The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bigjade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRATERNITY View Post
wah so many pervs here haha

mine not so perv.

basically, i have this chio gf (ex) who was super drunk. i fucked her pretty much like a dead fish + took pics and videos for private collection. and she doesnt even seems to know what happened.
You already said she super drunk already haha
Old 02-11-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Got to know a MILF - 58 yrs old. first impression, she looks very traditional and conservative - like a no-nonsense kind of mature woman.

after knowing her, she is fun, spontaneous, high sex-drive and most importantly, aim-to-please me. in the beginning, we were doing it in the car - her car or mine. subsequently, we check-in to hotel but due to covid measures and the hassle, she suggested going to her place - she is divorced with 2 adult daughter - 25 and 28 and living with them (her eldest daughter is getting married soon and will be moving out in 2022)

first few times, she will message me when both of her daughters leave the house to work and i will go up.. so we will have an entire day at her place.But recently due to the constant WFH changes - her daughter are at home more often.

On day she suggested i stay over as she knows her kids will be going to work next day - so i sneaked in at ard 11pm at night after she confirmed that her daughters are in their room..

We made love like 2 teenagers hiding in the room, try hard not to make noise, moan or bang hard...it was kinky as she loves to moan and make me bang her hard - after that we cuddle and she woke up in the middle of the night to pee and came back blowing me...

Next morning, we woke up early (took shower since her bathroom is in her room) as she needs to go out to kitchen to prepare stuff for her daughter.. lying in bed i can hear her daughter talking to her, and i can hear her shouting at her daughter to put on her clothes (later i found out her younger daughter walked out of her bathroom only in her bra and panties)..

when breakfast was prepared and her daughter was eating on the dinning table - she came in and immediately strip off her tee and shorts and came to me - i was aroused already and she started blowing me making the loud slurping sound (i try to stop her as it was quite loud) - while she was doing this, her daughters are actually talking to her from the dinning room

she then came on top of me and started riding me and whisper that she wants me to cum inside her - she was riding me so fast and hard, her bed were actually rocking - her daughter even ask her what is she doing and she reply she is trying to shift her bed to pick up her ring.

i got so high (maybe hearing her conversations with them while she rides me) and also by the fact i am in the room without them knowing.. i came in like 5 mins, she pull out and i can see my cum flowing on her thighs, she took some tissue and wipe and put on her tee and shorts and walk out.

they continue to talk (i cant wash up as they will hear the tap turn on) so i lie in the bed and fall asleep. i was woken like an hour later when they both left for work. she told me that she can feel my cum flowing out while she was outside talking to her daughter and she got so aroused that her legs were weak and she had to sit down

we cuddle for awhile, wash up and went out for breakfast - while she was in the shower, as usual i had a good time exploring her daughters room and the laundry baskets and talking a pair or two.
Old 02-11-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good Job! This is a good sharing.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Got to know a MILF - 58 yrs old. first impression, she looks very traditional and conservative - like a no-nonsense kind of mature woman.

after knowing her, she is fun, spontaneous, high sex-drive and most importantly, aim-to-please me. in the beginning, we were doing it in the car - her car or mine. subsequently, we check-in to hotel but due to covid measures and the hassle, she suggested going to her place - she is divorced with 2 adult daughter - 25 and 28 and living with them (her eldest daughter is getting married soon and will be moving out in 2022)

first few times, she will message me when both of her daughters leave the house to work and i will go up.. so we will have an entire day at her place.But recently due to the constant WFH changes - her daughter are at home more often.

On day she suggested i stay over as she knows her kids will be going to work next day - so i sneaked in at ard 11pm at night after she confirmed that her daughters are in their room..

We made love like 2 teenagers hiding in the room, try hard not to make noise, moan or bang hard...it was kinky as she loves to moan and make me bang her hard - after that we cuddle and she woke up in the middle of the night to pee and came back blowing me...

Next morning, we woke up early (took shower since her bathroom is in her room) as she needs to go out to kitchen to prepare stuff for her daughter.. lying in bed i can hear her daughter talking to her, and i can hear her shouting at her daughter to put on her clothes (later i found out her younger daughter walked out of her bathroom only in her bra and panties)..

when breakfast was prepared and her daughter was eating on the dinning table - she came in and immediately strip off her tee and shorts and came to me - i was aroused already and she started blowing me making the loud slurping sound (i try to stop her as it was quite loud) - while she was doing this, her daughters are actually talking to her from the dinning room

she then came on top of me and started riding me and whisper that she wants me to cum inside her - she was riding me so fast and hard, her bed were actually rocking - her daughter even ask her what is she doing and she reply she is trying to shift her bed to pick up her ring.

i got so high (maybe hearing her conversations with them while she rides me) and also by the fact i am in the room without them knowing.. i came in like 5 mins, she pull out and i can see my cum flowing on her thighs, she took some tissue and wipe and put on her tee and shorts and walk out.

they continue to talk (i cant wash up as they will hear the tap turn on) so i lie in the bed and fall asleep. i was woken like an hour later when they both left for work. she told me that she can feel my cum flowing out while she was outside talking to her daughter and she got so aroused that her legs were weak and she had to sit down

we cuddle for awhile, wash up and went out for breakfast - while she was in the shower, as usual i had a good time exploring her daughters room and the laundry baskets and talking a pair or two.
Old 02-11-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

So exciting, you should pcc at her girls panty then put back and hoping they will wear the cumed panty
Old 02-11-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
So exciting, you should pcc at her girls panty then put back and hoping they will wear the cumed panty
Tis is wat notti boys like to do to girls' panties when they quietly cum across one ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-11-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tis is wat notti boys like to do to girls' panties when they quietly cum across one ...hehe
Yup, like that more exciting
Old 01-12-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

mine not so perv.

basically, i have this chio gf (ex) who was super drunk. i fucked her pretty much like a dead fish + took pics and videos for private collection. and she doesnt even seems to know what happened.
Sweet. Nice to have a private collection . I've got some too maybe we can exchange experiences and more .
Old 01-12-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
fonch99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share again bro KimSiew769
Old 01-12-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jasonyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

mine not so perv.

Waaa bro, we can do an exchange of pic?
Old 01-12-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

not sure i shared this before or not but pre pandemic period was super busy with work and OT almost every day..colleague usually leave her water bottle in the office

after work and before i leave got once i took her bottle (with water inside) and wash my dick not sure she got clear the water before drinking or not the next day
Old 01-12-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
not sure i shared this before or not but pre pandemic period was super busy with work and OT almost every day..colleague usually leave her water bottle in the office

after work and before i leave got once i took her bottle (with water inside) and wash my dick not sure she got clear the water before drinking or not the next day
Thks for sharing...but did yr office cctv capture the notti thing u did to her water bottle ???...haha

Old 01-12-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thks for sharing...but did yr office cctv capture the notti thing u did to her water bottle ???...haha
theres no CCTV haha that day very clean after a hard days work
Old 01-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 4
rachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
lol i fucking love wearing thongs with cum on by my friends!!
Old 01-12-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
lol i fucking love wearing thongs with cum on by my friends!!
Omg !...u so notti gal, rachangelx babe ...i want to be 1 of yr friends too ..so that u can wear one with my cum on it ??? ...hehe

Old 02-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Real story happened a few years ago. My neighbour used to have a Myanmar maid, 20s and good looking. I started chit chat with her when we were waiting for the lift. She is very chatty especially on weekdays because her employers are both at work. 1 day I test my luck asked if she want to earn extra, hint hint. Initially she said no so I kept offering her more and more money. Finally she agreed to fuck for 100 each time (expensive I know). So every time I feel horny I will walk over to her unit and press the bell and she will let me in to her employers house. We would fuck all over the place including on her ma’am’s masterbed. After a few visits we became more and more daring and would use their condoms, lube, sex toys. Her ma’am had this large dildo which I would use to fuck her ass while I fuck her pussy. She also had this wired vibrator which I would stick in to my ass for maximum sensation. She will also wear the ma’am’s lingerie sometimes while waiting for me to ring the bell. After the deed we would clean up properly and put everything back in the original positions.

Her ma’am is also not bad looking and every time I see her I would be quite friendly to chit chat, but in my mind I’m fantasizing that we are both using the same sex toys and she probably has my saliva all over her lingerie.

The maid left after 4 years and sad to say the replacement maid was an Indon aunty. Didn’t try to fuck after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1