The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Views on "Falling in love with a Prostitute in Geylang legal brothels".

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgerboy View Post

She is having sex with multiple guys everyday but claims she only loves me and all. do you all even think this is possible?

sorry to those who think i have wasted their time reading this....
Since u decided not to answer my question to u,this will be my last reply to you here too!

Remember when i was a newbie,a senior once told me when ppl are seeking for advise,u think they really listen to you? They have actually got an answer in what they wan to do already,they just need someone to reconfirm their answer to make them feel happy!

So the answer u wan now is ya ur thai gf really love you and pls be with her! Btw dun forget to break up with ur local gf too! All the best to u and ur thai gf

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

got local gf still so f**king stupid. Let me share with u a story.

I met this syt from massage, she is less than 24yrs old. Same old thing, massage and sex then get her number etc. Went out with her, hear her story, she is from a rich family but mother control her too tight. She went rebellious and sign contract without reading, didn't know massage comes with hanky panky. Now she is stuck for 2 years, she couldn't quit as she is afraid of her mother finding out, at the same time wanted to prove to her mother that she can make her own living without taking over the family business. Did a simple google search and found out she wasn't lying.

TS, the reason y I share this story with you is even though things can be true, it doesn't mean u can close both eyes and forget she is fucking guys everyday. If u wanna fuck a whore, fuck them like whores. If u wanna have more gfe feeling when fucking, make sure ur a seasoned and experienced player to enter this field, if not, don't even ask for their number.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
dear bros. update on my jia lat situation if any of you are interested.

Please pardon me for what I type here as its what happen to me. I just need to type it out and vent it out. I have been video calling her and I always thought she is aimming for my money/pr or anything. She sometimes do say, Darling, borrow me money buy prada chanel and all, after that she says she's joke. How true is that? I've already told her I am really not as rich as other guys as im earning only 1.3 per mth. I told her i dont have the money to keep visiting her as its just too expensive for 25 mins of chatting for $50 dollars. She say she understand and just kept it to video calling her will do. Does she even really love me? Just a day ago, I was video chatting with her and then she suddenly pointed middle finger at me(playing) and then i show her my kinda upset face and cover my camera straight. She suddenly took her phone and keep calling me back cos she thought i was really angry. her face was like really worried when i was looking at her. what does these shows again? but i eventually call her back and everything was okay.

She is having sex with multiple guys everyday but claims she only loves me and all. do you all even think this is possible?

Sorry to burst your bubble. I seriously wonder what the whore sees in you. Whores, in almost all situations, offer their body for MONEY. Don't tell me they became whores to look prospective husbands such as yours truly. This is really laughable. This is the easiest way to earn money, don't you think? Lay down, open leg, get fucked and collect money. No disrespect to your low income, you are earning only a meagre $1300, and you think the whore is in love with you? She is probably earning several times more than you by fucking other men. Anyway, dream on, I wish you a happy ending to ur love story with the whore.

Join my telegram channel for special offer and updates on new products: https://t.me/+D_qbJYY24sYzZjc1
Old 04-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whenever bros PM me asking for advice and why do they need to follow my instructions , I would say " give me a reason to continue talking to you if I'm a girl . Your actions , your modulus operandi is just like any other guy , you are not rich , you can't talk , why would I like you ? " I say the same thing to you . What did you bring to the table that she can't find in other men ? For one thing, I'm very good at playing mind games and I'm very witty , I know that's one thing why girls like talking to me even though I ignore them half of the time and behave like a jerk . That's what I offer, what about you ?
Old 04-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

TS... please don't doubt your feelings as they may not come again.
Just abandon everything and go with your heart. Like you said, you don't have money so you have nothing to lose other than some tears.
Weigh your stakes. If you win, it's a life time of happiness, if you lose
there would be infinite tears and heart pain but it probably wont last more than 6 months.

Anyway man don't learn from history, they only learn from their mistakes.
I say you go for it like a man, and take it like a man should things fail to work out.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
webgerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I understand what you mean now. Its harsh but yes are you totally right. I just want the selected answers to make me feel happy and better.
Its not that i ignore what you said, but i do not know how to reply your previous post. at that point, i really do not know what i can think of if she goes back to thailand. after reading what you've just said, my heart feel immune when i see her just now. i hope this is like a wake up call. thank you so much man. now i see what i really need to do. not going back to her no more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Since u decided not to answer my question to u,this will be my last reply to you here too!

Remember when i was a newbie,a senior once told me when ppl are seeking for advise,u think they really listen to you? They have actually got an answer in what they wan to do already,they just need someone to reconfirm their answer to make them feel happy!

So the answer u wan now is ya ur thai gf really love you and pls be with her! Btw dun forget to break up with ur local gf too! All the best to u and ur thai gf
Old 06-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 960 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I understand what you mean now. Its harsh but yes are you totally right. I just want the selected answers to make me feel happy and better.
Its not that i ignore what you said, but i do not know how to reply your previous post. at that point, i really do not know what i can think of if she goes back to thailand. after reading what you've just said, my heart feel immune when i see her just now. i hope this is like a wake up call. thank you so much man. now i see what i really need to do. not going back to her no more.
good for you, you have decided to move on
when she goes back to thailand ,you can find another new girl
Old 06-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redken04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Matters of the heart are hard to control as anyone can attest. But there times where you have to let logic rule over your heart, and this is one of such scenario.

Few years ago, i visited a prc fl several times, we chatted every night, and i came dangerously close to what you are going through. Despite my close friends telling me to be cautious, there were times where i couldn't control my feelings.

But i took the hard approach myself on myself, deleted her number & stopped myself from contacting her. Now looking back, i am glad that i didn't fall into this FL-customer relationship.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
dear bros. update on my jia lat situation if any of you are interested.

Please pardon me for what I type here as its what happen to me. I just need to type it out and vent it out. I have been video calling her and I always thought she is aimming for my money/pr or anything. She sometimes do say, Darling, borrow me money buy prada chanel and all, after that she says she's joke. How true is that? I've already told her I am really not as rich as other guys as im earning only 1.3 per mth. I told her i dont have the money to keep visiting her as its just too expensive for 25 mins of chatting for $50 dollars.
She obviously is a materialist person. She got iphone, laptop or teddy bear inside her chamber or not? If she has, then prob she comes to work for $$. Read sometime ago that a senior samster help a Thai WL to do her finance and realised that they can earn alot of money once their tour of duty ends in Singapore!

Had not include other incomes from KC cases liked yours. Imagine, this guy give iphones, gives laptops, that guy gives ipads etc because she mentioned her poor brothers and sisters back in Thailand need laptops for school and ipads to chat with her etc.

She can sell these KC products to monetise and convert to $$ and spend on her prada etc. So better wake up and listen to advices especially to Sammyboss to spend your youth wisely to earn $$ and gain financial independence and fuck your brains out when you are rich.

Who says SBF can't get sound advice?
Old 09-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Good for you!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
KobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry if I sounded rude for saying this. Sex workers are like public toilet, all go use it. Are you sure you can accept her being your gf or wife ?
Old 12-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
naruto2518 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Views on "Falling in love with a Prostitute in Geylang legal brothels".

Many yrs ago while I was still in the army, one of my camp mate was in a relationship wif a cat40 gal..

The WL seems to b in love wif him cos whenever he visits her, they wud haf haf every time.Ie frd pay for one session, she pay for another session or she wud return him 20 bucks.

she will pay for expenses during their outing, bought him gifts for his bday etc.
Tat is really no $$ involved..
Wud ur so called Thai gf do tat?

Short after I was oso in a relationship wif one of the ang WL, me din have the luck as my frd, no cash rebate.
had calls every nite, been out wif her at least 3-4 morning every week, to GM, to temple, went shopping n meals wif her hse mates n other bfs..
Had bday gift from her, the most memorable one is a gold thai buddha pendant.

Time to time will see a few diff bf for the same gal, u will surprised, there r Japanese bf, young ang mo aside from young NSF, n some uncles.

To cut the story short, after her tour of duty in spore, I found out tat she had other bfs during her stay in spore, I was kind of expecting it. Wen I confronted her dan she confessed tat she had 7 other bfs.
wonder how she can manage time wif 8 bfs wif me going out wif her 3 times in morning a week.

Many including myself was still giving her allowances wen she is back in Thailand.
I still keep the relationship for a couple of yrs without the mthly allowance but I wud buy her gifts, LV bags, omega watches etc wen she spends time wif me in spore during her holiday or my holiday in bkk.
Y not, sex was gd, take her as a FWB.

Moral of the story, wat do u wan out of tis relationship?
Long term marriage thing? - read up matters of ur heart, there r alot of real life examples..
Old 13-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
128me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts, u brought back my good old memories. i did have a relationship with a cat40 angpai before (the price was $40 during that time) yes there are some that will seek for love but majority i can say 99 out of a 100 are for your $$$.
for my case, i felt the love. i visited her like 2-3 times a week and she will pay most of the time to even the extend of double or triple the session. sometimes she will sneak out at 2am and we'll be in some budget hotel till 6am.
i still remember once during 1st day of cny, she text me to come find her urgently. i went and she passed me an angpao and said its cny n a wife shld give her hubby some lucky $$$. damn! she is better than my wife and i felt like a wimp. the week before she left, during one of my sessions with her, she called in her "sister" for a tarma session and told me to look for her "sister" when she is no longer here and instructed her sister to take good care of me.we spend her last day in sg together n i sent her off at the airport. well, i am just average looking, not very rich and i've nvr bought any expensive stuff for her before. we usually will talk after we done the deed and maybe i speak thai and thats y she felt comfortable with me. we lost contact 6 mths after she went back to chiangmai. after her, i never come across any wl like her.
ts, there might be love somewhere somehow, still dun commit. my advice is just stick to ur sg gf and if want just play along with the wl. pls rem the wl cannot enter sg again once their permit is up.
Old 13-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No bro. I'm not married. But I'm attached to a local girl of 4 years plus.
Bro. webgerboy, either you go back to your local girl or you let her go. If she can be with you for 4 years plus, knowing you couldn't provide much for her, what does that tells you?

I have a question for you. Since you met the Thai lady IN a brothel, can you even convince her that while she is back to Thailand, you will never visit another brothel again? While she is back to Thailand, will you stop ALL sexual encounters completely?
Old 01-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

cool story keep it up!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1