiated the service i just move it further up. Number 2 she probably do not have a permit to work there so she would probably just shut and let me fuck her.

4. She resisted but did not plead or whatever and easily relented.

Finally i did paid her even when if i just thrust a few times into her.

One more thing many people do this just that you did not.
Old 23-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xxrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi.. i must be damn stupid or damn blur... i still cannot find this sheng nong joint... can someone help with the unit address? and is this chen xiao jie aka.jenny still at seng nong? i prefer big breast ladies....

i again ended up in other joint, YN this time...

the girls there think is better than ZX in terms of looks... and there is a singaporean malay there called nana who is quite chio .. so which bro like brown sugar can try her...

cos its my first time there i try only half hour.... stripped butt naked and just lie there... back massage is simple and when she flip me over.. she just mount me and massage my chest... and went on to give me a hj...

looks:7/10
massage:2/10 cannot make it...
body:6/10 small tits...
damage:60 bucks....
rtf:nope... cos overheard got immigration officer come to check passport last few days.. dunno how true...
Old 24-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 23
LooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went to YN (my fav yishun TN) 2 days back. it seem they got more SG ladies now. that malay gal is there for quite some time now with that big boobs Cindy.

was attended by Tina, she said she is mid 30s. massage so so but when massaging my front, she just kept brushing past my "bro" trying to arouse it. as I was too tired from a day work, it just refused to answer the calling....

then for nearly 5 mins, she was holding it and rubbing my balls ... by the way, this was before she asked me if I wanted special

asked for a bj and before I know it, she was frenching me. then she gave a long and wet licking on the balls before she stripped naked for the actual bj hehe. she is quite slim and I think shd be A cup. but her nipples are BIG!!!

Massage - 5/10
Looks - 5/10
Age - 33 or something
Body - 6/10
Boobs - A cup but very big nipples
Damage - 35 massage + 60 bj (think the prices vary for diff gals there)
RTF - shd be. I am living nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrain
hi.. i must be damn stupid or damn blur... i still cannot find this sheng nong joint... can someone help with the unit address? and is this chen xiao jie aka.jenny still at seng nong? i prefer big breast ladies....

i again ended up in other joint, YN this time...

the girls there think is better than ZX in terms of looks... and there is a singaporean malay there called nana who is quite chio .. so which bro like brown sugar can try her...

cos its my first time there i try only half hour.... stripped butt naked and just lie there... back massage is simple and when she flip me over.. she just mount me and massage my chest... and went on to give me a hj...

massage:2/10 cannot make it...
body:6/10 small tits...
damage:60 bucks....
rtf:nope... cos overheard got immigration officer come to check passport last few days.. dunno how true...
Old 26-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xxrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally i found sheng nong... and heres the fr..

i went at 9.20pm last night and was serviced by a lady called ling ling...

stripped butt naked and prone on the bed.. she came in and do her stuff.. the back massage is not bad but the massage on the leg could be better as she concentrated on my butt... when i flipped over .. we shared some jokes and TCSS for a while.. then she will ask why i not aroused at all? i just reply cos she din suck it wat.. then she just proceed to give my balls a few lick and did a hj for me..

overall not bad... but the hj abit hard...

massage:6/10
service:8/10
hj:6/10... too hard..
damage: 30+30+$1 for the ice milo befroe i went up..
Old 09-10-2004, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
val46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Shen Nong - Yishun

can anyone tell me where is this YN....is it near shen nong.....
went to shen nong today and was serviced by tang tang.....
overall massage was not bad and she didn't even ask if i
need some special but juz proceed to do hj. funny thing
is when tried to touch and kiss her tits, she find it ticklish
and will start laughing away.
Old 09-10-2004, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by val46
funny thing is when tried to touch and kiss her tits, she find it ticklish and will start laughing away.
Bro she is trying to stop u kissing her tits in a tactful way... ... Any big boobs gals to recommend there? Thanks!
Old 19-10-2004, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
val46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Shen Nong - Yishun

tried to go SN last sunday but found was closed....time was 10+pm....so walk down a bit and saw YN still open.....went in was serviced by cindy....ask for an hr but was told she in a hurry to leave so make do with 45min....massage was so so and she kept touching the groin area as if wanting to finish fast....towards the end kept asking if want hj.....politely decline since not in mood liao.....pack up and a bt to leave saw a malay girl think name is fifi...anyone tried her b4?
Old 19-10-2004, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by val46
tried to go SN last sunday but found was closed....time was 10+pm....so walk down a bit and saw YN still open.....went in was serviced by cindy....ask for an hr but was told she in a hurry to leave so make do with 45min....massage was so so and she kept touching the groin area as if wanting to finish fast....towards the end kept asking if want hj.....politely decline since not in mood liao.....pack up and a bt to leave saw a malay girl think name is fifi...anyone tried her b4?
Bro where is YN? What is the shop name? Thanks! Is just your luck, cos i think there are raids on sunday also.
Old 21-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peckpeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to recce ard Blk 414, saw the windows of 1 of the 2nd floor units with red words stating Tui Na. Is this YN or Shen Nong? Quite difficult place to find, all the way in after Orchid Country Club
Old 23-10-2004, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
mc2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st FR ....

read the newpaper classified and saw YL's Ad. The shop is quite near to Shen Nong. Walk ard the area and managed to find 2 other TN joints. Decided to try out YL. Went up and asked for the rates. The boss said 35/hr.

Tried Amy (30yo, was from JC previously) stripped to my underwear and prone on the bed.. she came in and do her stuff.. the back massage is quite good. She actually massage for the full hour. I was thinking end of story as she has yet to throw any offers. Then she asked "wan any special..."I replied and asked for her rate. Went for the "full package". Started with her on top and missionary.

overall not bad... but the Bj abit soft...

massage:7/10
looks:5/10
body: 5/10 (a cupper with eraser nip)
service:8/10
Bj:3/10... too soft..
Fj:6/10
damage: 35+$100
Old 30-10-2004, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cheebabomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros...

Anyone tried all three? ZW, YN & SN?
Care to share which one is better?
Old 30-10-2004, 07:58 AM
Samster

LooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ZW, SN & XY are more PRC based
YN got mainly SG gals

personal fav is YN as they got more variations but do bear in mind, their looks are not as good as some in JSP or JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebabomb
Hi Bros...

Anyone tried all three? ZW, YN & SN?
Care to share which one is better?
Old 01-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cheebabomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooseCannon
ZW, SN & XY are more PRC based
YN got mainly SG gals

personal fav is YN as they got more variations but do bear in mind, their looks are not as good as some in JSP or JC
thanx brother LooseCannon. will check out soon.
so wat's ur fav in JSP and JC? care to share?

cheers!
Old 02-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Samster

JSP is out for me cos got few female friends working nearby. dun want to get seen, in case they complain to my CO. hehe

JC too many TNs, walk left or walk right, u sure kena one TN. But the ones I tried before (not many thru), I think as long as your expectations not high, should be okie.

Think should start getting back to HC scene instead. When you calculate the cost benefits, it is about the same in HC and TN but the gal looks make the diff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebabomb
thanx brother LooseCannon. will check out soon.
so wat's ur fav in JSP and JC? care to share?

cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1