The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Tried Elsa at Aries Massage yesterday, damn there's an increase of 500฿ from 28 Dec to 3rd Jan due to new year....haha. Anyway no regrets, her service really like those we see in JAVs. Lots of body sliding plus pussy rubbing, cathbathing, ass rimming, bbbjs, moaning, etc. Kept bbbj me until cim and continued bbbjing me, looked like she swallowed my cum.....haha. Never had such experience before, bros if have time really should try out Elsa's nuru service, no other ML's can be compared to her based on my experiencs in other spas like in JB or my latest trip to CNX.
Can’t find the website with the pricing bro.
Can’t connect to their line too. Any contacts?
Old 02-01-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Anyone recommend good Nuru place & girls if I want 2 girls at once?

Never done it before & keen to try.
In Bangkok next week.
Have tried a few places b4 incl Kokoro, BKK Vice but never 2 girls.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Tried Elsa at Aries Massage yesterday, damn there's an increase of 500฿ from 28 Dec to 3rd Jan due to new year....haha. Anyway no regrets, her service really like those we see in JAVs. Lots of body sliding plus pussy rubbing, cathbathing, ass rimming, bbbjs, moaning, etc. Kept bbbj me until cim and continued bbbjing me, looked like she swallowed my cum.....haha. Never had such experience before, bros if have time really should try out Elsa's nuru service, no other ML's can be compared to her based on my experiencs in other spas like in JB or my latest trip to CNX.
Chop carrot already lah ,their price already sky high
Old 02-01-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by asian23 View Post
Chop carrot already lah ,their price already sky high
What to do as didn't encountered this type of JAV standards before.....anyway, try once ok liao, no regrets.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Any syt at Aries?
Old 05-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
joffrey122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Aries and have a great time with Anna
For boob lovers, Anna might not be for you but I am more towards face and I think she is pretty and moreover her service was top notch!!!

Took the 80 mins nuru massage but ended up longer than that because she told me to not leave as she wants to spend time with me, isnt the GFE superb?

Her nuru was on point, it was one of the best Nuru I have ever had. She also sucked all my toes, licked my ass, ears, and etc. Basically lick my whole body

After my 1st cum, I was thinking to call it a day because not in the mood to do more than a shot, but she forces me and beg me to give her 2nd cum. Told her I was not in mood and she told me, she gonna make that happen no matter what, and she yes delivered, I cum twice that day

She reach climax 2-3 times that day and she kept telling me she is happy and asked me if she can try to make me cum the 3rd time..
I told her I want to go around Bangkok, if cum 3rd time, I might have no energy left to explore hence we stop at 2 shots

Damage: 4500Baht
Tip: 500Baht (unusual high than my usual tipping), but I had a super great time so why not!!!

Other bros can go and try and let me know if you get the same services as me or I am just lucky to get this kind of service on that day
Old 07-01-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Any photos or website for Aries ?
Old 08-01-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Any photos or website for Aries ?
You have to add the shop Line ID and ask for the list of girls available for that week...
Sadly, I don't see Yuri...Not sure if she has quit....Haven't tried any...
Old 08-01-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKing12 View Post
You have to add the shop Line ID and ask for the list of girls available for that week...
Sadly, I don't see Yuri...Not sure if she has quit....Haven't tried any...
You have the line I’d? I can’t add
Old 08-01-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
You have the line I’d? I can’t add
Click on the Line| Add friend on the website should be able to add...

https://ariesbangkok.website/contact/
Old 08-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKing12 View Post
Click on the Line| Add friend on the website should be able to add...

https://ariesbangkok.website/contact/
Got it! Thanks!
Old 10-01-2024, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Just updating bros here - SOAP is still fantastic as ever but there has been a 200 baht price increase in price. Paris/Mai/Pero are now 4700baht, for example.
Old 10-01-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 21
Label is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to behold

just visited la belle after reading this thread
reach there around 2.30pm and there are customers started picking ladies.
should had listened to the mamasan and take her recommendation.
took 1 uni syt, service ok, good bbbj but when doing the deed and when she cum, got this very fishy smell... turn to doggy and the smell become stronger.
jitao no mood. pull out, grab tissue and aay i came. clean up and go off.
price is 5.5k baht.

they have full range today, from 2.7k to 10.5k. place is very clean.
walked there from petchaburi station. maybe try other girls next time but thumbs up for this place.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Tried Emily (Aries) on Monday. I think another bro commented before that she goes all out to please and to make sure you’re satisfied - can attest to that. She’s amazing though I think some might still rank her below Elsa. If Elsa is busy she’s still a solid choice though.

Has anyone tried Analisa outcall? Or does anyone have good outcall recommendations?
Old 11-01-2024, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
canihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of light

Contemplating between Paris or Elsa, never nuru before but want to try, saw all the FR but still torn between both. Not sure if anyone got anything to help me decide hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1