The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-06-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijikata007 View Post
I agree with money control. Those want to use pregnant trap probably want shortcut.
Any bros got story to share of pregnant trap with dh? Either trap to marry (get pr) or trap for money

Last time I got one indo dh regular wanted badly to have my baby but of coz I didn't give. Not sure her intentions at the time... I still think about her. Amazing hourglass figure that I could fuck all day
Old 21-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Love your English 😂
No money, no looks, no sex, small dick, no IQ,… is there anything you do have? 😂😂😂
He has too much free time.
His posts for arguing is more than his posts for screwing maids! Hahaha
Old 21-06-2024, 10:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-06-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Any bros got story to share of pregnant trap with dh? Either trap to marry (get pr) or trap for money

Last time I got one indo dh regular wanted badly to have my baby but of coz I didn't give. Not sure her intentions at the time... I still think about her. Amazing hourglass figure that I could fuck all day
Yes, some years back I had myself a filipina DH with me. She had a cute face and being young (early 20s) has a good figure. C cup boobs.

But the most amazing thing as she is down for everything with me. We can literally do it as and when I want...except for outdoor sex.

Had to break up with her cos she got too crazy and clingy. Would call me 20 over times in a matter of hours.

Like u, I still think about her now and then. But then never really want to contact her back cos the risk is too high.
Old 21-06-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

How TF did you get to shoot this angle yourself? sibei master...
Old 21-06-2024, 10:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
How TF did you get to shoot this angle yourself? sibei master...
Haven't you heard of a tripod?

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-06-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

I tot you kinky got another lady to shoot from you mah......
Old 21-06-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She is a regular at the LP club top floor. Always dance very sexy with guys
she is maid or freelance ? are the pubs at LP a good place to hunt for maids ?
Old 21-06-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
she is maid or freelance ? are the pubs at LP a good place to hunt for maids ?
Probably maid.
Yes pubs at LP are excellent hunting grounds. Can get full house quite fast so don't go too late.
If u got skills, even the basement food court also can hunt.

If you have good dh contacts, they will tell you about regular beauty pageants for dh. Can go see lots of chio ones. Then hunting is up to you lor haha
Old 21-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Yes, some years back I had myself a filipina DH with me. She had a cute face and being young (early 20s) has a good figure. C cup boobs.

But the most amazing thing as she is down for everything with me. We can literally do it as and when I want...except for outdoor sex.

Had to break up with her cos she got too crazy and clingy. Would call me 20 over times in a matter of hours.

Like u, I still think about her now and then. But then never really want to contact her back cos the risk is too high.
Filipino are very passionate, good and bad haha
At least we had good memories!
Old 21-06-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Boss ur girl good leh let u take photo
Old 21-06-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I accomplish something got people hate me so much in sbf.i did something right.

Veri good leh.

Loser will be loser
Old 21-06-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Probably maid.
Yes pubs at LP are excellent hunting grounds. Can get full house quite fast so don't go too late.
If u got skills, even the basement food court also can hunt.

If you have good dh contacts, they will tell you about regular beauty pageants for dh. Can go see lots of chio ones. Then hunting is up to you lor haha
but they open late afternoon.. by that time most maid have to go home ? in evening mostly promoters try to sell lady's drink
Old 21-06-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wow damn you paid $400? Hahaha ok la, at least she's hot and the sex was good right?
Wakao, u dun understand what's nothing to shout about??
Old 21-06-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Filipino are very passionate, good and bad haha
At least we had good memories!
Yes they are. At least the ones I was involved with. If they like you, it's not about $ anymore. But that was my time.

Judging from the comments here I read about DHs recently, seems like the money route is the way for many bros here.

On the flip side, pinoys can get quite crazy too...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1