The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
anyone tried yuki?
tried her afew days ago. Average looker, slim and fair. B boobs, not for boobs lover! Service wise after 1 shot become lazy i first shot came too soon. And reluctant to follow up second round. Got to coax her for second round, felt she is plain lazy. Arse also flat, just a slim gal. Yuki got a lot to learn from the ex-angpais, because she also not chio in my opinion so service better buck up.

Last edited by Ryuden; 06-06-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

I tried yuki too , she allowed me two rounds, as i looked clean since i just bathed, i told her no need to bathe and straight away bonk ... She got a bit of sweat smell though .. Should have asked her to bathe...
Old 06-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
chrisrock is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Farewell Ella 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
So I was lucky enough to have a session with Ella today. She is quite pensive and a bit sad to be leaving. But...she is still the commando. I really got worked over by her today and left weary, satisfied and very happy to have known her.

We will miss her a lot - her pouting lips, pretty face, sexy smile. And I had forgotten how nice her tits were. Perfect shape (could be a bit larger but never mind) and those pink nipples - wow so nice to hold and squeeze. And the rest of the body (especially her ass) is so nice as well - just wonderful to stare at.

She is still the best I have ever had - worth going in today for a last time.
AGREE 100% she is the best WL I had in my lifetime. Sadly I only had her once and definitely will miss her. The part I like her the most that other WL don't provide is how she seduce me with GFE. Very easy to click with her without me initiating anything. Shes the only WL that I know of that wear very minimal makeup which is damn sexy to me. Her service is out this world plus her good looks and body.

Wish I can up her more....
Old 06-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceWilliam View Post
raw is war !
war with who?
Old 07-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Brother, do most of 150 gals allow second rounds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Aleassholejandra88,
What i did tell you?
Like I say, you a cb mouth and you will die of constipation.
You responded! Haha!
I think you really need help for your low esteem. Hahaha.

Back to real business.
Had a fantastic sexxion with Kimi yesterday.
I was wowed as she sashayed into the sitting room.
She is really my type. Tall, beautiful and busty.
Kissing and fondling her was so easy as I am only a couple of cm taller than her.
As she had previous sauna experience, I was well licked, sucked, aroused!
Rarely I go two rounds in one single session, unless the feel is good.
Yesterday, i was raring for the 3rd shot, if not becoz of lack of time on my part.
I must bonk her again before I leave for the sin city of china, this weekend.
She is definitely on my CRTF list - confirmed return fxxk list.
Cheers.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Brother, do most of 150 gals allow second rounds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
I tried yuki too , she allowed me two rounds, as i looked clean since i just bathed, i told her no need to bathe and straight away bonk ... She got a bit of sweat smell though .. Should have asked her to bathe...
Old 07-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
liankiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And to me its like bonking Katy Perry.... hehehe

Quote:
Aleassholejandra88,
What i did tell you?
Like I say, you a cb mouth and you will die of constipation.
You responded! Haha!
I think you really need help for your low esteem. Hahaha.

Back to real business.
Had a fantastic sexxion with Kimi yesterday.
I was wowed as she sashayed into the sitting room.
She is really my type. Tall, beautiful and busty.
Kissing and fondling her was so easy as I am only a couple of cm taller than her.
As she had previous sauna experience, I was well licked, sucked, aroused!
Rarely I go two rounds in one single session, unless the feel is good.
Yesterday, i was raring for the 3rd shot, if not becoz of lack of time on my part.
I must bonk her again before I leave for the sin city of china, this weekend.
She is definitely on my CRTF list - confirmed return fxxk list.
Cheers.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I am not saying you lie about my PM.
Tsk tsk bro you intrested in raw? You better of go pick up some street walkers dun spoil the legal market.

are you that short old fart that the wl talk about? The old man keeps preaching like a priest that he can make wl famous if they let him raw.

I M Possible
Old 07-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Tsk tsk bro you intrested in raw? You better of go pick up some street walkers dun spoil the legal market.

are you that short old fart that the wl talk about? The old man keeps preaching like a priest that he can make wl famous if they let him raw.
Waaaa u anyhow hamtam balls u sure he is the one ... He got so many power to make girls let him rawed he used perfume charms?? If hamtam wrong he will zapped yr mouth and sued u kar cheng!!! Using Evidence Act as hearsay evidence char u!!!
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 07-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liankiller View Post
And to me its like bonking Katy Perry.... hehehe
Bro...you need your eyes examined!
She looks much better that KP.
Hahaha.

Dun know whether I can get someone like her in CP this weekend.
Sigh...
Old 07-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
chiazh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was surfing through site and checked out 1654a for first time yesterday and day before. done 2 girls liao, only can remember Angela, the other one also D cup but shorter and smaller. anw I was wondering if any bros can recommend good service one from this place? was thinking of calling for Yuki but dunno if it's right choice..
Old 07-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kimi is quite pretty but service so so only leh..no AR

All the best Ella! She is the best!
Old 07-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Angela

I have always reluctant to pen a FR on her as I always have a selfish thought of keeping her low profile so that I won't get to queue too long should I visit the house. However, to be fair to her, I felt I owe her this FR.

I had RTF Angela many times ever since Jia Jia left the house. Bearing in mind that she is not a substitute of Jia Jia. More like a breathe of fresh air. We all knew Jia Jia service is tip top and the thing about Jia Jia is regardless who she is serving, she treats everyone the same

With Angela, it's different. I felt more connected when making love with Angela. When there were brothers in the forum commented that her service level dropped, I've always chuckled to myself that that had never happen to me. I am not so much of a service person but as long she is not a dead fish, I've actually prefer foreplay rather than the normal routine service. For the past few sessions she actually blurted out laughing while riding me citing that I made funny faces during the love making. Well that's exclusive I would say. I will also purposely chat with her during love making with each thrust comes with one question.

Angela boasts a full 'C' cup but she doesn't use that as her asset during her service which makes the love making more natural. When she cowgirl me, she actually rode it tirelessly unlike some who demand to switch after a few rides.

The only small blemish would be her slightly heavy bottom which was contributed by her gain of weight. Nonetheless, Angela is a pretty lass. I would rate her 8/10.

Many fans of Jia Jia actually switched to her as they all treated her as a substitute . They felt that both belongs to the same category. As For me, she is just special
I, too, have RTF Angela many times, and I have always received great service from her. I guess I was lucky to have clicked with her since very early on.
As for her weight, she is definitely not fat. She has womanly curves in all the right places, and therefore may not be appealing to slim gal lovers.
Thanks for a nice FR on my favorite gal.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:

Dun know whether I can get someone like her in CP this weekend.
Sigh...
Bro try to swing by MayFlower and browse thru their Model Cat really Pretty and Busty too...
Old 08-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I think Mimi and xiaofeng would be my fave in this house. Both very friendly, cute and good services.

Seriously no regrets with either of these two whenever I fuck them these days.

Mimi has improved since she first came.

Love banging her hard nowadays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1