The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
marine1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloves View Post
Hi all,
Currently offshore (nz) and planning my next trip to Singapore later this month. Have been trying to get a sense of what the LB scene is like at OT these days and info is hard to come by - there is certainly no activity on this thread! But most alarmingly, one of the websites I looked at was suggesting that Crazy Horse has closed!!

Tell me it isn't so! This is my all time favourite haunt (yes, I know the girls are expensive there).

Can any local brothers confirm or deny?

Gloves
Bro crazy horse is still open don't worry 😉😉😉
Old 15-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gloves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine1991 View Post
Bro crazy horse is still open don't worry 😉😉😉
Thanks for setting my mind at rest!

Any updates? Will I still be able to find those tall, aggressive Thai ladyboys there?
Old 15-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloves View Post
Thanks for setting my mind at rest!

Any updates? Will I still be able to find those tall, aggressive Thai ladyboys there?
Ummm last time I saw lots of philipino ladyboys , but you can go also to club Romeo have also some nice ladyboys as well . Better go 10:30pm
Old 16-10-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I went to this pub or mini club. It's beside the glass door where people smoked. Forgot the name.. Gotta check my credit card statment to see the establishment name.

Fucking slutty Russian girls all pole dancing and cheebye the ladyboy quite Chios. Bought a mug and chill. The ladyboy approached me. Wow she had a pussy. I fingered her inside and she even lifted up her dress and let me finger! Imagine all the other ang moh seeing me finger her hahha.

She kept asking me bring her for long time. $150 for a fuck. But I refused. Obviously wanna treat me as carrot cake. I said if you want to fuck let's do it here. Fucking hell her sister threw her a lube and she applied it and gryate her pussy at my cock asking me to do it raw!!

I told her no way and left haahah.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 16-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I went to this pub or mini club. It's beside the glass door where people smoked. Forgot the name.. Gotta check my credit card statment to see the establishment name.

Fucking slutty Russian girls all pole dancing and cheebye the ladyboy quite Chios. Bought a mug and chill. The ladyboy approached me. Wow she had a pussy. I fingered her inside and she even lifted up her dress and let me finger! Imagine all the other ang moh seeing me finger her hahha.

She kept asking me bring her for long time. $150 for a fuck. But I refused. Obviously wanna treat me as carrot cake. I said if you want to fuck let's do it here. Fucking hell her sister threw her a lube and she applied it and gryate her pussy at my cock asking me to do it raw!!

I told her no way and left haahah.
That one is club Romeo
Old 17-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anybody keen to make a trip down to visit the ladyboys at orchard tower? Don't dare to do it alone.. Pm me! we can arrange! =)
Old 20-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoido View Post
Anybody keen to make a trip down to visit the ladyboys at orchard tower? Don't dare to do it alone.. Pm me! we can arrange! =)

It's been too long. I'm thinking of cruising OT tonight...though will be going early. Anyone with manners and money wishing to hunt and flirt with the fine OT ladies with me tonight, drop me a line! My fave spots are:

Bongo Bar (music and girl watching, but usually not too aggressive "sales")
Ipanema: (definite babes of all shapes, colors, and sizes. A poor man's version of Brix at the Hyatt)
Club Romeo (ladyboy central! But it's slowly been also attracting several sleepy Eastern European women. Small club, very aggressive sales)
Crazy Horse ( when I want to drink and fondle and fantasize, this is the spot. Mostly small Indonesian real girls and big, boobed, semi-aggressive ladyboys)

I plan on giving each of these at least one beer's time at least.
Old 21-01-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

[QUOTE=Clandestined;14107896]It's been too long. I'm thinking of cruising OT tonight...though will be going early. Anyone with manners and money wishing to hunt and flirt with the fine OT ladies with me tonight, drop me a line! My fave spots are:

Bongo Bar (music and girl watching, but usually not too aggressive "sales")
Ipanema: (definite babes of all shapes, colors, and sizes. A poor man's version of Brix at the Hyatt)
Club Romeo (ladyboy central! But it's slowly been also attracting several sleepy Eastern European women. Small club, very aggressive sales)
Crazy Horse ( when I want to drink and fondle and fantasize, this is the spot. Mostly small Indonesian real girls and big, boobed, semi-aggressive ladyboys)

I plan on giving each of these at least one beer's time at least.[/

Club Romeo. $38 for a small drink. Crazy horse $19 for a small drink. Once the buying stop. they will run away. they rip u off.
Old 25-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, may I know what's the rate of the ladies within orchard tower's bar/pub? I never try in orchard tower, so will like to know...
Old 05-02-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1newborn View Post
Hi, may I know what's the rate of the ladies within orchard tower's bar/pub? I never try in orchard tower, so will like to know...
They always say $300 at first which is foreigner's rate. Local rate is $150. Can negotiate on price bcoz you still have to pay for hotel and CD.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sophielee21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im really interested in the ladyboy scene! Is Orchard Towers still thriving with them? Its my first time and where would be best to meet them? Crazy horse or Club Romeo? And will it cost alot?
Old 15-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I spotted 4 ladyboys working in Orchard Tower's Club Romeo. One of them is Nook who works in Obsession Bar in Nana Plaza. Here are some of her pics from LadyboyGold taken a couple of years ago:

However she already had her boobs done so here are some more updated pics that I took of her:

She may be leaving by end of next week.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to OT on coming weekend? Never been there, looking for some bro who can go together...
Old 09-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I spotted 4 ladyboys working in Orchard Tower's Club Romeo. One of them is Nook who works in Obsession Bar in Nana Plaza. Here are some of her pics from LadyboyGold taken a couple of years ago:

However she already had her boobs done so here are some more updated pics that I took of her:

She may be leaving by end of next week.
lol rumpranger, I believe we know each other from the other forum

I saw pics of Nook in Singapore on my facebook and was guessing she was working at OT.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
lol rumpranger, I believe we know each other from the other forum

I saw pics of Nook in Singapore on my facebook and was guessing she was working at OT.
Yup, you are right.

I saw in the other forum that you will be going back to BKK for 6 months. Hope to read more of your sexploits! 555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1