The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 16-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
this thread supposed to be banned for encouraging raw sex with commercial sex workers.. I take u on on this topic head on... fucking raw with commercial sex workers may cause spread of HIVs, it brings risk to the rest of the bros who visit MLs. I will take u head on on this topic.

I respect the decision of some bros who like to raw so i deleted all my postings but u dun want to let go and attack / zapped me, ok then.. then i keep posting in this thread AGAINST RAW SEX WITH COMMERCIAL WORKERs. BRING IT ON!
Relax la bro. Just want to remind you this is in virtual world which may not reflect the truth. Let people have their fun to post and their fun to read. After all WFH nothing to do can’t go out but can read some stories, some can be true some are left for imagination

Do you think with all your arguments you can convince the hardliners online? If they are rawing, no matter what you say, persuade, they will still raw at the next chance. Those that are careful and already know how to protect themselves will already 2use cap and avoid raw with working ladies. Only a very very very small possibility you may enlightened someone to not raw.

Seriously it will go nowhere with lots of arguments and flaming and zapping and at the end of the day nothing changes for the better. Just a lot of unhappy people in the end

In fact I think you are better off using your time and effort to volunteer for those Action for AIDS groups and you may achieve better tangible results preventing AIDS by talking about the real life experience of a friend, and you may be using the same or less time and effort.
Old 16-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
The sisters have regulars monitoring and telling them what is written about them and Kxxx in sbf, so now they more selective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ya some of the sisters fanboy also doubting our report of rawing them...hahaha
it's the younger sis bfs or suitors... trying earn cookie points... always bring her go dating in the evening... good food & drinks... then go bonk after that...
Old 16-06-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Relax la bro. Just want to remind you this is in virtual world which may not reflect the truth. Let people have their fun to post and their fun to read. After all WFH nothing to do can’t go out but can read some stories, some can be true some are left for imagination
What happens between consenting adults is up to them, they should understand the consequences.

The stories about stealthing do bother me, do bear in mind that it has been illegal since 2019:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/8xy5...lthing-illegal

I've always used condoms, even with FLs that I've been seeing for four years. I did have raw once last year, with a thai FL who took of the condom before going cowgirl and didn't tell me. I was kinda freaked when I felt the difference, but just went with it and did not CIP. Didn't pay extra but tipped more.

Afterwords she showed me her blood test result from a week ago but I still went for a test for peace of mind... later found out that she did raw quite a few guys...

This Thai FL left SG long time laio n I dun have contact, so dun ask, I'll only zap in return.
Old 16-06-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
I hope more bros here can speak up against raw with commercial sex workers.. the death of someone i know from AIDS is already a waking call.

To those who zapped me.. go ahead.. i wun stop advising others not to raw with sex workers..

But dun worry, i will not post anymore in this thread but u cannot stop me from posting elsewhere.
Chill bro, let them live their lives the way they want. Why do you want to save them if they refuse to heed your good intention?
They zap, others will up u back
Old 16-06-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

佛也只能度化有缘人。

Quote:
this thread supposed to be banned for encouraging raw sex with commercial sex workers.. I take u on on this topic head on... fucking raw with commercial sex workers may cause spread of HIVs, it brings risk to the rest of the bros who visit MLs. I will take u head on on this topic.

I respect the decision of some bros who like to raw so i deleted all my postings but u dun want to let go and attack / zapped me, ok then.. then i keep posting in this thread AGAINST RAW SEX WITH COMMERCIAL WORKERs. BRING IT ON!
Old 16-06-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

bro, support u.. rAw is wAr!

They want to commit suicide let them. They contract HIV virus then go home infect their wives or mistresses. Lifetime regret.

By the way sorry to hear about your friend who died from aids.

Last edited by zai1; 16-06-2021 at 09:41 PM.
Old 16-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
What happens between consenting adults is up to them, they should understand the consequences.

The stories about stealthing do bother me, do bear in mind that it has been illegal since 2019:
https://www.vice.com/en/article/8xy5...lthing-illegal

I've always used condoms, even with FLs that I've been seeing for four years. I did have raw once last year, with a thai FL who took of the condom before going cowgirl and didn't tell me. I was kinda freaked when I felt the difference, but just went with it and did not CIP. Didn't pay extra but tipped more.

Afterwords she showed me her blood test result from a week ago but I still went for a test for peace of mind... later found out that she did raw quite a few guys...

This Thai FL left SG long time laio n I dun have contact, so dun ask, I'll only zap in return.

were u scared like hell during the waiting period for the test results?
Old 16-06-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
were u scared like hell during the waiting period for the test results?
Not 'very scared' like some bros who are frightened after their condom broke.

As I said, she did have a blood test the week before I saw her, and showed me the results, so wasn't too scared, just a bit worried over a week, as you have to wait a few days before the test, but better safe than sorry. HIV is treatable if you catch it early.

I did freak out later when I found out she rawed at least one other bro - at the time I saw her she was always booked out - middle of CB, so she could have had 100 dicks in her each week...
Old 16-06-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If scared don't have sex at all. Because it's not just with raw.
Raw cip sex just feels too good
Old 16-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4038 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
bro, support u.. rAw is wAr!

They want to commit suicide let them. They contract HIV virus then go home infect their wives or mistresses orbigood. Lifetime regret, die lonely man go 18th floor hell.

Serve them right. By the way sorry to hear about your friend who died from aids.
Yes yes, another joker.

Zap you 39 points. You only got 1 point left, another zap drops you into moderation (as it should be).
Old 16-06-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow. For a clueless kuku bird you seem to know a lot about SBF's moral standards.

We're all hiding behind anonymous nicks, some of us choose to pay and support the business model, others are free-loaders, operate on free accounts and try to moralize by going into other people's threads.

I zapped you because I want to express my opinion - that what you did is stupid and senseless. The system message reads Thank you for deducting points from this user.

See you in negative point territory, soon. Lol.
Old 16-06-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Yes yes, another joker.

Zap you 39 points. You only got 1 point left, another zap drops you into moderation (as it should be).
Abuse of power.. u donor so what?

Last edited by zai1; 17-06-2021 at 07:34 AM.
Old 16-06-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Poor boy, only got 1 point left. One more zap from moderation.

Now looking to go other threads to look for sympathy ah.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ya some of the sisters fanboy also doubting our report of rawing them...hahaha
Those 网红 wls mls,
Big fan club.
Will scan the forum,
Tell them write what on them.

Month plus back,
Wrote very brief sharing on a 网红,
Visit her regularly.
Within very short time,
Her fan pm me.
Said she ask him pm me,
To edit or delete post on her.
Said Av very active in that mall,
She scare raid.
Old 18-06-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

gimme malaysia ml contact also leh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1