The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vjvjn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

wah this thread is amazing. would love more updates
Old 06-12-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10210 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiatWee View Post
Think so bro
Quite too too
Old 17-01-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3072 / Power: 18
macfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond repute

Solid postings by TS. Very brave and adventurous wife. Hope to be your wife's tutor
Old 17-01-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
GrabNgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfookie View Post
Solid postings by TS. Very brave and adventurous wife. Hope to be your wife's tutor
Agreed, very good share by TS!
Old 18-01-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

bro @sgpump

miss your updates... hope you and Mrs are doing well
if you need odd job guy at your house to help your Mrs do stuff, please let me know I am willing to poke... i mean do anything to help her...
Old 18-01-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
qingcong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
bro @sgpump

if you need odd job guy at your house to help your Mrs do stuff, please let me know I am willing to poke... i mean do anything to help her...
New year coming, can help do spring cleaning
Old 18-01-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Sharcs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSharcs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great thread, I have been missing out.
I get a bit confused here and there, but still great, and nice pics !!
Old 19-01-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 1
CYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Know it's an old thread bump up but still..

Wow.. ultimate fantasy for me if were to happen

Account managed by Him
She's only interested in fulfilling my ever-growing fantasy, so don't expect much
Old 19-01-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Zomb1369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharcs View Post
Great thread, I have been missing out.
I get a bit confused here and there, but still great, and nice pics !!
Yes, most important the pics
Old 20-01-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2219 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
bro @sgpump

Yes. We want him to come back to update us new story please. Hehe.
Old 26-01-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing stories, pictures and wife.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 13
whiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Amazing wife!
Old 03-02-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Batiustar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Amazing stories, pictures and wife.
Very daring to go out in short dress without panties
Old 11-02-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Chaseasie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story even though it has ended
Old 10-06-2024, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
ssgump is a glorious beacon of lightssgump is a glorious beacon of lightssgump is a glorious beacon of lightssgump is a glorious beacon of lightssgump is a glorious beacon of light

This thread has been revived - although maybe only temporarily.
Wifey and I were talking about her zg experiences, when I shared this thread with her. She was surprised, but loved it, the sharing, the authencity, the views from my dirty mind, the reader comments, the admiration and all. And gave the go ahead, as long as no identity is revealed. I teased/tested by saying can show her full nude or not? Same reply, Ok la, just hide the face...

So I'll start with some background of our exhibitionism style.

Wife is very open minded
You may not really understand how open minded. So a few examples.
- no bra, no panties is the default in public. Unless she's going to work or have her menses, she does not wear bra (EVER), and panties (almost never).
- she's comfortable when men notices her NN in public, and often times its revealing until you don't need to imagine. Sometimes its a total nipslip.
I asked her how it feels? She says its natural, its normal. But I put the brakes. Not to reveal to friends or people we know personally, but still she's careless. Her friends (male) have seen her tits, I think many times. I protested, but she doesn't bother much.
- our bedroom curtains are always open. She's nude everyday in the bedroom, with lights on. She's aware the opposite neighbors can obviously see her tits, and the upper neighbors can see up to her pussy. This is a routine daily show, but she's comfortable and doesn't care if neighbors are watching her. This is everyday show (not to understate).
- at nude resorts. Fully comfortable in full nudity. Done it many times. Socializing with guests, everyone in birthday suit, having dinner, at the pool, etc. Sometimes the men check her out, hit on her. One time at a nude resort, a Thai guy chatted her up (with me also). With flowery language, he asked if he could casually touch her tits. She looked at me and smiled. I looked at her, then she nodded to him ok. Ended up, she also allowed him to suck her tits (he sucked both nipples). He wanted to move into the bedroom for more, but I stopped them.
- what about pussy zg? Oh, this happened so many times. Sometimes its purposely zg, but many other times it's purely accidental. Even when she wears short skirts, or dresses, she carelessly leaves her legs parted in public. Occasionally during accidental zg, she realizes a guy is watching her pussy. She will close up, but after a few minutes, she forgets and opens her legs again.

The above is the natural state of how wifey is comfortable with her body. Not trying to purposely show, but without any bra and panties, zg are bound to happen.

Exhibitionism Style
This refers to purposely ZG. And how we do it.
Our exhibitionism style is somewhat different from many others.

Some exhibitionists like to flash by lifting their shirts and bare their breasts in public. We don't like this flashing style.

Some like to strip naked and walk in a lonely street, or in the jungle but there is no one around to see. We also don't like this style.

Some like to wear a bit sexy and give a 2 second glimpse of ZG. And they get the kick of merely going braless in public. We also don't like this style.
It doesn't mean that she have not done the above. We did all of it, but its just not our preferred style of ZG.

Our Preferred ZG Style
The one that really sizzles in wifey and I on how we like it.

There must be someone (one or more men) who actually saw it. And he was turned on/enjoyed looking at her fruits. Those that turn away, or lonely naked walks in the jungle is boring.

The ZG looks accidental. Its no accident when she shows off, but it looks like the lady is unaware she is exposed. This will prevent from being charged with indecent exposure. And more importantly, its doesn't embarrass her that this is a sick lady purposely showing genitals in public.

The ZG is prolonged. Not a few seconds of a quick glimpse of her nipple/pussy. But to expose her tits or pussy for 10-15 minutes long view.

Extreme and Clear Details. Its not one nipple, but both nipples are exposed. Sometimes he gets to see her nipples and pussy all revealed. This is sometimes difficult, but we did it before.

Clear details, all details showing. Can be unknowingly leaving her nipple exposed for a long time, and the guy has the time to absorb all the details. Same with pussy. Not just showing bush. But major and minor labia are exposed for a long period of time, allowing him to pry all her intimate details. For this, we get the arousal that the guy knows all the little details of her until he can describe them to a friend.

It is repeated for a second view. We did this to a few. This is targeted exhibitionism. She have repeatedly ZG to the security guard, the waiter, or the noodle stall guy. Every time we turn up (visit), she accidentally shows her pussy (or tits) to the same guy many times. We can do this only to guys who enjoy what he sees. Yes, those fellas really salivating watching her pussy so many times.

These are mainly our styles of ZG. Later I will post some pics with a short narrative of what's behind the scenes.

Meanwhile, I leave you guys with this cockteaser.

One of my fave blouse for ZG. When not ZG, it shows her sharp tits.

You gotta stick on for more. Much more coming up - provided I don't get stupid replies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1