The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 14-12-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Just my 2c to all the new bros here.

if you think it's dodgy, it is.
if you think it's too good to be true, it is.
if you think you want to risk it, don't.

don't even have to ask in forum if you getting conned, you are.

unless you are very experienced with the local scene already, stay away from michat.

if you want to try michat, always use big head, not small head.
Old 14-12-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulvicortega View Post
U havnt go there yet?
ehh, no ah. did i say i wanted to? lol i don't remember. it's on my list of MPs to try. but i'm not local so i don't drive, and it's a bit out of the way, unless one of my trips i go check in airport earlier, then drop in for massage, then fly home XD. not a bad idea actually...
Old 14-12-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Freeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sifu please advise, what is the best hour to cheong?

Afternoon? cause FL not cheong by anyone that day and still full energy? any particular hour FL are in best mood?
Old 15-12-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Sifu please advise, what is the best hour to cheong?

Afternoon? cause FL not cheong by anyone that day and still full energy? any particular hour FL are in best mood?
You asking because you kena bad mood before? MLs usually complain to me they don't get enough customer so it's definitely not energy issue.

Again just my 2c.

Most of the time they usually happy to see me even if it doesn't show on their face. If ML inside MP, they usually know i'm coming since i contact them directly using michat or wechat.

if it's ports like TYL then they have no control over who comes and when, and sometimes they napping and suddenly okt wake them up cos customer coming.

but we have to remember ML or FL all human also. Maybe having a bad day, maybe just finished with a rude customer, maybe not feeling well but still have to work. So all depends.

we all enjoy rating them here but they also rating us when we walk in.

But what i can control is how i present myself. Sounds silly? Maybe, since we are paying customer. But i would make sure i look neat and clean at the very least. They human with preferences. I'm not talking about how you have to look like timothy chalamet or put on a button down shirt. I usually go with tee and jeans, or even shorts and slippers. But i make sure i'm not like sweating or dirty looking or bad breath.

Then it's more pleasant for them to service us as well.
Old 15-12-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Few weeks ago I posted about local FL before. Giving out the contact now.

I just call this the Elly port. 4 of them but so far I only tried 1. All young locals. incall at KK town area. outcall also can. Elly will provide their photos. they all don't work everyday so by luck also i guess.

Pls post FR those who taken already.

Interested can DM.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Harih deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been lurking on this forum for a long time and today, passing by API-API, I suddenly thought of some interesting things that happened a few years ago, so I'd like to share.

I can't recall if it was on Michat or WeChat when I added her. After some discussion, I agreed to pay RM200 to visit her apartment for a massage and some "special services."

I agree with the bro above about maintaining personal hygiene and treating others with respect, and the service you receive may be more attentive. I might have hit the jackpot back then because of this...

When I arrived that day, I was early, so I grabbed two cups of Starbucks across the street. Before going up, I made sure to leave my wallet in the car and only took the two hundred in cash and my phone (gotta be cautious). The one welcoming me was a well-shaped, attractive Filipino lady in front of her room, she's wearing sexy sleepwear with blonde hair. She seemed surprised by the coffee in my hands. I explained that I didn't know her taste, so she could choose between chocolate and cappuccino. She chose cappuccino, and we went inside.

I told her that I drove for a while to get there, and now I felt sticky, so I wanted to take a shower first. She agreed. After that, I laid on her big bed to enjoy the massage. What's surprise me is her massage was really good. After massaging whole body, we finally got to the "special service."

Her bj skills were excellent, But the most astonishing part was unlocking the achievement of a rim job! Just when I was so syok and enjoy, she asked if I had brought a condom. I said no, and after a few deep suck, she asked again if I really didn't have one. I replied no and she said, "tak perduli la," then directly ride on top of me! at that moment, my little head was completely in control, so I said tak perduli la and gave her a real good fuck

That day turned into dark after the fourth round(I came at noon), she kept ask me to stay overnight. I explained that I couldn't because my kids were waiting at home. She went silent for a moment, then called the chef nearby to make us dinner. She even added two servings of Filipino fried noodles for me to take home for my kids. Before leaving, she opened the fridge and handed me around ten cans of beer, saying they were left by a previous guest, and she didn't drink beer. I mentioned I only had two hundred with me, but she said she didn't want my money. she angrily said that if I insisted on paying, I shouldn't come see her again. At that point, I had to give in...

Honestly, I went home that day with a head full of question marks. I only paid for a cup of Starbucks but came home with a bag of beer, two bags of noodles and four satisfying sex. I'm just a nearly forty-year-old man, not handsome, without remarkable sex skills or a giant mega size dick. To this day it's still a unsolved mysteries
Old 15-12-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mightmouse84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post

I just call this the Elly port. 4 of them but so far I only tried 1. All young locals. incall at KK town area. outcall also can. Elly will provide their photos. they all don't work everyday so by luck also i guess.

Interested can DM.
Hi bro can share me contact no elly? Thanx bro
Old 16-12-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Foreverinp is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harih View Post
I've been lurking on this forum for a long time and today, passing by API-API, I suddenly thought of some interesting things that happened a few years ago, so I'd like to share.

I can't recall if it was on Michat or WeChat when I added her. After some discussion, I agreed to pay RM200 to visit her apartment for a massage and some "special services."

I agree with the bro above about maintaining personal hygiene and treating others with respect, and the service you receive may be more attentive. I might have hit the jackpot back then because of this...

When I arrived that day, I was early, so I grabbed two cups of Starbucks across the street. Before going up, I made sure to leave my wallet in the car and only took the two hundred in cash and my phone (gotta be cautious). The one welcoming me was a well-shaped, attractive Filipino lady in front of her room, she's wearing sexy sleepwear with blonde hair. She seemed surprised by the coffee in my hands. I explained that I didn't know her taste, so she could choose between chocolate and cappuccino. She chose cappuccino, and we went inside.

I told her that I drove for a while to get there, and now I felt sticky, so I wanted to take a shower first. She agreed. After that, I laid on her big bed to enjoy the massage. What's surprise me is her massage was really good. After massaging whole body, we finally got to the "special service."

Her bj skills were excellent, But the most astonishing part was unlocking the achievement of a rim job! Just when I was so syok and enjoy, she asked if I had brought a condom. I said no, and after a few deep suck, she asked again if I really didn't have one. I replied no and she said, "tak perduli la," then directly ride on top of me! at that moment, my little head was completely in control, so I said tak perduli la and gave her a real good fuck

That day turned into dark after the fourth round(I came at noon), she kept ask me to stay overnight. I explained that I couldn't because my kids were waiting at home. She went silent for a moment, then called the chef nearby to make us dinner. She even added two servings of Filipino fried noodles for me to take home for my kids. Before leaving, she opened the fridge and handed me around ten cans of beer, saying they were left by a previous guest, and she didn't drink beer. I mentioned I only had two hundred with me, but she said she didn't want my money. she angrily said that if I insisted on paying, I shouldn't come see her again. At that point, I had to give in...

Honestly, I went home that day with a head full of question marks. I only paid for a cup of Starbucks but came home with a bag of beer, two bags of noodles and four satisfying sex. I'm just a nearly forty-year-old man, not handsome, without remarkable sex skills or a giant mega size dick. To this day it's still a unsolved mysteries
waa thats so dangerous playing without cap on. hiv std really scary .
Old 16-12-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Foreverinp is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollol90 View Post
Any fellow comrade encounter where you contacted girl michat when you reach the destination, they ask you to touch n go transfer first or their so called “Manager” will contact you?

I.e. Asking you to go orange or 7E to purchase Touch N Go first ?

Sound super dodgy
bro thats scam , usually filipinos behind the activity.
Old 16-12-2023, 03:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
jjames007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Interested can DM.
I DMed you. Please check inbox. Thanks.
Old 16-12-2023, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Freeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You asking because you kena bad mood before? MLs usually complain to me they don't get enough customer so it's definitely not energy issue.

Again just my 2c.

Most of the time they usually happy to see me even if it doesn't show on their face. If ML inside MP, they usually know i'm coming since i contact them directly using michat or wechat.

if it's ports like TYL then they have no control over who comes and when, and sometimes they napping and suddenly okt wake them up cos customer coming.

but we have to remember ML or FL all human also. Maybe having a bad day, maybe just finished with a rude customer, maybe not feeling well but still have to work. So all depends.

we all enjoy rating them here but they also rating us when we walk in.

But what i can control is how i present myself. Sounds silly? Maybe, since we are paying customer. But i would make sure i look neat and clean at the very least. They human with preferences. I'm not talking about how you have to look like timothy chalamet or put on a button down shirt. I usually go with tee and jeans, or even shorts and slippers. But i make sure i'm not like sweating or dirty looking or bad breath.

Then it's more pleasant for them to service us as well.
actually i just start cheong not tooo long ago, just 3.... and 2 of them are quite not in mood? may be u too handsome bro
Old 16-12-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

haha enjoyed reading your adventure. upped your points. thanks for sharing.

next thing you know every cheongster gonna bring 2 cups of starbucks from here on.
Old 16-12-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Lollol90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtt View Post
Dont fall for it bro, they will extort you for money non stop. never give your real or personal info when cheong.
Thank Comrade
Old 16-12-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Sinner342 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

I have my hunch, but is it the acc with caption, heavely deep blowing😆
Old 16-12-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Harih deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverinp View Post
waa thats so dangerous playing without cap on. hiv std really scary .
Yeah bro, i was worried about it too but the time we chatted special service didn't mention fj that's y i didn't bring condom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1