The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dicke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi bros,was wondering if anyone can help me. Am new to sz. Just got moved here for work from sg. Can anyone advise where 明珠 and 新悦 are? They are stand alone? Or inside a building. Can just jump into a cab and tell the driver either? I've only been to queens spa. Very limited special and very ex. Appreciate your advices. If you want can pm me reply also.
Old 04-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
lcw16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a word of caution for fans of those bj spas in sz. A friend of mine recently got infected with STD from one of the girls in 明珠,罗湖 or 海豚湾. He visited these 3 bj spas over a period of 2 days and suspect that he got it from the girl in 明珠 as he had the most body fluid contact with the girl. According to my friend, the girl was rubbing his dick against her pussy. Bros who chiong these bj spas do be careful.
Old 04-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcw16 View Post
Just a word of caution for fans of those bj spas in sz. A friend of mine recently got infected with STD from one of the girls in 明珠,罗湖 or 海豚湾. He visited these 3 bj spas over a period of 2 days and suspect that he got it from the girl in 明珠 as he had the most body fluid contact with the girl. According to my friend, the girl was rubbing his dick against her pussy. Bros who chiong these bj spas do be careful.
Good gosh your friend is sibei sway sial!

On a serious note BBBJ also can get STDs not just rubbing dick raw with pussy surface.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
CaptainPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nobody seem to be able to tell us where 明珠 is. Looked through the thread about 30 pages back but i didnt see anything. Maybe i missed it. dont want to go through 300 odd pages. I will be visiting shenzhen today. I searched and found a few different places with the words 明珠 in it. Will visit a couple. Weather i will find the correct one or not i dont know. Will report back to try help everybody out.
Old 08-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
CaptainPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Hi Bro, 明珠水会 is at 和平路 ”广珅洒店”。Is at 罗湖火车站 station & opposite 富临大酒店。From the MRT station 罗湖 station u can walk through the underpass will lead u to this very small Hotel. But best is to take a taxi there which by metre only RMB$10. Try Nos : 600, 222, 268 & 000。
Hey thx bro. Im back in hk. I tried a couple 明珠 place but were obviously not the right one. Only offered HJ. I will follow your directions next time and try find the correct one. Im still new here. Noticed the point system thing. How do i thank you by giving you points?
Old 11-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Will be heading there next week.. good to know there's this new trend going on in sz, just read the last few posts.. roughly know where the spa is.. but still need some guidance.. now abit regret booking such a short trip..
Old 13-10-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

I am planning to clear some annual leave and go DS or SZ and/or CP in 2nd week of Dec for 4days. Likely to Chiong with another bro or I may be alone if he cannot make it.

Any bro keen to join me please PM me your wechat ID. (agent, please don't dun send to save our time, I can plan myself 8). )

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 14-10-2016, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ever since I expored SZ spa 3 month ago, now almost got addicted to the spa there. In Luohu itself there're more than 10K of this spa ladies. So far I found that few spa worth going to expore. 新悦华康,明珠,滨濠 , 迎君 and recently this one 景鸿 got many young & pretty awesome service ladies. Sorry could not share their photo here anymore as it might get deleted. Anyway, I'm going on this month end 31/10 for 6 days. Have also pre booked all the top service beautiful ladies I want. Hehehehe...6 days booked 20 ladies. All the top ladies awesome service recommendations was from the wechat group. This 3 group were created by the Hongkee & PRC staying in SZ. Imagine total there're 1500 of them. 6 days is too short period to enjoy.
Look good...
Old 14-10-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Ever since I expored SZ spa 3 month ago, now almost got addicted to the spa there. In Luohu itself there're more than 10K of this spa ladies. So far I found that few spa worth going to expore. 新悦华康,明珠,滨濠 , 迎君 and recently this one 景鸿 got many young & pretty awesome service ladies. Sorry could not share their photo here anymore as it might get deleted. Anyway, I'm going on this month end 31/10 for 6 days. Have also pre booked all the top service beautiful ladies I want. Hehehehe...6 days booked 20 ladies. All the top ladies awesome service recommendations was from the wechat group. This 3 group were created by the Hongkee & PRC staying in SZ. Imagine total there're 1500 of them. 6 days is too short period to enjoy.
Brother Ngkha, can you pls share the wechat group lah? PMed you many times so far. All no response lah~
Old 15-10-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coqhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Brothers, many brothers PM me ask me for the SZ group chat to join. Recently I got 3 group chat which is belong to the Hongkee & SZ PRC. I was lucky when the first time I explored SZ and met a Hongkee there. He was the 群主 and he pull in to the wechat group after know that I went to SZ every month. Only then I realized that wechat group max can add up to max 500 person only All the info on the spa and excellent service by the ladies were from the 1500 person in the group chat. Once they discovered young pretty lady who provided the excellent service, they will put into the group chat for all to share. There're alots of good one even need to book them 2 month in advance. Some even won't add you after you try adding them because 1 wechat account can only add to max 5000 person. Imagine the good one got 5000 customer on hand and most will be their return customer. If a day they serve 8 customer then 5000 customer might took how long time.

I've suggested in this forum before to start a group wechat on SZ info but respond was very bad. All samster here was afraid to tell their wechat ID but only want to ask for the group chat to get info. I'm not a agent and do understand it will be unfair to the agent if I going to post up all the info in this forum. Even the photo I posted will get deleted.

What I can think of is to post all our own info into our own wechat group. Moving forward, brothers who interest to share can add my wechat id : Vin-123456
Hi bro ngkha, just added your wechat. Let's start your wechat group chat with members who are willing to exchange information and fr.o n SZ spa. Thanks.
Old 16-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
VivianXu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys. This is Vivian. For those who don't know me, here is my introduction, https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=392706. Starting from October 15th, our business will be officially including Shajing, Shenzhen. My friend Coco will be in charge of that region. Thank all our loyal customers for your support all these years. It's not easy to start up in a new market. Your support is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 16-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro, can share the address of the few places u mentioned?.. i can go explore on my own...
Old 17-10-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Hi bro, can share the address of the few places u mentioned?.. i can go explore on my own...
U can search on Baidu map. Just key in the names
Old 17-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
U can search on Baidu map. Just key in the names
Alright, thanks for the tip
Old 17-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Gonna be there in a couple of days.. hope i got enough time to explore b4 i head over to hkg and back..

bro HFIC shared with me a spa which i used to frequent, didn't know they do bbbj now, thot was special connection den had.. will def try there again, will visit taipingyang again for my massage.. and explore others..

if got more tips to share pls share bro.. my chinese not that good but shld be able to understand..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1