The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
If people want pretty slim SYT who can offer very good massage and Happy experience for Berry+Berry, think they can dream for a very long time.
There are always compromises. Learn to manage expectations.
Totally agreed. Really very bad to sabo the ML especially when she reserved the slot. I have personally tried PRC XL. For those who can tahan & like hard massage, can give it try from her. If you want to look for SYT to massage, I think can skip this joint.
Old 07-06-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PRC XL, who is a good friend of Master Masseuse A.
Phone number start with 8414? Wondering if we are talking about the same lady.
Old 07-06-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

i can say 100% of those TCM massage ladies we saw online or wechat etc are fake. either heavily PS or those pic belong to some model etc.

when to JK tcm and tried Nico. only the hair looks kinda similar. but her massage was legit good!

saw some girls there. none of them look like the one we saw online/wechat etc.

my honest opinion.
Old 07-06-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. We are talking about the same ML : PRC XL.
Thanks for confirming this
Old 07-06-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If people want pretty slim SYT who can offer very good massage and Happy experience for Berry+Berry, think they can dream for a very long time.
There are always compromises. Learn to manage expectations.

Agree with super senior bro...syt-ish with good skills and/or figure usually command at least 1b3r...i find it hard to stomach but i think thats the market right now...dont look at cost...look at value instead
Old 07-06-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

for this prc ml A**** @ Lavender, u need to try for yourself, good massage good teasing.
Thanks for bro PeePeeBoyinSG.
Old 07-06-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today booked PRC A at lavender.

She suggests i book 1.5hr but i just want 1hr.

most slot taken so i have to book 9pm.

however she forgot to inform me in advance that she is only available at 9.30pm since the brother in front of me is late for massage.

But i still forgive her but i cant wait so long.

looking forward to book again
Old 08-06-2024, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3189 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
today booked PRC A at lavender.

She suggests i book 1.5hr but i just want 1hr.

most slot taken so i have to book 9pm.

however she forgot to inform me in advance that she is only available at 9.30pm since the brother in front of me is late for massage.

But i still forgive her but i cant wait so long.

looking forward to book again
good to know all her slots fully booked ! Mean 50/50 can flourish and substain
Old 08-06-2024, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15670 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to booked ML A and can confirm that her massage is solid, one of the best at the moment. Those who like hard and good rub will definitely not be disappointed. She knows her stuff and as for the extras.. it's good but not great. Hope she will improve with time and more experience.
This is my go to place when I need a good massage.
Thanks to bro peepeeboy for the contact.
Old 08-06-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
Managed to booked ML A and can confirm that her massage is solid, one of the best at the moment. Those who like hard and good rub will definitely not be disappointed. She knows her stuff and as for the extras.. it's good but not great. Hope she will improve with time and more experience.
This is my go to place when I need a good massage.
Thanks to bro peepeeboy for the contact.
Can share ctc?
Old 08-06-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 22
newbie1982 is one of the Best!newbie1982 is one of the Best!newbie1982 is one of the Best!

JK TCM at TPY is bad. Not recommended.
Old 09-06-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
JK TCM at TPY is bad. Not recommended.
What happen? Which ML you tried?
Old 10-06-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 8
Itchybitch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterItchybitch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thanks uncle for the intro for A. Will give FR soon.

Quote:
Yesterday, I had my routine visit to Master Masseuse A @ East.
Was really tired from work, so opted for a 3 hour session.
Her massage is very hard, so I had to tell her to use less strength at times.
As usual, I left the joint a Happy man with aches relieved and knots loosened.

Now that Master Masseuse PRC May is back in China for a month, I will make it a point for regular treatment by A.
Old 12-06-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Limit1355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so much about master masseuse A, decided to ask Uncle for the contact as I needed a hard massage.

Took 2hrs and I must say, the massage is damn good as I like hard massages. A was very chatty was able to hold the conversation. Do give her a try if you like hard massage and good service. Will definitely go back again!

Thanks again Uncle!
Old 12-06-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
danielgoh12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently visited Master A again. I usually don't RTM because there is so many others to try so I think that shows how good her massage is. Asked for 2h and had a very enjoyable experience.

I said previously her looks isn't my type but somehow I find her looks growing on me a little bit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1