The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Members,

Just want to share my knowledge in STDs! It's safer and okay to get majority of bacterial STDs compared to certain viral STDs! Basically, bacterial infections are treatable and cured but certain viral infections can be contained but not cured! Since, certain viral STDs keeps on giving for rest of our lives! So, be very careful when playing in the field!
Thanks for sharing but the world is about short term gains
Old 09-01-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
canrec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Will be in Saigon from 13-15 Jan this coming weekend
Any group has spot for 1 bro to join to split cost or anyone there want to go to cheong together during this period do pm me
Know a few spots which we could go tgther

Thanks
Old 10-01-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!

I know this is a little intrusive but like canrec, I will be heading to vietnam, albeit alone to attempt to write a novel, along with some sightseeing. My dates are from 13th to 18th of Feb '17. If there are any bros who wouldn't mind a little newbie tagging along, please do invite me!
Old 10-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staplerman View Post
I know this is a little intrusive but like canrec, I will be heading to vietnam, albeit alone to attempt to write a novel, along with some sightseeing. My dates are from 13th to 18th of Feb '17. If there are any bros who wouldn't mind a little newbie tagging along, please do invite me!
will be there from 13th night until 15th afternoon ,FEB 2017.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyew View Post
will be there from 13th night until 15th afternoon ,FEB 2017.
Wow! Looks like the forum is converging in HCM this weekend!
Where is everyone staying?
Old 10-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Helders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had to stay for the night in HCM since I came from Cambodia and missed my flight. The airline provided me with a hotel somewhere not to far from the airport. After getting in the room, saw that the hotel also had a Spa which was on the same floor as my room. Checked it out and opted for the Vietnamese massage at 261,000 VD for 1 hour. Was brought to the back where several smaller massage rooms where located. The lady that brought me in the room looked pretty hot and was wearing high heels. She left me in the room to unchanged, however a bit disappointed that another lady came back instead of her.

The new lady was not a real looker at 1st sight and the massage was so so. After 2 minutes she took off my underwear already. Massage continued for about 40 mins and massaging at my inner tight brushing my you know what. GC was popped and was quoted 50 USD. Said I was not interest while my Baby Master (that how she called it) told me and her otherwise. She dropped the price to 30 USD but I still didn't agree to it. She continued with touching and tickling of my balls. Told her I didn't had enough money and told her I only have about 200,000 VD. In the end she agreed, what a bargain. Was not disappointed with the Vietnamese Juagen and some roaming on top was allowed. With the light on she looked pretty decent and her body was not bad at all, real tits.

Massage: 6
Looks: 7.5
Boobs Fair C
HJ: 9

Damage: 261,000 VD (17SGD) + 200,000 VD (13 SGD for the HJ)
Old 10-01-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helders View Post
Had to stay for the night in HCM since I came from Cambodia and missed my flight. The airline provided me with a hotel somewhere not to far from the airport. After getting in the room, saw that the hotel also had a Spa which was on the same floor as my room. Checked it out and opted for the Vietnamese massage at 261,000 VD for 1 hour. Was brought to the back where several smaller massage rooms where located. The lady that brought me in the room looked pretty hot and was wearing high heels. She left me in the room to unchanged, however a bit disappointed that another lady came back instead of her.

The new lady was not a real looker at 1st sight and the massage was so so. After 2 minutes she took off my underwear already. Massage continued for about 40 mins and massaging at my inner tight brushing my you know what. GC was popped and was quoted 50 USD. Said I was not interest while my Baby Master (that how she called it) told me and her otherwise. She dropped the price to 30 USD but I still didn't agree to it. She continued with touching and tickling of my balls. Told her I didn't had enough money and told her I only have about 200,000 VD. In the end she agreed, what a bargain. Was not disappointed with the Vietnamese Juagen and some roaming on top was allowed. With the light on she looked pretty decent and her body was not bad at all, real tits.

Massage: 6
Looks: 7.5
Boobs Fair C
HJ: 9

Damage: 261,000 VD (17SGD) + 200,000 VD (13 SGD for the HJ)
Ya lo, sometimes I also got attracted by the girl standing outside, but the one massage for me is another girl.haha. Ok la, u consider very good already..hihi
Old 10-01-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Andre2811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I'm in PHu My Hung D7, are the any recommendations of massage places, ideally with a VIP room or bath likes the ones on PNL.

I've been to eves already FYI
Cheers
Old 10-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre2811 View Post
Hi,

I'm in PHu My Hung D7, are the any recommendations of massage places, ideally with a VIP room or bath likes the ones on PNL.

Cheers
Uhm only know some FS massage places near you there, u can search Bizu Boutique Hotel at District 7 (Not the one at district 1), around the street Hung Gia.

The VIP massage database inside my laptop, need to dig out ...TT
Old 10-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre2811 View Post
Hi,

Cheers
Dude,

HCM is not small and also not big. You can always travel outside of D7 to have fun. You don't need to stay rooted.

D7 has some nice small massage sprucing out along Le Van Luong and Nguyen Thi Thap. You can try and report your field report here after trying out.

Or just go to nearby D8 Pham The Hien also some new massages there.

If you venture out to D5 along Tran Hung Dao then many choices for you. You can get Fortune, Fortune II and Hanh Long massage on Tran Hung Dao road D5.

Tran Hung Dao D1 you can get to Dai Nam massage.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Bro, TET is here soon and many have gf or wife so need to go back pay homage.

Then many spare some time hope to steal eat for short period.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SaigonOldBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Bro, TET is here soon and many have gf or wife so need to go back pay homage.

Then many spare some time hope to steal eat for short period.
yes u right bro
oh yes do not keep too much vnd too
i heard say the vnd going to change to new notes.
coming hcmc next week so u there?
Old 10-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
I'll be staying in Go Vap area. Since I am using this period to tune out and relax, I picked this very ulu but decent hotel to stay in. The local market 'Chợ Hạnh Thông Tây' nearby seems happening though!
Old 11-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by staplerman View Post
I'll be staying in Go Vap area. Since I am using this period to tune out and relax, I picked this very ulu but decent hotel to stay in. The local market 'Chợ Hạnh Thông Tây' nearby seems happening though!
I will stay at district 8. see how la, if can meet.
Old 11-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 19
crazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of light

This is my report on my recent visit to HCM after a hiatus of 8 long lonely vietnamless girl years.

Initially was going there 6 days, but extend to 14 days cause got lucky

Anyways, I did some research on these forums as well as some other sites, had some good information, but other sites mostly all came up either too expensive, e.g. some OKT online sites asking for US$300, or those lauxanh etc sites dunno if can trust or not.

So here goes,

1. Landed in HCM airport, was impress how much better it looks compared to 8 years ago.

2. Reached hotel in Tan Binh district, and even before get to room, already received tons of greetings on WeChat.

3. Cock itchy, so decided to entertainment no less than 5 of them.

4. All using hard sell tactics, and ask for hotel and room, even before discuss price and if girl is real or not.

5. NOT a SINGLE one of them did video chat.

6. So out of all the tons of greetings, I decide to be conservative and go for the one that is less likely to be fake. Do note that alot of them like China, post those super doll like photos, which is in my opinion 100% fake and not real person.

6a.Was quoted previously as 1.3 mil for fast shot (I think they mean shoot than byebye), 1.5 mil for hour, 1.8 mil 2 hours.

7. Took less than 20 mins for girl to arrive at hotel, she is PRETTY, but sadly body is shapeless and big bone, she is in no ways fat, but I dunno how to put it, thick, and no hourglass shape.

8. WeChat the OKT that I chose to hook up the girl from, KBKB with the lady over the chat, so negotiate a little and paid motorbike fee for the girl to go back.

9. The OKT, started to send tons of photos to me of various girls.

10. Refused the OKT and threatened to block.

11. OKT finally guaranteed 1 girl, with a nice photo. But I refused and ask for more sexy photo, showing real body.

12. OKT did just that, and since I already horny like fuck, decided to give this OKT 1 more chance.

13. This time girl arrive about 30 minutes later, and was really like photo. Was quoted by OKT fast shot 1.1m, 1.3m for hourly. 1.6m for 2 hours 2 shots. If I want ON, the rate was 2.5m unlimited, but I never tried.

Here is FR from OKT WeChat myna's girl

Name : Ngoc
Face : 9/10 (one mans meat is anothers poison) have the innocent cute girl looks.
Skin : Super white.
Body : Shapely, not skinny type, but with ample bust and bottom. I like my girls shapely and meaty.
Boobs : 10/10, firm natural round and perky. Cup C in my guesstimate, more than a handful.
Butt : 8.5/10, like those bikini model. Would have been a 10/10, if it had not been a tattoo of some guys name on her ass cheeks.
GFE : Not too bad, many kissing.
BBBJ : Yes, 5/10. Suction not strong.
French : No at start, then after penetration she became more horny and started frenching.
Fingering : Yes, was dry when started, then eventually more wet as it goes.
CIM : 1st shot CIM, but she almost puke. Was a little turn off by it, and she went to wash her mouth in toilet, and doing those puking sounds
Pussy : It was very tight on first penetration, but obviously not virgin tight. The more wet she got, the less tight it felt.
FJ with raincoat : 8/10, good surround sound. Lucky I have raincoat, cause she never bring. she started dripping juice halfway through, making my bed kana lots of body juice stains.

Damage : 1.6 m VND for 2 hours 2 shots, no tips, since I think 1.6m is rather high according to bros here.

RTF : Many fishes in the ocean, so unless cannot find another as pretty will definitely RTF

To bros out there, I cannot guarantee you can get a good honest OKT, as you can read above the first girl they sent is not as I expected. I also did not get the girls number, as she did not want to give it to me.

Also as rule of thumb, I may have been lucky to get a passable OKT, in fact laojiao bros here will tell u some or in fact alot of OKT/girls will kbkb at your hotel lobby, shaming you to pay the full fee for the girl, even though u do not want to fuck her.

Use WeChat OKT at your own risk.

Stay safe and FJ with raincoat, and always have raincoat on standby.

Peace out!

p.s. I am also in Myanmar now , as you can see from my screenshot.

Last edited by crazysexycool; 11-01-2017 at 04:42 PM. Reason: added image
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1