The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Actually, LD's are still manageable if you stay away from the velvet curtain bars as you would only be dealing one-on-one with your "lady" and the prices are not that far out of line.

It's these VC Bars where you gotta watch out: - way over-priced drinks, high pressure tactics by just about everybody in the place and worst of all, just outright stealing by stuffing your "bin" with drinks you never even knew you had ordered.

And no, Saturday evenings are when the real pros come out in force; DH's are all over Wanchai (and the rest of Hong Kong) on Sundays, even during the day.

SEAJ
ahhh man... flying back on Sunday afternoon... that sucks...
Old 11-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

How about shatin area any lobang for a good time? First time going that area to stay for 5 days. Thanks
Old 11-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
ahhh man... flying back on Sunday afternoon... that sucks...
Hmmmm....!
OK - wanna read your report back, so ....!
Let's see how adventurous you are!

There's a couple bars in Wanchai that for all practical purposes are open 24 hours during week-ends.... and this is basically to cater to the DH "trade."

J Forest and Bar 109. The "night" habitue clears out.... when they clear out... and replaced by DH's very early Sunday mornings. Imagine walking in to a full "party atmosphere" 9 or 10 o'clock in the morning! When the good Catholic girls are supposed to be in church! Other bars in the area also opens up earlier on Sundays.

Second thing you could try - fire up your WeChat profile as soon as you get into Hong Kong and look for obvious Filipino/Indonesian sounding names; chat a few up, especially ask when their day-off is, and ....!

Good hunting and please DO report back!

SEAJ
Old 11-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
How about shatin area any lobang for a good time? First time going that area to stay for 5 days. Thanks
First GO to that site with 141's and figure out what you want to do.

Unfortunately, there is not much in the Shatin area - just a sprinkling of "young buddies" who I think just comes over from other parts only after they've fixed up a date.

You're better off just jumping on the train for about 15 minutes to Mongok East and WG heaven! Or up to Sheungshui (about 25 mins away) near the border where nearby Shenzhen girls do business. Note, of late, the Police and Immigration departments had done raids there, so like I said best to first GO to that 141 site to check availability. And do have a list of your targets although I say that it's better/more fun to just knock, see, negotiate or walk away at these 141's.

Have fun, spend more in Hong Kong and do report back!
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 11-06-2015 at 11:56 PM.
Old 16-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Hi SEAJ, I am staying in Wanchai near the expo and there are 10 of us.. hehehe... all send by the company for various meetings on different departments.. I guess those bar without velvet blocking the interior view should be ok to visit right...

Oh one more thing. We suppose to sign a big contract with our supplier tomorrow noon and if they want to entertain us, where should i request ? Please note that our supplier is from Canada and they might not know the night outing here in Hong Kong but they know I love to drink my MaCallan.
Old 16-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Hi SEAJ, I am staying in Wanchai near the expo and there are 10 of us..... I guess those bar without velvet blocking the interior view should be ok to visit right...
Yes, SHOULD be, but just take your time before being forced by any particular gal to buy her a drink. Plenty of fish in the sea!
Also, if you are Singaporean Chinese (or Indian), you may want to bring your passport or at least a photocopy as there are some places there that do not favor local Chinese and would insist on charging a high entry fee JUST... for locals and Indians. Yup, believe it! In Hong Kong, SAR, PRC nonetheless! Sigh...!!
Quote:
.... if they want to entertain us, where should i request ? Please note that our supplier is from Canada and they might not know the night outing here in Hong Kong but they know I love to drink my MaCallan.
LOL - all depends on what you yourself want no?
If it's a classy joint to match single malts, just about any of the lounges/bars in the 5 star hotels would be fitting. If you want raunchy and girls - back to Wanchai.

Also, not sure if still happening or not (it was Ok a couple or so years ago), but if you/your supplier not really sure what you want/wanna start the evening slowly, then perhaps the Tonno entertainment complex on Tonnochy Rd., which is a Club/restaurant/bar/KTV complex - sorta like the old Zouk, sorta! Have dinner there whilst y'all survey the scene, and if it suits your taste/class then proceed to another part of the complex etc. If not, the main drag of Wanchai is just a couple or so blocks away and Lan Kwai fong is a 10 minute taxi ride away.

Please note that there are also all sorts of watering holes in Lan Kwai Fong - from the quite basic to the very deluxe, and LKF is where civvie pick-ups are distinct possibilities, amongst a sprinkling of WG's hunting for lost tourists!

Have fun!
Report back!
SEAJ

SEAJ
Old 16-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I am Singaporean Chinese but we have PRC, English, and Australian under my cares... hahaha.. I guess I would bring my SG ID.

I will bring an FR if we happen to go.. I am sure my PRC colleague wouldn't want to go.. it's nothing compare to what they have in their back yard. My Guailao mostly enjoy wine during dinner and wouldn't want to venture beyond their bed time.. it would be just my PA and my SG colleagues then.
Old 17-06-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

I went to a wine bar because this is the only decent one.. the rest of the place is like guailao bar without the velvet curtain... the other bar without the velvet is very much a bar... there were few FL... but to me, not my cup of tea. So I guess that if you are white, this would be a place for you... but for us, asian, not likely.
Old 17-06-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

If I were to sign on that dotted line tomorrow, I want my supplier to treat me to a good night out... please give me suggestion other than that those on wanchai. The contract I signed is nothing to what the cost of my night out.
Old 17-06-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
If I were to sign on that dotted line tomorrow, I want my supplier to treat me to a good night out... please give me suggestion other than that those on wanchai. The contract I signed is nothing to what the cost of my night out.
Then I would suggest Kee club - which although a membership club, your hotel concierge will be able to arrange for.
If not, then Dragon I remains the venue for the poseurs and still lots of Hong Kong beautiful people.
You can go to these two places for dinner followed by clubbing there or around LKF.

BTW - I got an invite for the Beijing Club Grand RE-opening this Friday; if you're still around, I'm sure your concierge can also arrange.

SEAJ
Old 17-06-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
I went to a wine bar because this is the only decent one.. the rest of the place is like guailao bar without the velvet curtain... the other bar without the velvet is very much a bar... there were few FL... but to me, not my cup of tea. So I guess that if you are white, this would be a place for you... but for us, asian, not likely.
Yup - most of Wanchai caters to the Gweilo market/partying habits and not much fun for Asians.
The WG's are mostly Filipino, Thai, Viet plus even S. American, Balkan States etc. who the Gweilos can converse with in English.
SEAJ
Old 17-06-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

where is Kee Club or what it is...
Old 18-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
where is Kee Club or what it is...
Ooops! Didn't see this.

You can Google it if you're still interested even now.

So what happened with your contract and the partying in HKG?

SEAJ
Old 19-06-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

I went to the Costa where you wrote in earlier but they denied my entry as it is members only.. They said that I need a member to introduce me.. My gwailo suppliers that me to those bars in Wanchai which i am not that interested and end up drinking with my own boys in the hotel bars.
Old 20-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went to the Costa where you wrote in earlier but they denied my entry as it is members only... My gwailo suppliers that me to those bars in Wanchai which i am not that interested and end up drinking with my own boys in the hotel bars.
That's too bad. You should have taken my suggestion to use your hotel concierge.
Lots of the top places in Hong Kong rely on snob appeal/exclusivity to build their image up.

BTW - Beijing Club was as usual jumping, and not an actual re-opening/just business as usual!
Anything to use as an excuse to sent out invitations!

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1