The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Pull back foreskin dip kkj inside
She will ask you why coke taste extra salty
Old 26-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
She will ask you why coke taste extra salty
Salty good mah

Put salt in coke is good for throat. Lol
Old 26-10-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Pull back foreskin dip kkj inside
Skinnydip those balls and rinse the pubic hair in that mini jacuzzi. HAHAHA.
Old 27-10-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Skinnydip those balls and rinse the pubic hair in that mini jacuzzi. HAHAHA.
Lol

Add one more fart in the coke

So fragrance
Old 27-10-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential
Question Re: most pervert things done?

Not done anything like that but after reading few i like to try one.
any suggestions that i can try??
Old 30-10-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiangYongBin View Post
Not done anything like that but after reading few i like to try one.
any suggestions that i can try??
Why not fart on your own packet of rice first?
Old 30-10-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Why not fart on your own packet of rice first?
LOL!!! I have done this for couple of time, need to try more things.
Old 30-10-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiangYongBin View Post
LOL!!! I have done this for couple of time, need to try more things.
Cum on your own mother face. Lol.
Old 07-11-2023, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not a perverted thing but when I was in traveling overseas with my gf and friends. We had shared a room with another couple. My gf wears revealing shorts to sleep and caught my friend looking a few times. So I decided to do my friend a service, while we were sleeping I started rubbing my cock on her ass and started caressing her ass and pussy. Slid her pants and panties half way off and started fucking her raw. She tried hard not to moan too loud but I could tell my friend could hear her. I fucked her for a good 1 hour at least. Letting my cock rest and not letting myself cum in between so he could enjoy her moans for a long while.
Old 07-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Not a perverted thing but when I was in traveling overseas with my gf and friends. We had shared a room with another couple. My gf wears revealing shorts to sleep and caught my friend looking a few times. So I decided to do my friend a service, while we were sleeping I started rubbing my cock on her ass and started caressing her ass and pussy. Slid her pants and panties half way off and started fucking her raw. She tried hard not to moan too loud but I could tell my friend could hear her. I fucked her for a good 1 hour at least. Letting my cock rest and not letting myself cum in between so he could enjoy her moans for a long while.
Why never ask your fren to return the favour. Maybe it will turn into something exciting?
Old 07-11-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed. It's strange that other guy didn't do anything with his own gf.
Two couples sharing one bedroom is rather unusual. Imagine the turn to use the bathroom and toilet.
However, if turns into a 4p, would be a nice story to build up.
Old 07-11-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Why never ask your fren to return the favour. Maybe it will turn into something exciting?
Nah.. I'm not interested in his gf or hearing her moan. I don't lust over my friend's gf but I know for a fact they always try to catch my gf zg. Have caught them in the act a few times but let them have their fun.
Old 07-11-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Indeed. It's strange that other guy didn't do anything with his own gf.
Two couples sharing one bedroom is rather unusual. Imagine the turn to use the bathroom and toilet.
However, if turns into a 4p, would be a nice story to build up.
I'm not sure if he had done anything to his gf but like I said in the other post. My friends have a thing for my gf (maybe cause she is better looking than their gfs). We have known each other more than a decade and traveled together frequently, sharing toilet, bathroom, etc is normal for us.
Old 07-11-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd most perverted things done - PCC and left in inside bodywash
I always refrained myself to PCC into others people food or drinks, so I downgrade myself to a lower jerk

During college years it's very normal to rent a house with many partition in KL. I was renting a room with some adults and students. And one OL caught my attention. She always wears short black skirt with nice cleverage although she has a A cup boobs.

One day when I was coming back from college, we happened to meet in the lift lobby. We greeted each other and exchanged a few words. That apartment only have 2 lifts and one of it was out of service so it was full of people queuing up. We got into the lift together first and others start squeezing in. I ended up sandwiched, with my front facing her back. My cock was pressing on the upper butt, almost harden because I was a virgin back then but I managed to withhold it.

It was a minute or 2 of erotica and nervous moment for me until the people reached their floor and left the lift. After we reached our floor. We walk to our apartment. As she was in front, she took off her shoes and bended down to take her shoe and put up the rack, my eye was starring at her nice cleverage, saw almost 3 quarter of her nice cute boobs but not able to see her nipple.

She went on to shower and after around 10 to 15 minutes I heard the bathroom door is opened I took my towel from my room and went into the bathroom. She was covered in towel and while she was walking into her room, I noticed she accidentally drop her used black laced panties right outside of the bathroom. As I was much nearer to her panties, I grabbed up and return to her, looking at her pointed nipple and she replied with a thanks. But in my brain, I was super horny at that time really bey tahan. I immediate PCC while immagine her naked. When I was about to cum, I took her dove body wash, opened the dispenser and cum inside it. I felt so satisfied at the same time and regretful at the same time.
Old 07-11-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11319 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
2nd most perverted things done - PCC and left in inside bodywash
I always refrained myself to PCC into others people food or drinks, so I downgrade myself to a lower jerk

During college years it's very normal to rent a house with many partition in KL. I was renting a room with some adults and students. And one OL caught my attention. She always wears short black skirt with nice cleverage although she has a A cup boobs.

One day when I was coming back from college, we happened to meet in the lift lobby. We greeted each other and exchanged a few words. That apartment only have 2 lifts and one of it was out of service so it was full of people queuing up. We got into the lift together first and others start squeezing in. I ended up sandwiched, with my front facing her back. My cock was pressing on the upper butt, almost harden because I was a virgin back then but I managed to withhold it.

It was a minute or 2 of erotica and nervous moment for me until the people reached their floor and left the lift. After we reached our floor. We walk to our apartment. As she was in front, she took off her shoes and bended down to take her shoe and put up the rack, my eye was starring at her nice cleverage, saw almost 3 quarter of her nice cute boobs but not able to see her nipple.

She went on to shower and after around 10 to 15 minutes I heard the bathroom door is opened I took my towel from my room and went into the bathroom. She was covered in towel and while she was walking into her room, I noticed she accidentally drop her used black laced panties right outside of the bathroom. As I was much nearer to her panties, I grabbed up and return to her, looking at her pointed nipple and she replied with a thanks. But in my brain, I was super horny at that time really bey tahan. I immediate PCC while immagine her naked. When I was about to cum, I took her dove body wash, opened the dispenser and cum inside it. I felt so satisfied at the same time and regretful at the same time.
Any progression with her? Since living in the same house

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1