The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sex diary.

This is no doubt one of the craziest nights.

I wore a red one piece, strapless, figure hugging padded dress and matching lacy panties. It wasn't long before a guy, C, came and approached me to get me a drink. C was around 1.8m tall, good looking, definitely goes to the gym regularly, wearing a rather tight shirt to show off his chest and biceps. I could smell his perfume when he leaned in to talk into my ears and I liked it. We had some teasing of each other on the dance floor. We were dancing close to each other. He ran his hands on my waist, to my tummy, hovering his hands over my boobs, going down to touch my inner thighs. Not touching any sensitive area which made me crave for it.

C: Let's get out of here. (speaking into my ears)

Me: okay.

C: Let me tell my friends first.

We went to his friends at another table. His two guy friends, A & B, were just drinking alone. They were both attractive too.

Me: hello. (waving at them)

C: I will go first, enjoy your night guys. (speaking to his friends)

A & B: bye! (raised their hands to wave goodbye)

Me: you guys want to leave together?

C was looking at me with a little confusion.

Me: Don't leave your friends alone, we all can go together.

A & B looked at each other and at C and communicated with each other telepathically.

We all left. While outside the club,

C: Where shall we go?

Me: Let's book a room and continue drinking.

They looked at one another in disbelieve. We flagged a cab and headed to Ritz Carlthon. A was sitting in front while I sat between B & C. We chatted a bit in the cab. We reached shortly after.

C went to check in at the recep while the 3 of us waited.

A: How do you know C?

Me: Just now at the club lo.

B: Oh we still thought you guys knew each other from else where.

Me: No la. He is nice ar. His friends are my friends right? (smiled at them)

Four of us went up together. Even though I had a few ONS, this was the first time I am going to a room with 3 other guys. I was actually a little nervous.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Pretty sure no guys will reject you if you open up again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Wow! Dear, you are one hot babe! Your memoirs keep stirring up old memories. Immediate see, immediate penetration. BUT you are cool, can fuck and forget. In my younger days if I caught the guy, sure cannot forget, bad habits ya, will go meet him for second time, then third time, then kenna dumped. Not love, but lust and possessiveness, like not used him enough or explored him enough and HE IS MINE!! kind of feeling. All guys just don’t like this xiao mei mei syndrome, but I am lao auntie now
Old 09-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Wow! Dear, you are one hot babe! Your memoirs keep stirring up old memories. Immediate see, immediate penetration. BUT you are cool, can fuck and forget. In my younger days if I caught the guy, sure cannot forget, bad habits ya, will go meet him for second time, then third time, then kenna dumped. Not love, but lust and possessiveness, like not used him enough or explored him enough and HE IS MINE!! kind of feeling. All guys just don’t like this xiao mei mei syndrome, but I am lao auntie now
It's not about XMM or MILF. It's where and when you met those guys. Who will go to a dance club or night spot to find a serious gf or wife?
Worst, if it starts as a ONS, the guy will likely assume the girl has been a slut and the girl thinks that guy is either a male whore or gigalo.
Of course the are fairy tales of good marriages found there, but those are rare by probability.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsingle View Post
Thank you all for the support!
Some of the posts in the future will have pic, to better help tell the story.
Yes please, in very near future...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 10-09-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We ordered some drinks and were sitting on the bed to drink together and had some drinking games. I was against the headrest, C to my right, A & B seated in front of us. They were all fun people. We were easy on the drinks, we were not trying to get any one drunk but enough for us to let loose. C suggest we play strip dai dee.

I was pretty good at it. Three of them took turn to lose the first 6 games. They took off their tops and pants and had their boxers/briefs remaining. They 3 had amazing bodies, ripped abs and defined chests. I lost the next game. I had no choice and I only had a one piece dress with no bra. No rule that I had to take off in front of them. I was still a little shy so I went to the bath room while hugging a pillow. I unzipped my dress on the back and only had my red panties on. I went out again while hugging the pillow. The guys were whistling and cheering as I came out.

I climbed back into the bed and covered my legs with the blanket. We continued our game. And....I lost the next game!

ABC: Strip strip strip... (chanting continues)

With some hesitations, I pulled down my panties underneath the blanket and placed it to the side. ABC were cheering. C took it and placed it further away from me.

Me: next game

B: you have nothing left isn't it? How to play?

C: for you, 10 seconds make out session with the winner in exchange.

Thinking that I won't be so unlucky, I agreed.

Half way through the following game, as the I was losing, I was thinking they must have lost on purpose so that they could take off their clothes and tricked me into playing. C cleared his cards first, followed by B.

B & C gathered behind A and was praying for him to not lose.

C: Bro please win!

I was down to my last card while A had a few left.

A cleared his cards one by one with pauses in between to see if I had cards to beat him, which added the intensity. I lost. All three cheered. 🤣

Me: You all bully me. (giving them the pout face ☹️)

C came back to lay next to me on his sides, facing me, waiting for me.

A&B: kiss kiss kissÂ… (chanting goes on)

I leaned over to kiss C. Two seconds later, his hand wrapped around my neck and started to french with me. His tongue work was good. I placed my hand on his chest while kissing.

Either A or B pulled my pillow away slowly to reveal my half naked body. Nobody was counting the 10 seconds. C and I continued while A and B watched. C pushed the pillow away and was groping my boobs by now.

I felt my blanket slowly being pulled down while I was making out with C. Two hands were slowly climbing up from my feet gently. I opened my eyes to peep. A & B were taking one leg each and they started kissing from my lower legs up. I was so turned on with so many hands on me.

C moved down to my neck and down to lick my boob. B came up to lick the other side. It was hot. My hands were behind B & C's heads. A was working around my inner thighs then to my pussy. (I cleaned myself and put on perfume before all the drinking started &#128518 I felt so good to be served by three guys at the same time.

C took off his underwear and kneeled beside me. He was hard and has a very good sized package. Almost a 7 I am guessing. I stroke him continuously.

C: fÂ….

A was doing a very good job down there, fingering and licking at the same time.

B got up to remove his underwear and kneel down in the same position on the other side. HeÂ’s probably a 5.5.

I was stroking both of them at the same time.

It wasnÂ’t long before I climax the first time for the night with AÂ’s help. I paused my strokes as I tensed up, squeezing AÂ’s head between my thighs. I relaxed myself slowly. A got up and removed his underwear, also a 5.5. He took over CÂ’s place. C went down on me.

B got his dick close to my face signaling that he wanted a bj. I shook my head.

Me: go wash first.

B sprung to the toilet while I helped A with my hand.

B came back all clean. A knew and he went to the toilet to wash up too. B kneeled across my chest area. I stroked him with one hand and the other hand on his butt. Pushing him slowly towards me.
Old 10-09-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Wow 😋 must have been a dream bang for sister TS.
Keep it cumming sis
Old 10-09-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol cheered! We didn’t get any. We stormed out quickly. Maybe not much time for others to realise what happened. I don’t know. 😆
Mine is one of those with a single cubicle toilet. To be exact, it was the club at MBS... the old one that is in the middle of the river. hahaha.
Old 10-09-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
This is no doubt one of the craziest nights.

I wore a red one piece, strapless, figure hugging padded dress and matching lacy panties. It wasn't long before a guy, C, came and approached me to get me a drink. C was around 1.8m tall, good looking, definitely goes to the gym regularly, wearing a rather tight shirt to show off his chest and biceps. I could smell his perfume when he leaned in to talk into my ears and I liked it. We had some teasing of each other on the dance floor. We were dancing close to each other. He ran his hands on my waist, to my tummy, hovering his hands over my boobs, going down to touch my inner thighs. Not touching any sensitive area which made me crave for it.

C: Let's get out of here. (speaking into my ears)

Me: okay.

C: Let me tell my friends first.

We went to his friends at another table. His two guy friends, A & B, were just drinking alone. They were both attractive too.

Me: hello. (waving at them)

C: I will go first, enjoy your night guys. (speaking to his friends)

A & B: bye! (raised their hands to wave goodbye)

Me: you guys want to leave together?

C was looking at me with a little confusion.

Me: Don't leave your friends alone, we all can go together.

A & B looked at each other and at C and communicated with each other telepathically.

We all left. While outside the club,

C: Where shall we go?

Me: Let's book a room and continue drinking.

They looked at one another in disbelieve. We flagged a cab and headed to Ritz Carlthon. A was sitting in front while I sat between B & C. We chatted a bit in the cab. We reached shortly after.

C went to check in at the recep while the 3 of us waited.

A: How do you know C?

Me: Just now at the club lo.

B: Oh we still thought you guys knew each other from else where.

Me: No la. He is nice ar. His friends are my friends right? (smiled at them)

Four of us went up together. Even though I had a few ONS, this was the first time I am going to a room with 3 other guys. I was actually a little nervous.
Wow sis! I wish this would happen on me!
Old 10-09-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Wow sis! I wish this would happen on me!
Haha. Go out and try your luck!
Old 10-09-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha. Go out and try your luck!
Tried already, no luck. Maybe cause not handsome
Old 11-09-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
LaytonClayton is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last edited by LaytonClayton; 11-09-2023 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-09-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Edit: Removed post since the random post was deleted.

Last edited by timeliness; 12-09-2023 at 01:24 AM.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Wow! This is getting really exciting! Please continue!
Old 11-09-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Are you a clone, or are you illiterate?

Why would you hijack a thread to spam fr here when there are proper threads for you to spam in your own echo chamber?
I think her post is gone. Only can see it through your quote. 😅 maybe you can remove it if you want
Old 11-09-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

I licked B’s shaft for a while. A was back. B made way by kneeling on one side while A kneeled on the other. I did the same for A while I continue to stoke for B. I went back and forth for the two of them.

C’s tongue work was great. I had my second climax. C went to wash up after I released him from my thighs.

I got up from my half sitting position to a kneeling position. The three of them stood on the bed in front of me. Stroking A and B while I licked C. It was not an easy multi task. I tried to put the whole of C in my mouth but I couldn’t.

I took turn to suck for all three of them. B moaned loudly while I was sucking him. He pulled out and stroke himself off, aiming and releasing all on my boobs. White semen was dripping down my body. B sat down at the side watching while I continued with A & C.

C got off the bed to his stuff. I was giving all my attention to A at this point. Sucking and stroking A. C came back with condoms. He guided me to lean forward while he got behind me. I supported myself with both hands on A's waist while I perform my hands-free oral. C came in slowly from the back. He was the biggest I had at that point. I reached for C's hand signaling him to go slow. I stopped the bj for A and let out a moan. C started pumping me after a few slow trusts. I resumed my bj for A. I continued to moan with A's dick in my mouth. A couldn't hold it back any more.

A: faster

I stroke A at full speed. He released all on my boobs, some dripped onto the bed.

C laid down on the bed with his head on the pillow. I climbed onto him and rode him up and down, forward and backward with hip movements. Both of C's hand were fondling with my boobs. Both A and B were watching by the side and stroking themselves.

I got tired and I leaned forward sticking to C's body. All the cum were still there, all smeared onto C but he didn't care. C raised his hips and pumped me in this position.

Me: don't stop. Ahhh....

I cummed for the third time. I was panting heavily. C pulled out and carried me to lay on my back on the pillow. He spread my legs and continued having sex in missionary position. B came back to the bed to kiss me and played with my boobs. I was moaning into B's mouth due to C's continuous pumping. B kneeled next to me. I stroked his semi hard dick. After a few strokes, he was back to full hardness. C went full speed and pulled out, took off the condom to unload onto my chests, smearing every last drop on my nipple.

B did not give me a break, he ripped the condom packaging and put it on when C was about to cum earlier. B carried me up with his elbow to the back of my knees, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He swung my hip back and forth making loud piaks. A took over once B put me down on the floor. Dogging me over the bed. B laid on the bed, spreading his legs such that my body was in between his two legs. He took my hand and asked me to stroke him. After some strokes, I took off B's condom and gave him a bj instead. A was still trusting me from behind, cupping my boobs, jerking my body forward with each push, which also synced up with my bj rhythm.

Feeling that A was speeding up, I stroked B faster as well.

Me: a bit more. don't stop~~

Luckily A managed to hold till I climax the 4th time. He unloaded on my back. B unloaded onto his stomach. I thought I can finally rest. C came towards me. Picked me up and walked me to the window. He drew open the curtains. He got behind me and placed my hands on the window. He kissed my neck while he played with my boobs. His hard dick was rubbing my pussy lips hands free. After some playing, he put on a condom and pumped me from the back. Pressing my breasts against the window. Whoever looked up to the hotel would have a full view.

A & B were both just watching us on the bed. C brought me back to the middle of the bed for some missionary. A & B helped by playing with my boobs. My hands were grabbing on their thighs. C was going really hard by now. Taking in the full 7” is no joke. Guessed he was tired but still want to cum once more. I moan louder as he did me harder. C made me cummed for the 5th time.

C took out his dick and removed the condom, stroking himself. He stood on the bed. I kneeled in front of him to stroke for him, licking his balls occasionally. He moaned and I stroke his dick against my boob. He cummed the last shot for the night as I eased off my strokes slowly.

I was so tired to shower and just laid in bed. They went to the toilet to wash up. C came back with a warm towel to clean off for me. He tucked me in. A&B left the hotel while C and I stayed for the night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1