The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-12-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Very nice one you got
Old 11-12-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

This one from Telegram Find People Nearby.

Met up, chatted, brought her to staircase and CIM. Didn't offer her any cash at all. It is possible for FOC, just need to keep your eyes open and be daring!

Old 11-12-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
$200 is for idiot
But some morons said DH is not requesting sky high prices?

Old 11-12-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Another freebie i picked up a while back from Wechat. Eager to give BJs. Used to meet at the park near her place to fuck. Suddenly disappeared and could not contact her anymore. Maybe she changed phones and couldn't access her account anymore, like many bros and myself included are encountering. Oh well...

Old 11-12-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 710 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if this is going price, I just paid $120 for 3 hours of Indon company.

Quote:

Now maid open mouth $200
Old 11-12-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Polishing every inch like a hungry girl.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post

Looks like a Myanmar?
Old 11-12-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 15
Teine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teine View Post
If she has good looks or good figure, and come with whole day package unlimited, can consider.
But must whole day(at least 12hrs) unlimited
$200 is for idiot
Can you kindly tell me which of my caveats in bold was not satisfactory to you for you to resort to name calling ?
Old 11-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teine View Post
Can you kindly tell me which of my caveats in bold was not satisfactory to you for you to resort to name calling ?
Did I call you idiot? I said $200 is for those who pay the money. If u are paying this kind of money and I’m sorry to say u are an idiot.
Old 11-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
But some morons said DH is not requesting sky high prices?

You already said some morons. I got quote before $300

Last edited by hayhay; 11-12-2023 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Anyone knows if IBIS in Geylang allow short term? I prefer it to H81 or Fragrance.
Ibis cant.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Niceeee smooth. Guess must be Myr gals. Hope to see more.

Upped u on these.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are one lucky man to get this lady to do polishing for u.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Nice lah but have you considered shaving?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-12-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Nice lah but have you considered shaving?
Hahahaha, bro some people not use to shave. If one shave before always want to shave

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1