The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
mistercity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fang: Pomrakthai's other girlfriend

(Delayed FR, Sun 10th-Mar-2013.)

It's a bright sunny afternoon as I head to ACE to get some action. I meet bro Eugene Wong there and he's on the prowl for his little phoenix. After a good experience with Pomrakthai's night-shift girlfriend, I decide to try his day time sweetheart. First impressions.. she's not a hottie and don't think I would've picked her if she wasn't recommended. But she's slim, attractive, and has a genuine, glowing smile. There's a communication barrier, but that doesn't stop her from delivering a GFE. We take our time and shower together. Then she starts with a solid CBJ. But her ball-sucking service was what really stood out. Best oral service in for me in ACE so far! I have my way with her in missionary with absolutely no rushing. Later, she drops by my table to say hi while I'm drinking with Eugene and his little phoenix. Too bad I don't speak chinese.

Name: Fang
Nationality: China
Face: 6/10 natural sweet look
Body: 7/10 thin
Height: 5'5"
Boobs: B cup
Skin: very fair
Hair: long, black, straight
CBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 80
RTF: Yes
Old 25-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Wei Wei: What a difference Rm20 makes

(Delayed FR, Tue 12th-Mar-2013.)

So I'm in ACE looking for a good fuck when I bump into Wei Wei again as I'm window shopping. Last time I bargained down to 80 but promised 100 if she gave good service, which she delivered. This time i ask for 80 and she immediately agrees. She's quite playful and there's some GFE. Onto her so-so CBJ and then cowgirl for a bit. I give it to her nicely in missionary and so far so good. This is when things get a bit weird. She starts rushing.. shit. Then she starts complaining and says she'll finish me with a HJ. I say no let's continue, I'll be quick. She responds by saying that if I don't want a HJ, then it's over. Fuck me, right? I tell her okay okay I'll pay 100 if she let's me sex her some more. After that she did let me take my time but my mood was ruined. As we get dressed she eats a pill and tells me she's not feeling well and bla bla bla. The last few times I went to ACE she was nowhere to be seen.

Name: Wei Wei
Nationality: China (Guangzhou)
Face: 7/10 cute sleepy face
Body: 7/10 fairly slim
Boobs: A cup
CBJ: 6/10
FJ: 4/10
GFE: 5/10
Damage: 100
RTF: Don't think so
Old 25-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fang: Pomrakthai's other girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercity View Post
(Delayed FR, Sun 10th-Mar-2013.)

It's a bright sunny afternoon as I head to ACE to get some action. I meet bro Eugene Wong there and he's on the prowl for his little phoenix. After a good experience with Pomrakthai's night-shift girlfriend, I decide to try his day time sweetheart. First impressions.. she's not a hottie and don't think I would've picked her if she wasn't recommended. But she's slim, attractive, and has a genuine, glowing smile. There's a communication barrier, but that doesn't stop her from delivering a GFE. We take our time and shower together. Then she starts with a solid CBJ. But her ball-sucking service was what really stood out. Best oral service in for me in ACE so far! I have my way with her in missionary with absolutely no rushing. Later, she drops by my table to say hi while I'm drinking with Eugene and his little phoenix. Too bad I don't speak chinese.

Name: Fang
Face: 6/10 natural sweet look
Body: 7/10 thin
Boobs: B cup
CBJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 80
RTF: Yes
Nice FR bro,
trying to upped you but given long time ago...hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 25-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Me not feeling so good.
Down with cough & flu probably due to protein building up almost to the brain!!!
Need to get rid of it soon.
You better come for regular service.
Just like car...need maintanance.

If cannot get Petronas(Hong Li) Engine Oil change
then get Petron (Arn Hui) Engine Oil change looo.

saas<----Next!
Old 25-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Ah Jie: Young, tight and quick

(Delayed FR, Sun 17th-Mar-2013.)

Called bro Eugene Wong and we rendezvous at ACE in the afternoon. I SMS Pomrakthai and ask him to join, saying that the crowd is there but not too packed. Poor Eugene hasn't eaten the whole day and munched on a sweet potato, telling me about its health benefits. We spot Pomrakthai at the dark side and join him, Dragonfly, Konkam, and another fellow cheongster for an awesome session with beers and a mountain of kuaci! Was a pleasure to meet bro Dragonfly and the notorious playboy Konkam to share stories. Dragonfly's shining testimonial of the fair Xiao Xue sounded tempting, but she's a little chubby. Konkam's thin gf looked nice in her polka dot dress as they ate together on their mini date at the table.. how sweet

Hanging out with the bros inspired my spirit of adventure, so I decided to try this fresh SYT that invited me up. Ye Hua recommended her to me. In my eyes, she was one of the hottest young whores there with a real tender innocence about her. So much so, it was worth the risk of rushed PRC service. She takes me to her room which is the tiniest I've ever been in.. like a maid's room. She undresses to reveal small boobs and a young body that gets me going. She looks at my penis with disappointment. Now I'm not that big but I would say a little thick. I tell my dick.. let's be quick so we don't flip-car! I enter and her gentle moans of discomfort sound real. Her supple vagina is as small as her room! The whole time she's got this look like she's being raped. Strangely, her agony turns me on as I thrust away. She starts to complain a little but doesn't rush. I tell, her okay 5min more. Then it's all systems go as I grope her boobs even harder. She pushes me away immediately after I climax, but remains pleasant till we part. Total duration was about 20min.

Name: Ah Jie
Face: 7/10 sweet innocent
Body: 7/10 slim petite
Height: 5'3"
CBJ: no
FJ: 6/10
RTF: Maybe
Old 25-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Re: Ah Jie: Young, tight and quick

Quote:
(Delayed FR, Sun 17th-Mar-2013.)

Called bro Eugene Wong and we rendezvous at ACE in the afternoon. I SMS Pomrakthai and ask him to join, saying that the crowd is there but not too packed. Poor Eugene hasn't eaten the whole day and munched on a sweet potato, telling me about its health benefits. We spot Pomrakthai at the dark side and join him, Dragonfly, Konkam, and another fellow cheongster for an awesome session with beers and a mountain of kuaci! Was a pleasure to meet bro Dragonfly and the notorious playboy Konkam to share stories. Dragonfly's shining testimonial of the fair Xiao Xue sounded tempting, but she's a little chubby. Konkam's thin gf looked nice in her polka dot dress as they ate together on their mini date at the table.. how sweet

Hanging out with the bros inspired my spirit of adventure, so I decided to try this fresh SYT that invited me up. Ye Hua recommended her to me. In my eyes, she was one of the hottest young whores there with a real tender innocence about her. So much so, it was worth the risk of rushed PRC service. She takes me to her room which is the tiniest I've ever been in.. like a maid's room. She undresses to reveal small boobs and a young body that gets me going. She looks at my penis with disappointment. Now I'm not that big but I would say a little thick. I tell my dick.. let's be quick so we don't flip-car! I enter and her gentle moans of discomfort sound real. Her supple vagina is as small as her room! The whole time she's got this look like she's being raped. Strangely, her agony turns me on as I thrust away. She starts to complain a little but doesn't rush. I tell, her okay 5min more. Then it's all systems go as I grope her boobs even harder. She pushes me away immediately after I climax, but remains pleasant till we part. Total duration was about 20min.

Name: Ah Jie
Face: 7/10 sweet innocent
Body: 7/10 slim petite
Height: 5'3"
CBJ: no
FJ: 6/10
RTF: Maybe
Woi bro mistercity,
Me not playboy lah...
But Butterfly boy...akakaka

saas<----Next!
Old 25-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

Xiao Xue: Hottie with a deep voice and giant boobs

(Delayed FR, Wed 20th-Mar-2013.)

So I'm chilling with bro Pomrakthai at ACE on a late weeknight. It was a deep and meaningful conversation about relationships and life. At one point, I didn't think I was going to bonk that night. But this tall, shapely beauty with a deep voice invites me twice so I decide to go for it. Pomrakthai translated for me as she dropped her price to 80 and assured good service. I agreed to 80 and said I would tip her if she was good. Btw, I heard Pomrakthai's mainland Chinese accent and realised he's quite the cunning linguist :P

Big communication barrier as we make our way up to the 11th floor, but she's bubbly and friendly. We briefly wash up before undressing in her large but dark room. But the best part is when I realize that her boobs are huge and REAL! Good CBJ and onto missionary. It's dark and the dim light shines on her melons like the moon. Her deep, raspy moans sound kinda masculine but I'm just hyptonised by her boobs that she let me suck and lick. I grope them with both hands and realise they can't fit in my palms. I let go so I can watch them bounce as I pump harder and she moans louder. No rushing I try to delay my climax, but her boobs and her patience made me cum.

Name: Xiao Xue (not bro Dragonfly's chubby fair girl, but the tall thinner darker Xiao Xue.
Face: 7/10 sweet friendly
Body: 7/10 slim
Height: 5'7"
Boobs: D cup
Skin: tanned complexion
Hair: long, straight, tied-up
CBJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 80+20tip
RTF: For sure
Old 25-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSeldomCheong View Post
hmm.. I don't want to spoil the fun in cheonging, but one aspect of cheonging needs to be considered...

how frequent do you guys go to lab checkup (eg; BP Lab, Pathlab etc) for STD/Hepatitis B/Hepatitis C/HIV?
perhaps it should be yearly or in the event of risky encounter, 3 months later.
I did it around August last year.

I started cheonging again only last year March. I stopped for many years. I'm std free. One thing I wish to tell you about girls in Ace/OS. I thought if I'm healthy, clean, dress neatly, good oral hygience, and having a gentleman look, girls will give me better service and allow me to daty, fk, etc as I'm std free and healthy.

I'm surprised again and again. Girls (including young pretty girls) prefer to allow hardcore cheongsters (those cheong many years/decades) such risky services like cim, daty, fk, etc. Those who look naughty or rowdy and hardcore cheongsters for many years(more likely to have STD) got to do those risky service with the girls. Many of them are unhygienic too and smoke. Girls are more willing to allow them such services.
Old 25-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Re: Xiao Xue: Hottie with a deep voice and giant boobs

Quote:

So I'm chilling with bro Pomrakthai at ACE on a late weeknight. It was a deep and meaningful conversation about relationships and life. At one point, I didn't think I was going to bonk that night. But this tall, shapely beauty with a deep voice invites me twice so I decide to go for it. Pomrakthai translated for me as she dropped her price to 80 and assured good service. I agreed to 80 and said I would tip her if she was good. Btw, I heard Pomrakthai's mainland Chinese accent and realised he's quite the cunning linguist :P

Big communication barrier as we make our way up to the 11th floor, but she's bubbly and friendly. We briefly wash up before undressing in her large but dark room. But the best part is when I realize that her boobs are huge and REAL! Good CBJ and onto missionary. It's dark and the dim light shines on her melons like the moon. Her deep, raspy moans sound kinda masculine but I'm just hyptonised by her boobs that she let me suck and lick. I grope them with both hands and realise they can't fit in my palms. I let go so I can watch them bounce as I pump harder and she moans louder. No rushing I try to delay my climax, but her boobs and her patience made me cum.

Name: Xiao Xue (not bro Dragonfly's chubby fair girl, but the tall thinner darker Xiao Xue.
Face: 7/10 sweet friendly
Body: 7/10 slim
Height: 5'7"
Boobs: D cup
Skin: tanned complexion
Hair: long, straight, tied-up
CBJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 80+20tip
RTF: For sure
Bro dragonfly!!!
Calling dragonfly.....another voluptous D cupper who happen to be another Xiao Xue.....!!!

saas<----Next!
Old 25-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSeldomCheong View Post
hmm.. I don't want to spoil the fun in cheonging, but one aspect of cheonging needs to be considered...

how frequent do you guys go to lab checkup (eg; BP Lab, Pathlab etc) for STD/Hepatitis B/Hepatitis C/HIV?
More frequent cheonging trips to ACE will get you AIDS (I am having this type of AIDS, which is Acute Income Deficiency Syndrome) that could kill faster than that AIDS caused by HIV :P
Old 25-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Bro dragonfly!!!
Calling dragonfly.....another voluptous D cupper who happen to be another Xiao Xue.....!!!
What I gathered was that her name is XUE ER (snowy cutie) not Xiao Xue (small snow) ....Bro Dargonfly, please reconfirm when you take her
Old 25-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

...... Btw, I heard Pomrakthai's mainland Chinese accent and realised he's quite the cunning linguist :P

Walaueh, a cunning linguist is the one who practises "cunnilingus" (DATY) which I hate most
Old 25-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
More frequent cheonging trips to ACE will get you AIDS (I am having this type of AIDS, which is Acute Income Deficiency Syndrome) that could kill faster than that AIDS caused by HIV :P
Yeah ...i also have this
Acute Income Deficiency Syndrome

saas<----Next!
Old 25-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
What I gathered was that her name is XUE ER (snowy cutie) not Xiao Xue (small snow) ....Bro Dargonfly, please reconfirm when you take her
She got tatoo at her "near" butttock region ar?

saas<----Next!
Old 25-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
She got tatoo at her "near" butttock region ar?
I didn't try her, ask mistercity for details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1