The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
yasaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Support very good thread by Bro WB!
Old 09-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LastJedi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post

3) I will talk about the "monetary" aspect in "wooing" at a later time. A lot of gurus and seduction experts tend to downplay this. They present a white washed version of these are not needed at all as if certain exhibited traits and behaviour would be enough. This MAY be true for a one off, but Evolution does suggest that some promise (either potential or presently demonstrated) of material security is always in a ladies' mental computation of her mate selection.

Got to go for now. And Bro Warbird, sorry for this long overdue deliverance of the promise to write something here. I was suddenly caught up in a whirlwind of several business fire fighting that I must do. And I hope to catch up with you again real soon ...
Bro, tks so much for your post above.

I hope to read your post about monetary aspect. Many brothers here are not well off and can only spend certain amount to cheong. Over the years, i had faced certain difficulties to juggle monies for cheong and monthly commitments.

Will wait for your posts patiently.

Have a good Saturday!
Old 09-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
PiXiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon,

I know a guru from Gotham City who recently told me about 3 mindset switches that will have you getting laid like a rockstar.

Switch #1: Have an abundance mindset

Switch #2: Women are easy

Switch #3: Women love sex.

I couldn't agree w/ him more.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Good afternoon Bro

I love sexy women and agreed that sexy women love sex.

Wish you having the best time of your live.

Also wish your LPs are treat you to nice home cooked food.

Cheerios.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
wusua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read halfway through the thread and even more impressed, learnt plenty from Bro WB.

Have nice weekend.

Cheeries.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
kaibracon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread by bro WB.

How could I miss it!
Old 10-09-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

kikilim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you for your post. You make my day!

Many women are not orgasmic or infrequently orgasmic due to two main reasons:

1) Their men are clueless and/or very selfish. Very common. Can you blame their women for not wanting sex more often? I was in this group during my younger days.

2) The women themselves have psychological and/or physical problems. A very strict upbringing or childhood sexual abuse could be the root cause in many such cases. Medical help is necessary. Fortunately, not very common. Certainly much less common than 1).

Best Regards,

Bro WB
Bro WB,

I wish you are my lover!

You are spot on to say that many guys knew nutz about giving orgasms to gals. Some of my ex-bfs are too egoistic to know that a gal need plenty of fore-play before penetration. One or two of them can hardly stay longer than 5 mins.

Many occasions I need to fake orgasms just to show them I am interested. Luckily I found my current beau who can give me many happiness and plenty of both oral and penetrative orgasms.

I dislike long penetration but also cannot be too short. About half an hour just nice. I dun mind if 15 mins provided I can cum.

Hope bro WB and justime can share more.

Think both of you are great lovers.

Have a great day.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7279 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexf0ryou View Post
Bro WB
......................This thread had been gaining from strength to strength and the comments posted was priceless. Some experiences share here were truly amazing.
Have a great week.
Bro,

Tks for the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muccel View Post
Bro WB................................................ .................................................. ..........Gal loves PVOs and lots of the PVOs. Nothing can replace it.
.................................................. .Cheers!!
Bro,

Tks for ur post. Get away from suicidal women asap. Run, don't walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35LightNingII View Post
Good afternoon Bro WB

Your guru very powerful to teach all these excellent pointers..
.........................................Bye.
Bro,

Women love sex w/ the right men. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexf0ryou View Post
Bro WB

Fully agreed with your teachings above.

Many of my friends failed badly because they lack of confidence and postive thinking with gals.
Cheers.
Bro,

Tks, helping previously aorgasmic women cum hard, again and again, is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]Bro warbird..........................................
In my past, I had the opportunity to sleep with some of the hottest women only to find that some of them was such ugly pigs in the morning after I became sober.......................True that cosmetics makeup and alcohol does wonder to guys, The alcohol can make any ordinary gal looked .........................[COLOR]
Bro,

You're right! It has happened to me before.

A very pretty young women may appear quite homely the next morning, without her make up, party gown, 15 cm heels, etc. Body odor, thick calves or big surgical scar will also kill my desire for her instantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastJedi View Post
Bro WB,

I agreed with bro FA and said his method will work.
Cheers.
Bro,

Bro FA is very experienced.

Quote:
This is an opportunity to BUMP Up this most impressive thread and to fulfil my promise to Bro Warbird to contribute my two cents here.

As I have been on a hiatus I had to do some catch up reading here to get a sense of the current trajectory of this thread. For now, let me just say a couple of things that I have observed in my cursory catch up read:

1) As in any social media, there will invariably be that "negative", caustic or sarcastic remarks, the "imaginative" (fiction) narratives etc .... Bro Warbird has always demonstrated his composure in the face of such remarks. It did NOT unfaze him. This is one aspect of emotional self mastery. An aspect very important to cultivate not only in the field of "romance and its various manifestations" but also in life.

2) For those who are fortunate enough to have engaged or interacted with him beyond this forum, (Like I have) you would know that Bro Warbird has "walk the talk". Even if you have the seductive prowess of Casanova or Neil Strauss, there is always some little learning points that you learn from him to "up" your game.

For me personally, it Bro Warbird meticulous gathering of beautiful, young lasses (very specific criteria) data of viable options. And the concomitant follow up on this. As a result, there is no sense of scarcity and desperation. There is no need to kowtow or pander to a girl's whims because of fear of losing her. You can play the long game (time wise) and can have fun with the romantic intrigues if you choose.

Trust me, Bro Warbird has a great set of viable choice on whom he chose to romance. So much so that his castaways and scraps would leave a lot of brothers here drooling.

How and the specific steps Warbird goes about in getting THAT data I will leave him up to share.

3) I will talk about the "monetary" aspect in "wooing" at a later time. A lot of gurus and seduction experts tend to downplay this. They present a white washed version of these are not needed at all as if certain exhibited traits and behaviour would be enough. This MAY be true for a one off, but Evolution does suggest that some promise (either potential or presently demonstrated) of material security is always in a ladies' mental computation of her mate selection.

Got to go for now. And Bro Warbird, sorry for this long overdue deliverance of the promise to write something here. I was suddenly caught up in a whirlwind of several business fire fighting that I must do. And I hope to catch up with you again real soon ...
Bro Justime,

Thanks you so much for your post.

I'm only a diligent student, you're THE erudite professor.

1) I do get emotionally attached to girls I like very much and w/ whom I hv a long term relationship. Fortunately, this never happens too quickly. And I always want to be less emotionally attached than the girls are. I can't avoid attachment completely as I'm not a psychopath. Having an abundance mindset does help.

2) Aiyo, you're exaggerating quite a bit here. Yes, I hv had my fair share of above average looking SYTs/young women of my type in the last 8-9 years. I'm quite resourceful. However, fewer and fewer of my type of gals are coming to SG. I may have to go to the source more often next year. Otherwise how to hv an abundance mindset?

3) Financial security is very important for women. Every woman wants a good provider, protector and lover. Even for young women working in the night scene, the overwhelming majority are satisfied w/ making quite limited money during the short few years when they are most attractive. They also expect a very modest financial future. The really greedy ones are psychopaths. Actually, many non WLs are greedier.

Bro, I know you're a very busy man, w/ many biz deals across several continents. If you could only share your insights n exploits once a month, this thread will be greatly improved.

Best personal regards and thanks again,

Bro WB

Quote:
I like to always talk about specific details in the art of seduction and not in the abstract. In this regard, let me share a most useful video below. Take a listen here. You may not agree but you should be able to pick up some important distinctions and seduction nuances to up your game.

Always adopt and adapt the advice proffered (in the video) so that it will be in congruence with your behavioural and personality core..

For me, being strong in the kinesthetics communication (I like to use dance as seduction as Bro Warbird can testify), this video does help me to up my game as does talk a fair bit about the specific action steps to take.

Kinesthetics is a behavioural modality that uses movement and touch on how you make sense of the world and communicate. Other aspects are visual and auditory. Find out what you are at and good at and gain mastery in this area first .... later you can add other aspects to up your repertoire and skill set.

For those whose modus operandi use a lot of kinesthetics, enjoy this video.

Cheers ....

Bro,

Tks for sharing this fantastic video.

You're a great dancer and you hv great RHYTHM. Rhythm control is the SECRET in giving women explosive n addictive PVOs. I think no one can compete w/ you in this regard. 我甘拜下风.

Quote:
Welcome back bro justime.
...........................I had read half of this thread and knew he had tasted plenty of fresh abalones of his type..............................

Wish you all the best.
Bro, tks for ur post. I like to eat abalone haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisJohnson View Post
Bro justtime

Thank you for sharing and I just learned this new word "kinesthetics".

How kind of you to post here and share with us.

Bro WB was a legend in this thread and so are you.....................................Cheers.

Bro,

Tks for ur post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastJedi View Post
Bro, tks so much for your post above.

I hope to read your post about monetary aspect............................................ ......
Have a good Saturday!
Bro,

Tks for ur post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiXiu View Post
Good afternoon Bro

I love sexy women and agreed that sexy women love sex.

Wish you having the best time of your live.

Also wish your LPs are treat you to nice home cooked food.

Cheerios.
Bro,

Women love sex! They can cum and cum and scream!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikilim View Post
Bro WB,

I wish you are my lover!

You are spot on to say that many guys knew nutz about giving orgasms to gals. Some of my ex-bfs are too egoistic to know that a gal need plenty of fore-play before penetration. One or two of them can hardly stay longer than 5 mins.

Many occasions I need to fake orgasms just to show them I am interested. Luckily I found my current beau who can give me many happiness and plenty of both oral and penetrative orgasms.

I dislike long penetration but also cannot be too short. About half an hour just nice. I dun mind if 15 mins provided I can cum.

Hope bro WB and justime can share more.

Think both of you are great lovers.

Have a great day.
Hi Kiki,

Tks for ur post.

Bro Justime is a great lover. He has RHYTHM.

I'm mechanical and I try to do the best I can.

With the right foreplay and clitoral orgasms, a woman can have PVOs within 10 seconds to a few minutes of penetration. Every woman is different. Most women may take from 3-20 minutes. She must be very relaxed n she needs to trust the man 100%. Getting a sensual massage from the man would help.

You're lucky to hv your current beau. Most women are not so fortunate.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoHu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support great thread, hope to read more.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Moorthi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread by bro WB, support support.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

BorisJohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Tks for ur post.

Bro WB
Bro WB - so kind of you to personally reply.

Quote:

I'm only a diligent student, you're THE erudite professor.

1) I do get emotionally attached to girls I like very much and w/ whom I hv a long term relationship. Fortunately, this never happens too quickly. And I always want to be less emotionally attached than the girls are. I can't avoid attachment completely as I'm not a psychopath. Having an abundance mindset does help.

2) Aiyo, you're exaggerating quite a bit here. Yes, I hv had my fair share of above average looking SYTs/young women of my type in the last 8-9 years. I'm quite resourceful. However, fewer and fewer of my type of gals are coming to SG. I may have to go to the source more often next year. Otherwise how to hv an abundance mindset?

3) Financial security is very important for women. Every woman wants a good provider, protector and lover. Even for young women working in the night scene, the overwhelming majority are satisfied w/ making quite limited money during the short few years when they are most attractive. They also expect a very modest financial future. The really greedy ones are psychopaths. Actually, many non WLs are greedier.

Bro, I know you're a very busy man, w/ many biz deals across several continents. If you could only share your insights n exploits once a month, this thread will be greatly improved.

Best personal regards and thanks again,

Bro WB
Bro WB

Was reading with great intensity above and felt you are just to humble. How can a guru behave like you with great open mindset.

We are human and yes we all have emotions. True that if not we are psychopaths.

All human be it women or men need money. Men always work and spend money on women. Whereas women will always work and keep money spending on unnecessary stuff.

Hope to learn more form both you and justime.

Take care an have a great day.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SkyNote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread by bro WB, hope to read more
Old 12-09-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

orchestra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My return to Gotham City is imminent. I hv already sent my long term mistresses back to their respective hometowns. TH will stay in SG n since I don't give her anything while I'm away, I don't care if she finds another BF...

There is a subject which has fascinated me:

DGAD Attitude.

This is what attracts women, THE one secret that makes 'Bad Boy' or BB so successful n addictive to women. We should hv this attitude ingrained in our subconscious mind n we must jettison all the other obnoxious n negative attributes of a BB. Then we can beat a BB at his own game hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro - found the meaning of DGAD Attitude stands for

"Don't Give A Damn Attitude"

Think this is the highest level of education one can attain from reading this thread. Not easy to achieved if the mindset is narrow. Usually the guy will kept thinking if she is enjoying herself with other man or feeling insecure.

Better to be BB attitude and learn to let go. If not will never move away from comfort zone.

Hope to read more here and pls pen more.

Have a great day.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

flyscoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Money is a sensitive issue n a double-edged sword. Giving too much money can destroy attraction. Perhaps I'm old fashioned n outdated. But, IMHO, a real MAN should be a good provider n a bold protector of his women. Most importantly, he must be able to give them regular PVO n get them sexually n emotionally addicted to him. This IS the prerequiste for "true love," at least as far as women is concerned. Women r actually very simple n men r more complex hahaha.

There r men out there who believe their wife/GF/mistress/er nai r truly in love w/ them. They need to ask themselves only one question.

Have I given my women regular PVO?

If yes, congrats.

If no, their "true love" for u is suspect n may fade w/ time. You can write it down.

BTW, the role of men really hasn't changed that much in the last 50,000 yrs. It's in the genes of both men n women, in our collective subconscious minds. "Emancipation" of women n "gender equality" in advanced countries (including SG) have upset this relationship n have resulted in high divorce rates n misery for all parties. It's has been a lose-lose-lose situation.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

If a relationship is based on money than is more or less a transaction. Any emotional attachement is mutual beneficial. This is not unnecessary bad because many men still tried to have mistresses and never going to marry again. For those handsome young man I don't think they need to spend money to get sex. Many gals will be keen but some gals may be looking forward to marriage.

Agreed that PVO is very important factor to make a r/s last. Any gal will not last long if she keep faking PVOs. The r/s will not last.

Gender equality in society had created many social problems. Look at China and India, soon these 2 countries will have to import bribes for their males. In the west, couples are filing divorces at the smallest r/s issues. Even in Singapore the divorces are quite alarming. In this greying society, there will be lesser tax payers and not enough to replace current population

Anywhere just be happy and enjoy life. Work hard is no good but work smart. Hope bro can post more and will contribute.

Hope you have a great week.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

kikilim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Kiki,

Tks for ur post.

Bro Justime is a great lover. He has RHYTHM.

I'm mechanical and I try to do the best I can.

With the right foreplay and clitoral orgasms, a woman can have PVOs within 10 seconds to a few minutes of penetration. Every woman is different. Most women may take from 3-20 minutes. She must be very relaxed n she needs to trust the man 100%. Getting a sensual massage from the man would help.

You're lucky to hv your current beau. Most women are not so fortunate.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro, love the way you wrote reply as if we knew each other long time. Tks for reply.

At beginning life is pretty rough and never a bed of roses. Luckily there is light at the end of tunnel.

We are need plenty of love and passion to survive in this society. I still think many women are shy to share or social stigma to say the least.

I care less what others think of me.

Hope you enjoy yourself and have a great day.

God bless you.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Eredivisie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a wonderful thread by Bro WB!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1