The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nightriderinsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I hope tonite they will redeem themselves and beat men in white before we head into another meaningless international break (yawn!) I do missed Alonso in the middle dictating the pace and spraying the passes....well I do hope to see Torres or Stevie G score tonite and bring back the cheers back to Anfield. Still keeping the faith!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hope is not a disappointed match result for liverpool..

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Liverpool all the way!

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 07-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Tonight will be the night which Martin Jol's fate will be decided... Hehehe...
Old 07-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

I hope so...Nowaday, my heart too weak to watch a Liverpool "live" game

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 07-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keeping my finger crossed....
hope the guys can redeem themself....
Old 07-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool leading 1-0 now, Voronin is the scorer.
More....More....More

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 07-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver
Liverpool leading 1-0 now, Voronin is the scorer.
More....More....More
Unfortunately, the defence was rather porous ... Hyypia even geeting outjumped by Berbatov & Keane allowed to waltz past Finnan plus Carragher ... haiz.

On another note, it's damned frustrating to see Voronin not even confident enough to take that shot, after having scored the first goal in this game already. Things are not good when some of these guys always seek out Gerrard for the shouldering of responsibilties ... double haiz.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

WTF ... same bloody routine again: Hyypia again losing an aerial duel against Berbatov & Keane wasn't even marshalled by any red shirts within a 5m radius. Very very disappointing indeed!!!
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

another disappointing performance by the Reds.
the 3rd draw Home's game.
think Rafa should realise now, that the rotation policy is not working.
Rafa should really stop it, select the best 11 and stick with it unless there is/are injuries.
It is affecting the performance,the lack of cohensiveness and teamwork is clearly showing.
Hope after the international's game and rest, we can improve and really get back to the winning way.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 08-10-2007, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
another disappointing performance by the Reds.
the 3rd draw Home's game.
think Rafa should realise now, that the rotation policy is not working.
Rafa should really stop it, select the best 11 and stick with it unless there is/are injuries.
It is affecting the performance,the lack of cohensiveness and teamwork is clearly showing.
I agree with you on this.
Rafa should unleash his best 11 on every game unless injury to players.
This has been an issue for a very long time.
Look at the game, there is lack of understanding and often they come into each other way....
Haiz....
Old 08-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

this time it is not 2 pts lost but rather 1 pt earned...Liverpool just survived by the skin of their teeth...agree with King..Hyypia has to foot the blame for both goals by allowing himself to be out jumped by Berbatov..it is strikers like Keane that we need more...popping anywhere type to put the goals away..Liverpool could have sealed the match up by first half but it seems the equalizer knock the wind out of them and they didn't really settle down fast for the second half allowing Keane the second goal..

on a foot note...wtf is wrong with StarHub and their partners...without a fail every Liverpool match there will be some kind of transmission disruption...miss the first goal by Keane becos of one such disruption....
Old 08-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
WTF ... same bloody routine again: Hyypia again losing an aerial duel against Berbatov & Keane wasn't even marshalled by any red shirts within a 5m radius. Very very disappointing indeed!!!
I thought what was most disappointing was not the way we conceded the goals - shite happens to the best defences and you let in goals you don't normally concede. It's that when we went behind, we never really looked like putting them under heavy pressure and as frank said it was a fortunate draw. It's times like these you got to forget the goals you conceded and put all hands to the deck. It's a mental problem as well as a tactical problem. We just don't have the composure and psychology to claw back from a goal down and turn the game around. Look at Arse and Scum in these type of situations. I see that as a coaching problem so Rafa's got to do a better job there.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
on a foot note...wtf is wrong with StarHub and their partners...without a fail every Liverpool match there will be some kind of transmission disruption...miss the first goal by Keane becos of one such disruption....
the disruptions are getting regular, not just live soccer matches, other channels also. so much for digital cable. i didnt expect to see keane score the 1st goal then. before the disruption, i could see 2 red shirts beside him.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
the disruptions are getting regular, not just live soccer matches, other channels also. so much for digital cable. i didnt expect to see keane score the 1st goal then. before the disruption, i could see 2 red shirts beside him.
Bro,
At least u know next time when there is a transmission failure, Liverpool are a goal down. No more heart break

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1