The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 13-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Well head my session with Jasmine,

I must say Nurie was more realistic. Jasmine has boundaries and more worried about your pain. Nurie had mw under total control.

The experience was great condsidering the fact that service like this is not avaliable in sg.

Rope. cuffs, gags, stockings and their fantastic contraptions.

Whips, dildos, vibs the full works. Their hotel is not bad with good view.
Old 13-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
L'arc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had my 2 hour session with Mistress Nurie on the 9th. It's my first time trying bdsm, first time engaging a professional dominatrix, and also first first time getting f**ked in the ass.

The session was good, a nice introduction to bdsm for me, the session is under total control of mistress nurie. She really tries to bring out what her client fantasize and make the session enjoyable.

What's disappointing about the session, and the only disappointment about the session is that mistress nurie treated me pretty softly. Maybe because its my first time into bdsm and i'm young, 21 only, thats why she tried to make it easy and soft for me, initially requested her to be real strict and do some heavy whipping on me.

btw... though she did "softly" but it still left my arse in pain for 2.5 days after the session.
Old 14-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wusay80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro L'Arc,

how did it feel to be ucked in the ass for the first time. I havent had a cahnce to try Mistress Nurie yet. So far have only tried Domina Christy and Mistress Aria. Sigh. High demand yet low in supply. was thinking since the OKTs are able to bring thai FL in, why not ask them to bring some thai domninatrix in. Surely it will be good business
Old 15-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold

I have tried Mistress Nurie and Jasmine on the 12th.....it my first session with them....and first time trying with 2 mistresses...prob i am not use to it.....Mistress Nurie doing much of the talking and teasing......Jasmine is the quieter of the 2....overall it a good experience
Old 16-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

I await Christy and Aria.

hopeful that they will be comming back .......
Old 17-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great news!

main menu

La Siora is back up. Not sure whether it is already starting business but this ties in really really well as I will be in Shinjuku in late Oct.

I will try making a call to them in the next few days to see if sessioning is avail. My gf will be travelling with me and I would prob leave her in the hotel for a few hours haha. Will keep you guys updated
Old 20-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
Great news!

main menu

La Siora is back up. Not sure whether it is already starting business but this ties in really really well as I will be in Shinjuku in late Oct.

I will try making a call to them in the next few days to see if sessioning is avail. My gf will be travelling with me and I would prob leave her in the hotel for a few hours haha. Will keep you guys updated
yes.. thank god...... and no......
i just left japan, now i am in nyc, trying to check out their sm house. so far visit pandora box. nice place, nice skill. cost wise US 205 + 30 membership + 50 dollars tip.

in nyc, you tip almost everyone and even taxi. hell the hotel here charge arm and leg. you take a look at hotel. like shit.

i have rotten luck, a very popular sm house was close down 3 days before i arrived in nyc. why me. i plan for years. i touch down and already down. goddamn it. rapture nyc, so sad i cannot visit. farewell.

next target fetish fortress. wish me luck to find better than la siora.
Old 21-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

ha, its just purely coincidental bro.

Anyway, I have called up La Siora and spoken to the receptionist. Yes they are re-opened, and will have about 6 dommes by Oct.

My trip is in end Oct, and my gf has already given me the go-ahead to have a session there while she goes shopping lol. Problem with La Siora is that they dont accept credit card, and I will have to bring so much cash on my body. Sucks. Hopefully, I can get Mistress Akiho and perhaps Mistress Emi. Love her big frame and tattoos..very boss-like.

If you ever get to Fetish Fortress, pls share your experience. I am fascinated by Mistress Quan.
Old 21-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh no..i missed mistress nurie's arrival here.. darn..

didnt check the forums..

now gotta wait for mistress aria..who shud be here soon..

meanwhile i gg to try M or star from parkview..

wonder if the star is previously from casa..
Old 22-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster

oh my god
that is great news that la siora is back
but where are they operating from now?
they used to have studio in residential area, which was the root cause of their problem.
i tried the nagoya love hotel, it was not even close to a proper sm studio
in this, nyc sm house have far superior facilities
Old 23-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you ever get to Fetish Fortress, pls share your experience. I am fascinated by Mistress Quan.
Mistress Quan does not work there anymore. The studio is top notch, very clean very well maintain.

Have to book a few days in advance. trying to get an appointment is a struggle. Seem to be very popular with new yorker. so, book early.
Old 23-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

I was in NYC on that Tue and Rapture busted a day B4, what a heart broke for me, so, I did try to check on others with such limited time I have....to cut the story short I managed to get a session with beautiful Korean MS Seung...

Session duration = 2 hours
Tribute: 375 + 25 tips = 400
Overall: 8/10

On that day, I reached the Fortress, the hallway was dimly lit. Decorated with a cage with male figurine inside it. On entering the Tatami room, after undressed I was instructed to wait for Ms Seung arrival.

In a blinked Ms Seung arrived in the room in a mini skirt and white top, knee high black socks and high heel, liked the naughty school girl attire. She has hair black at shoulder length. It's really a sight to behold, see looks so pretty and girly in that manner.

She smiled and explained that since it's my 1st time at the establishment, therefore, tribute was requested in advanced and that was quickly settled.

I have requested for barefoot trampling, face sitting and biting but further clarification on the biting due to her perception that she would be bitten but in actual she's the biter.

She told me that she has never done any biting or bare feet trampling before.

She started by standing on the chest and as she is getting warmed up and has better balance Ms Seung starting to jump and bouncing and jumping higher as her balanced improved. She was really worked out for this trampling session as this activity did require stamina and a good balance on the trampler part. After the trampling and jumping Ms Seung sat on my face, facing my feet (reverse face sit). She readjusted the siting position when she realized that I could still breathe, which is not supposed to.....the ass firmly planted covering the nose and mouth and as if the face is trapped between her soft cheek. After about a minute, she let me breathe and sat again on the same spot. Then back to trampling.

She trampled the chest and stomach area, she jumped off from my bended knee onto my chest/body. She is very positive and always willing to try. She did that quite perfectly and continue for a few more times. After that Ms Seung also did jumping on the stomach area, and also from the chair. She gladly did so without showing any fear...and did that continuously.

She also did full weight face standing where she stood on the my face, while holding the chair for balance. She also brushes slave face using her feet

Then start the biting activity which is really the highlight of the session for me,I proceed to present his right arm which Ms Seung bit with all her might and give her max strenght and she did...and 2-3 times more. Joe then showed to Ms Seung the bite mark. Ms seung was really happy with the 'impression' she made, clear perfect round bite marks. Which I duly complimented and thanked Ms Seung for such priviledge. The bite did not break the skin, so, it's a safe activity as long as Mistress did do the tearing action, ie moving the jaw/head while biting.

Ms Seung then proceed to bite all over my body, tummy, chest, side of the body, thigh, calve, and back too...till my body was fully covered with beautiful bite marks, wow I was floating.....

Then come the jumping again, face sitting and more biting. At one point Ms Seung ask where else could she bite as by now almost none of my body is without bite marks. And I presented his fingers, which Seung bit with her incisors. Then I moved the finger to between Ms Seung molars for her to bite down, the pain was incredible. Then Ms Seung continue to bite all the fingers palm and web of the finger-thumb area.

After a few more biting/trampling and face sitting the 2 hour session almost come to an end, then I proceed to take shower and back to the tatami room where mistress Seung was waiting...we shook hand and hugged before I left the place and smile on the face and endorphine kicking in the system.

Overall: Ms Seung has a friendly down to earth manner, always smilling, accommodating, a good listener and willing to accommodate my fantasies happily.

-Don't ever miss this kind of chance....live your dreams, there's no what ifs..no excuse
Old 23-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
oh my god
that is great news that la siora is back
but where are they operating from now?
they used to have studio in residential area, which was the root cause of their problem.
i tried the nagoya love hotel, it was not even close to a proper sm studio
in this, nyc sm house have far superior facilities
They are still operating in Shinjuku. However, I was told that they no longer operate in-house. Instead, sessions would be conducted in one of the numerous love hotels in the area. Alternatively, it can be done at your own hotel. I'm quite sure a love hotel booking would be done at the expense of the customer. Still trying to iron things out via email to see how much would a 100min session cost inclusive of a love hotel booking. I hope the prices that they have quoted in their website are inclusive of booking, otherwise its gonna be ex. The receptionist told me a love hotel would cost about 3,000Yen and upwards. Let's see what they reply in their email.

Anyway, its still good news.
Old 24-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
They are still operating in Shinjuku. However, I was told that they no longer operate in-house. Instead, sessions would be conducted in one of the numerous love hotels in the area. Alternatively, it can be done at your own hotel. I'm quite sure a love hotel booking would be done at the expense of the customer. Still trying to iron things out via email to see how much would a 100min session cost inclusive of a love hotel booking. I hope the prices that they have quoted in their website are inclusive of booking, otherwise its gonna be ex. The receptionist told me a love hotel would cost about 3,000Yen and upwards. Let's see what they reply in their email.

Anyway, its still good news.
You sound like you never been to La Siora. The price never include studio even when they were in that apartment. if you use that apartment studio, you have to pay 4000 yen extra. Sometime, the studio are occupy and you have to pay taxi to love hotel. So, you have to pay taxi and love hotel.
3000 yen love hotel are pretty shitty. Those are lowest and probably weekday rate. In weekend, it is probably twice as much, and taxi will cost you 5000 yens more.

So, that is why they used the apartment, to bring down cost to customer, now you have to add 20k + 5k taxi + 8k weekend love hotel. that will probably be 33k yen. love hotel are bad for sm session. Really. Unless it is an special SM hotel.
Old 25-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
You sound like you never been to La Siora. The price never include studio even when they were in that apartment. if you use that apartment studio, you have to pay 4000 yen extra. Sometime, the studio are occupy and you have to pay taxi to love hotel. So, you have to pay taxi and love hotel.
3000 yen love hotel are pretty shitty. Those are lowest and probably weekday rate. In weekend, it is probably twice as much, and taxi will cost you 5000 yens more.

So, that is why they used the apartment, to bring down cost to customer, now you have to add 20k + 5k taxi + 8k weekend love hotel. that will probably be 33k yen. love hotel are bad for sm session. Really. Unless it is an special SM hotel.
yes i have not been to La Siora. When I happened to be there a few mths ago, they closed down. How unlucky I am. Il be sure I see Akiho in the flesh this time round. Il use my hotel as the venue. Its extremely near to Siora. No point booking a love hotel or even some SM hotel. I dont need those spread-bars
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1