The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 21-12-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MiloHOT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Apparently G5 has left too...
Old 21-12-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup g5 n g7 are lesbian lovers

Actually wad happen is after sex with so many guy, g7 start to like man and having second thoughts of her lesbian love with g5

Afterward g5 cry n beg g7 to return to vietnam together with her, leave behind all the smelly man and salvage their pure female only love relationship

I heard that g5 have to use dildo to let g7 feel her lesbian love again but now g7 like the real thing better so very hard to return to the past

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 21-12-2023 at 12:40 PM.
Old 21-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Yup g5 n g7 are lesbian sisters

Actually wad happen is after sex with so many guy, g7 start to like man and having second thoughts of her lesbian love with g5

Afterward g5 cry n beg g7 to return to vietnam together with her, leave behind all the smelly man and salvage their pure female only love relationship

I heard that g5 have to use dildo to let g7 feel her lesbian love again but now g7 like the real thing better so very hard to return to the past
Wah, buah taohu! Should book 双妃 stack them together and show them men are better at work, real tools are better than using dildo.
Old 21-12-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Yup g5 n g7 are lesbian lovers

I admire your imagination and creativity.
Old 21-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!Meowtiko is one of the Best!

first time virgin trip want go here..

opeerating hours is? best time to go is what time??
Old 21-12-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
technolink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowtiko View Post
first time virgin trip want go here..

opeerating hours is? best time to go is what time??
I tink they open at either 11:30 or 12 and there is no best time because everyday will have people queue up for the popular girls unless u take the less popular ones
Old 21-12-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

food is serve at 12pm, but guest may place order n be seated by 11.30am
i went once at 11.30 oredi 6 ppl waiting
Old 21-12-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

I think will have at least 2 new stock coming in since since 2 left. Why G22 don't go ah?
Old 21-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ojchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today during lunch time, OKT say 7 stopped working. One bro waiting for 20, 8 rest day, 28 was available so took her.
Old 21-12-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
I think will have at least 2 new stock coming in since since 2 left. Why G22 don't go ah?
Wa bro you really no give face sia
But G22 really cmi la haha
Old 21-12-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Goodbye Annie. Wishing you all the best and happiness for your new lease of life.
Old 21-12-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojchiong View Post
Went today during lunch time, OKT say 7 stopped working. One bro waiting for 20, 8 rest day, 28 was available so took her.
Thxs for the info ! 28 is a good choice

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 21-12-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 21
MaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

All of us will miss you legendary Annie~! All the best and hope you will be very happy with your new life~!
Old 22-12-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaGuS View Post
All of us will miss you legendary Annie~! All the best and hope you will be very happy with your new life~!
Her fan club are organising to send her off and bid their last farewell.... good job....😊
Old 22-12-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Finally the queuing at 6am madness can end, now that G7 will be leaving our shores soon lol..

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 22-12-2023 at 03:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1